Author Topic: The family are happy with the forum  (Read 12182 times)

Offline John

The family are happy with the forum
« on: March 10, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
I want to dispel something that Rochford alluded to earlier and was commented on by others a few days ago.

The family as they call them are extremely happy that we have taken up the case and are exposing the myths and lies being promoted at Tesko Towers.

I am in direct contact with a major player and have been so for some time.  Their assistance has been invaluable.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

amazon

Re: The family are happy with the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 11:47:12 PM »
I want to dispel something that Rochford alluded to earlier and was commented on by others a few days ago.

The family as they call them are extremely happy that we have taken up the case and are exposing the myths and lies being promoted at Tesko Towers.

I am in direct contact with a major player and have been so for some time.  Their assistance has been invaluable.

Aww you could also dispel the myths that Rochford promulgates about me... i.e. that I am 'micey' and have 'vinegar t*ts'  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:52:54 PM »
What the f is micey? And vinegar tits comes straight from Prisoner Cell Block H. Rochy must have been on the pop. He'll delete it all first thing in the morning, I expect. I know that feeling!!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
We would like to take the opportunity to make it quite clear that this forum is wholly independent whose sole objective is to promote genuine miscarriage of justice and wrongly accused cases and to expose the false ones.   

As a matter of policy we are not endorsed by anyone nor do we seek such endorsement.   We represent public opinion at its best and provide a platform for that opinion to be aired.  Happy posting!

Thank you,

Admins 

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:38:35 PM by Admin »

Offline Centaur

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »
We would like to take the opportunity to make it quite clear that this forum is wholly independent whose sole objective is to promote genuine miscarriage of justice and wrongly accused cases and to expose the false ones.   

As a matter of policy we are not endorsed by anyone nor do we seek such endorsement.   We represent public opinion at its best and provide a platform for that opinion to be aired.  Happy posting!

Thank you,

Admins

Those lot over on Bamber would start a row in an empty room.  Who cares that Vic Flores took a few snaps at Ann Eaton's grandsons christening four years ago.  In fact it is such a big deal for him it is one of the few sets of pictures on his Facebook account.  ps  you will also find a pic of Ann and Peter on there as well.   8(0(*

As for Vics brother in law Sanderson, well don't get me started just yet.

Offline Admin

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »

Thank you,

Admins

Those lot over on Bamber would start a row in an empty room.  Who cares that Vic Flores took a few snaps at Ann Eaton's grandsons christening four years ago.  In fact it is such a big deal for him it is one of the few sets of pictures on his Facebook account.  ps  you will also find a pic of Ann and Peter on there as well.   8(0(*

That is very interesting Centaur, we must have a look at that.  We know that they were shit stirring over on the other side today but Belton just lost the plot entirely.  I wonder if his neighbours know of his support for the child killer?

Offline Milly

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »

Thank you,

Admins

If it wasn't for this forum the Bamber propaganda machine would have it all its own way.  Vic Flores is wasting his time over there in any event, they'll just give him the push when they get fed up with him again. Does he think he is some kind of spokesperson for the Eaton/Boutflour family?  That'll be right.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »

Thank you,

Admins

If it wasn't for this forum the Bamber propaganda machine would have it all its own way.  Vic Flores is wasting his time over there in any event, they'll just give him the push when they get fed up with him again. Does he think he is some kind of spokesperson for the Eaton/Boutflour family?  That'll be right.

Been doing a bit of background research over the last few days and I now know who Hartley is.  It does explain quite a bit given what has been happening recently.  I am surprised that nobody has cottoned on to this before now.

Offline Admin

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 10:09:13 PM »

Thank you,

Admins

Been doing a bit of background research over the last few days and I now know who Hartley is.  It does explain quite a bit given what has been happening recently.  I am surprised that nobody has cottoned on to this before now.

Please don't post that information Bounty Hunter as it best serves our purpose for that individual to remain anonymous at this time.

Offline Centaur

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 10:14:41 PM »
 @)(++(*   Vic has had his facebook account zapped and now he has changed the settings.  All those cosy snaps of Janie and her maw and paw too.   Good job I already saved them.    8((()*/

Offline Admin

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »
Lets keep it cool now chaps.  We don't want to have to delete posts but we will do if necessary.

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 10:58:14 PM »
Lets keep it cool now chaps.  We don't want to have to delete posts but we will do if necessary.

I couldn't agree more.  There is no point in sitting down with what amounts to a Chimpanzee party if you are looking for intelligent debate.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 11:01:48 PM »
@)(++(*   Vic has had his facebook account zapped and now he has changed the settings.  All those cosy snaps of Janie and her maw and paw too.   Good job I already saved them.    8((()*/

It seems he fell right into the trap Centaur, what a smart little fella you are!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »
Why is Vic being sniped at ?

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:04 PM »
Why is Vic being sniped at ?

He started it over on the Bamber forum so if he wants a war on two fronts bring it on.