Author Topic: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.  (Read 36172 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 05:24:48 PM »
Yes. I meant if he had come clean within a few years of having been found guilty there was a good chance he would be looking at parole but there is nowt chance of that now since he is perceived to be to dangerous to all those who gave evidence against him at his trial.  A failure to get a referral now will end it for him I have no doubt. The CCRC might give him one last bite at it knowing this to be the case.
They would have to have something pretty substantial for the case to be submitted to the appeal court the way I see it and there just isn't anything that fits the bill.  IMO I cannot see some tests conducted in dubious circumstances some thousands of miles away in Arizona providing anything to this case except sensationalism.  Next week will be a nail biting time though especially for Jeremy Bamber and his hangers on.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
A momentous week begins for Jeremy Bamber and his Child Killer Fan Club!

The sword of Damocles is swinging, the guillotine blade had been hoisted .... I don't give a monkeys
about the Nelly/Roach judicial review bleatings, that's just pissing in the wind! Bamber's DR Day (death row!) is nigh and any honest observer will admit this is Bamber's last chance saloon!

What will happen? Nelly and Simon are going to look like hapless chancers if Bamber gets nailed and oh my word the countless hours, days, months and years of dedication by the likes of Preece and Teskowski will all have been for nowt!

Come on CCRC, pull the handle and drop the blade and put all these Bamberista cranks in their place ... sunk without a trace along with their child killer idol!

I can't wait!  8(>((       

Offline Admin

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
The JB official campaign team just announced.....

Jeremy Bamber : It is unlikely the CCRC will make a public announcement on Jeremy's casse today. . but we live in hope that it will be soon.

?>)()<

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »

Jeremy Bamber : It is unlikely the CCRC will make a public announcement on Jeremy's casse today. . but we live in hope that it will be soon.

?>)()<

Thank's admin.
Bamber must be like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for the announcement! I would love to be a fly on the wall when the prison governor calls him in .... Bamber must know this is his last chance! The relatives must be fascinated too .... I do hope they get the closure that deserve!

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision leaks out on twitter as both sides get told at least 24hrs. in advance! Bamber might already be cying!

8((()*/   

amazon

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 01:09:57 PM »

?>)()<

Thank's admin.
Bamber must be like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for the announcement! I would love to be a fly on the wall when the prison governor calls him in .... Bamber must know this is his last chance! The relatives must be fascinated too .... I do hope they get the closure that deserve!

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision leaks out on twitter as both sides get told at least 24hrs. in advance! Bamber might already be cying!

8((()*/   

I know of course that you didn't mean anything by it Tim, but I wouldn't use the term 'fascinated' re the relatives. I can't imagine what this must be like for them, to have this open wound for almost 30 decades must be like torture for them.... especially whilst the lot over at TT openly verbally annihilate them and accuse the victims of god knows what depravity  8()(((@#

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2012, 02:05:30 PM »

?>)()<

Thank's admin.

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision leaks out on twitter as both sides get told at least 24hrs. in advance! Bamber might already be crying!

8((()*/   

I know of course that you didn't mean anything by it Tim, but I wouldn't use the term 'fascinated' re the relatives. I can't imagine what this must be like for them, to have this open wound for almost 30 decades must be like torture for them.... especially whilst the lot over at TT openly verbally annihilate them and accuse the victims of god knows what depravity  8()(((@#

I call it outrageous that the family are exposed to these cretons on a daily basis because a little drug dealing scamp can play the system as is. It is worth pointing out that had Bamber never met Tesko we would not be having this debate today and Jeremy would be another forgotten murderer rotting away in a Cat A  prison.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:09:06 PM by mark »
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »

?>)()<

Thank's admin.

8((()*/   

You're right of course hun I didn't really mean 'fascinated' just like you didn't really mean 30 decades!  8)--))
I was trying to find a word that meant on tenter hooks but without suggesting they are too worried ..... I would be surprised if Anne and David etc. aren't fully expecting just another Bamber rejection! Although there is finality to this one in my opinion!

After all the abuse they have suffered by certain s..mbags at Tesko Towers isn't it nice to know that those who abused them as you describe have wasted so much time ... months, years and decades in Tesco's case ... fighting a hopeless cause trying to free their pet child killer!

Come on CCRC put them into their misery!

8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »

?>)()<

Thank's admin.

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision leaks out on twitter as both sides get told at least 24hrs. in advance! Bamber might already be crying!

8((()*/   

I call it outrageous that the family are exposed to these cretons on a daily basis because a little drug dealing scamp can play the system as is. It is worth pointing out that had Bamber never met Tesko we would not be having this debate today and Jeremy would be another forgotten murderer rotting away in a Cat A  prison.

I think you're giving Tesco way too much 'credit' there Mark ... Bamber would be screaming his innocence without Tesco and would probably be in exactly the same position as he is now! No actual legal work has been done by Tesco and he has been totally ignored by the Bamber Campaign Team for years now!

Not one of Tesco crackpot vile theories is included in the current submission as far as I know. Bamber's official web site even goes as far as to state they do not believe the police shot Sheila as Tesco always spouts!

Tesco is of no relevance whatsoever imho!

amazon

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2012, 03:01:27 PM »
You're right of course hun I didn't really mean 'fascinated' just like you didn't really mean 30 decades!  8)--))
I was trying to find a word that meant on tenter hooks but without suggesting they are too worried ..... I would be surprised if Anne and David etc. aren't fully expecting just another Bamber rejection! Although there is finality to this one in my opinion!

