Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 395547 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5655 on: November 08, 2019, 01:54:13 PM »
The eagerness of sceptics to have Madeleine McCann's case investigated is not palpable in my opinion ... more imperceptible or even non existent. But to me it is also very revealing.

As Coxon quite correctly pointed out, Operation Grange was never fit for purpose. Who knows; a full and free investigation might just have found something.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #5656 on: November 08, 2019, 04:07:02 PM »
The eagerness of sceptics to have Madeleine McCann's case investigated is not palpable in my opinion ... more imperceptible or even non existent. But to me it is also very revealing.
Bizarre sentence construction aside, why is it 'very revealing'?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #5657 on: November 08, 2019, 04:16:19 PM »

I'm sceptical a true version of events will ever be known,save from a confession.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5658 on: November 08, 2019, 05:05:16 PM »
As Coxon quite correctly pointed out, Operation Grange was never fit for purpose. Who knows; a full and free investigation might just have found something.
Any chance of an IMO here?  No, didn’t think so...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5659 on: November 08, 2019, 05:07:22 PM »
Any chance of an IMO here?  No, didn’t think so...
"Who knows; a full and free investigation might just have found something." is obviously an opinion.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5660 on: November 08, 2019, 05:16:03 PM »

In Your Opinion.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #5661 on: November 08, 2019, 05:17:18 PM »

It begs the question as to why SY deemed it necessary to limit the enquiry, that in itself requires a public inquiry imo given the £millions that have been wasted chasing dead ends.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5662 on: November 08, 2019, 05:19:45 PM »
"Who knows; a full and free investigation might just have found something." is obviously an opinion.
Was that the bit I highlighted Rob?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5663 on: November 08, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
Was that the bit I highlighted Rob?
Sorry Didn't notice the highlight.  "As Coxon quite correctly pointed out, Operation Grange was never fit for purpose."  To me this is more like a cite.  I'm not checking whether all cites are correct.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5664 on: November 08, 2019, 06:47:29 PM »
Sorry Didn't notice the highlight.  "As Coxon quite correctly pointed out, Operation Grange was never fit for purpose."  To me this is more like a cite.  I'm not checking whether all cites are correct.
I give up.  8(8-))

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5665 on: November 08, 2019, 06:49:54 PM »
As Andy Redwood quite rightly pointed out, neither the McCanns nor their friends are suspects in their daughter’s disappearance (which has all the hallmarks of a stranger abduction). 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5666 on: November 08, 2019, 07:02:57 PM »
As Andy Redwood quite rightly pointed out, neither the McCanns nor their friends are suspects in their daughter’s disappearance (which has all the hallmarks of a stranger abduction).

But that doesn't mean they didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5667 on: November 08, 2019, 07:11:54 PM »

Operation Gramge have been very clear about that, but have failed to explain why.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5668 on: November 08, 2019, 07:26:56 PM »
Operation Gramge have been very clear about that, but have failed to explain why.
Yes they have, you just don’t accept their explanation .

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5669 on: November 08, 2019, 07:29:29 PM »
Yes they have, you just don’t accept their explanation .

Which is what?
What's up, old man?