Author Topic: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.  (Read 36256 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: CCRC's final decision on Jeremy Bamber due soon.
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2012, 01:32:48 PM »
Hello All.....

Hope everyone is keeping well!

I haven't had a chance to get caught up on all the news as I've been extremely busy.

Simon's doing really well and we WILL have some exciting news very soon!!

I did notice that Ms P is spewing her usual crap.... ha ha .. What a deluded nutter she is... I wonder if she's also written to my husband? ha ha ha...  8(>(( What a crank!!!!  @)(++(*

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Andrea

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2012, 01:39:19 PM »
Hi Sweet, hope you have good news for us? well done by the way for getting Private Eye on board.

Weety

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »
My fingers are crossed for you and Simon Sweet!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »
Hiya Sweet hun ... good to see ya and great to hear everything is going well. I look forward to the hearing the good news for you and Simon!  8((()*/   

Weety

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
Bloody hell Weety THAT WAS MY BIG EXPOSE LATER TODAY!!!!!  8()(((@#  8()(((@#  8()(((@#

ha ha ha ha ha ha  @)(++(*

Sooowwwyy...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
Hi ya Andrea, Tim & Weety - it's only a flying visit as I'm still working hard...

Simon & I are both well!

Will have some news really soon; that's certain - just having to finalize a few things... All good though...!  8)-)))
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Bloody hell Weety THAT WAS MY BIG EXPOSE LATER TODAY!!!!!  8()(((@#  8()(((@#  8()(((@#

ha ha ha ha ha ha  @)(++(*

Sooowwwyy...

Hee hee you know I am only kidding Weety .... and yes Simon McChancer was my variant.

Mr. Pro Bona McKay hasn't got a pot to piss in and now we know why he is inventing the Aga Saga and Julie being arrested ..... anything to get Bamber an appeal which means legal aid money for him and no doubt book deals and any other Bamber scheme he can come up with to make money!

Well Mr. Mckay with all the dirt we have on you now you had better pray that Bamber doesn't get an appeal .... what you did to try an expose Julie Mugford in the Canadian press is going to come back to haunt you bigtime!

The rifle wasn't cooked in the oven but your goose is roasting away Mr. McKay! 

(Eleanor I would have a word in Simon's shell like if I were you ...)

Offline puglove

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
How do, all. I'm just a Yorkshire lass, interested in all things Yorkshire, I've got an Aga, and I like talking about Yorkshire. I'm just off for my daily walk now, round Yorkshire. I am DEFINITELY not from Brentwood, wherever that is. Ecky Thump.

I've never been to Yorkshire, but I watch Emmerdale, so I sort of have.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2012, 02:28:28 PM »
Oh! By the way, mucky dripping is rank but me mam loves it on oven bottom cakes, so there  8(0(*

Eeeh, that's better. Ah've just had a nice bit o Yorkshire pudding and a drop o Yorkshire tea, then I ironed all me pinnies what ave bin flapping in the Yorkshire breeze, and now Ahm going to shoot a fat woman up the arrrse with me air rifle, because that's what we do in Yorkshire. And tha doesn't have to lock tha back door, neither.

tykster

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
Nah, we shot cats!!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »
Can we stop these silly posts on a thread where serious comments are being made. Thank you!

Offline puglove

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2012, 02:39:16 PM »
Nah, we shot cats!!

I were out on my daily walk yesterday, wi Nobby, t'whippet, when who should I see but my old mate Compo, rolling down a hill in a bathtub! Eeee, we have some laughs. In YORKSHIRE.

Offline puglove

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2012, 02:40:04 PM »
Can we stop these silly posts on a thread where serious comments are being made. Thank you!

Sorry, lad!

Offline John

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2012, 04:01:10 PM »
Hello All.....

Hope everyone is keeping well!

I haven't had a chance to get caught up on all the news as I've been extremely busy.

Simon's doing really well and we WILL have some exciting news very soon!!

I did notice that Ms P is spewing her usual crap.... ha ha .. What a deluded nutter she is... I wonder if she's also written to my husband? ha ha ha...  8(>(( What a crank!!!!  @)(++(*

Good to have you back on Sweet.  Simon will win through in the end as his case is truly a miscarriage of justice.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2012, 09:45:48 AM »
D Day - 1!

Simon McChancer tells us that the CCRC's decision on Bamber will be announced tomorrow. We are also told that Bamber and the relatives are given 24hr prior notice; I wonder if Mr. Bamber is celebrating at this time or is he crying into his porridge?

Personally I think Tesko Towers is going to be demolisshed tomorrow!  8((()*/