After all the abuse they have suffered by certain s..mbags at Tesko Towers isn't it nice to know that those who abused them as you describe have wasted so much time ... months, years and decades in Tesco's case ... fighting a hopeless cause trying to free their pet child killer!

Come on CCRC put them into their misery!

8((()*/

Oh god, 30 decades!!! whooopsy, just an ickle typo  8)--))

I do hope for the right decision, whatever that is. Obviously I hope there is no referral based on my opinion that the conviction is safe, with the obvious caveat that my opinion is based on the knowledge I have of the case. I stand to be corrected, just in case the submission contains stuff that we don't know about that really does render the conviction unsafe, but I think this is unlikely given what the defence has said about the basis of appeal so far. The trouble is, we don't know. If there is a referral with a series of grounds, I believe that the court of appeal can only go so far in considering whether this, that or the next thing would have changed the decision of jurors. However, the option of a retrial is going to be impossible after all this time. These kind of issues are what make this case so interesting (for intelligent people anyway rather than loons at TT!!) - although I wish this wasn't at the expense of the the family.

Even if JB is kicked into the long grass this week, he has nothing to lose and will go on, with no shortage of willing volunteers  ?8)@)-)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:56:41 PM by John »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »
I think we have seen the new grounds of appeal .... if Nelly is honest (I suspect he is!) the grounds suggest the rifle muzzle was 'cooked' in the Aga to get to the necessary 200 degrees to make the marks on Neville's back. The Aga Saga that they say proves the silencer was never on the rifle.

The other rifle/silencer related 'evidence' was contained in the ITV documentary. The fact they were working from photos makes this kind of evidence very tenuous in my opinion; courts prefer witness/expert statements/testimony to photos. I doubt they can use this as evidence the pathologist was wrong in his examinations!

The other ground according to NGB is that Mugford was in fact arrested by the police and she did not come forward voluntarily! This leads to another spiders web of police conspiracy and if McKay can prove that I will eat one of my dogs!

My understanding of that is they must be saying that Mugford was forced by the police to lie against Bamber under threat of being tried as a party to the murders if she refused! That new theory is way past Machiavellian and approaching Teskovellian  in its utter absurdity .... in my humble opinion!

If  what NGB has said is the truth regarding the new grounds for appeal, I think Bamber has two hopes ... Bob Hope and no hope .... and Bob's dead!

(My smallest German Shepherd is looking at me very nervously!)

amazon

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »
I think we have seen the new grounds of appeal .... if Nelly is honest (I suspect he is!) the grounds suggest the rifle muzzle was 'cooked' in the Aga to get to the necessary 200 degrees to make the marks on Neville's back. The Aga Saga that they say proves the silencer was never on the rifle.

The other rifle/silencer related 'evidence' was contained in the ITV documentary. The fact they were working from photos makes this kind of evidence very tenuous in my opinion; courts prefer witness/expert statements/testimony to photos. I doubt they can use this as evidence the pathologist was wrong in his examinations!

The other ground according to NGB is that Mugford was in fact arrested by the police and she did not come forward voluntarily! This leads to another spiders web of police conspiracy and if McKay can prove that I will eat one of my dogs!

My understanding of that is they must be saying that Mugford was forced by the police to lie against Bamber under threat of being tried as a party to the murders if she refused! That new theory is way past Machiavellian and approaching Teskovellian  in its utter absurdity .... in my humble opinion!

If  what NGB has said is the truth regarding the new grounds for appeal, I think Bamber has two hopes ... Bob Hope and no hope .... and Bob's dead!

Sorry, well yes, I guess I was being diplomatic  8(0(* (and I like to cover my back lol).  I like your analogy, I'd have used nil and *&*k all personally  8)-)))
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:13:06 PM by amazon »

Weety

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
Simon McKay tweets:

CCRC now say decision likely towards the end of this week

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
Simon McKay tweets:

CCRC now say decision likely towards the end of this week

Thank's Weety .... we can wait and Bamber's not going anywhere! 

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2012, 11:46:05 PM »

Just catching up some.  I agree with what you post Tim.  The idea that the police invented a story and then forced Mugford to lie and toe the line is just preposterous.  If that is what they are saying over at cloud cuckoo land then I am afraid they have been watching too much fictional television drama from the USA.  The vast majority of police officers are decent respectable honest individuals and would never tolerate such goings on. Roughing up the odd s..m-bag lout is one thing but a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice involving just about the entire Essex force is something else.  I am afraid the reality is that such things just don't occur to that extent in the UK.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2012, 01:00:41 AM »

Just catching up some.  I agree with what you post Tim.  The idea that the police invented a story and then forced Mugford to lie and toe the line is just preposterous.  If that is what they are saying over at cloud cuckoo land then I am afraid they have been watching too much fictional television drama from the USA.  The vast majority of police officers are decent respectable honest individuals and would never tolerate such goings on. Roughing up the odd s..m-bag lout is one thing but a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice involving just about the entire Essex force is something else.  I am afraid the reality is that such things just don't occur to that extent in the UK.

Cops are pragmatic and realistic ... many of them would twist or break the rules but if they are going to risk their careers you can be damn sure they would want a shed load of money to do it! Fitting up some young nancy boy for no good reason just doesn't fit the bill!

It makes no sense at all! Essex Police the great conspirators who made themselves look ridiculous by first blaming Sheila then having to admit to the whole world they were wrong!