Author Topic: Did Nevill Sustain The Four Gunshot Wounds Upstairs On The Landing And Stairs?  (Read 27613 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

A sentient being recognizes that this means the shot to Nevill's shoulder and jaw were delivered while Nevill was not fully upright or much less likely Jeremy was standing on a chair or the like to fire.

A sentient being would not pretend that such shots were fired while Nevill was on the stairs because a sentient being would recognize it is impossible for shots to be fired at Nevill's left profile while he was on the stairs.  A sentient being would also recognize it is impossible to fire at someone on the stairs from the master bedroom.

So your scenario now needs JB firing shots standing on a chair?  The trajectories of the facial shots were only 20 degrees below the horizontal.

It's not impossible for the shots to have been fired at NB while he was on the two stairs immediately preceding the main bedroom:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6697.0;attach=5920

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=633.msg25947#msg25947
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

I agree, since June never reached the end of the bed, her blood could only have reached there by secondary transfer.

It is thought June walked round the bed to use the phone and back again, not my thought btw, but certainly explains her blood NB's side of the bed. 

How would June's blood get on NB's side by secondary transfer?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

Do people understand what a left profile is?

This is Nevill's left profile  this is what was facing the killer when the killer shot at Nevill:

The lines are not showing the angle of the shots just pointing to the shots to number them. The trajectory of the shot to his arm and jaw were downward but not as downward as in the lines so disregard them.

Obviously if Nevill were walking past the master bedroom door towards the stairs, thus had his left profile facing the door, then he would be fully upright.  Jeremy would have to be standing on the bed or something else in order to deliver such shots. 

Since the jaw and lip shots were also to the left profile not fired head on this means Nevill would have to have been walking buy with his face looking at the stairs instead of inside the room as he was shot. That would be rather strange to not look in and just run down the stairs.  Worse yet if he were shot near the doorway then ran down the stairs his blood should not have been found in the hall near Sheila's door to be found there he would have to have turned around after being shot and running to her door instead of going down the stairs.

If he was shot in the hall then the bullet that grazed his body would have been found in the hall it would not magically turn around and fly back in the bedroom.

In the meantime if the killer were shooting out the door then the casings would have been in the corner of the wall that had the window.  But no casings were found there.   The casings were all to the the opposite side which is where they land when shooting at people who are in the bed.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

Three aspects need to stack up: blood, casings and trajectories of wounds.  My theory is plausible for all three.

Your whole "Landing" theory is based on Nevill coming upstairs AFTER phoning his son. There is no way that could have happened because as soon as Nevill heard shots and/or screams if he was in the kitchen sat in his favourite chair reading "Farmers Guardian", his first instinct would be investigate what was happening and if Sheila had hold of a weapon, disarm her. Not waste precious time on a rotary dial phone waiting for his son to answer. It defies common sense!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Holly, with respect, the location of the empty casings renders your theory impossible.

Why?

Offline rotti

So your scenario now needs JB firing shots standing on a chair?  The trajectories of the facial shots were only 20 degrees below the horizontal.

It's not impossible for the shots to have been fired at NB while he was on the two stairs immediately preceding the main bedroom:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6697.0;attach=5920

not at all .neville may have been sitting upright.and lifted his arm up and head down while the gun was aimed at him 3 seconds.when the gun was pointed at sheila neville fled to the kitchen.

Offline Holly Goodhead

good point master john.holly you've awoken 2 of the 3 masters Scipio USMC. and John.they will answer your every point with facts.not fiction 8((()*/

sherlock, masters Scipio USMC and John are no more qualified to offer opinion than you or I .  Plenty of folk read these forums so if there's any mileage in my theory it will be seized on and developed to its full potential by those who are qualified  8((()*/ 8@??)(

Offline scipio_usmc

This is a perfect illustration of how you ignore things not to your liking in order to come up with made up BS.

Scipio: Nevill was seated in bed or on the bed when shot.  The only other way for the shots to be achieved while Neivll was fully upright would be for the killer to stand on a chair or something which is unlikely. 

Holly's interpretation of the above:

"Jeremy was standing on a chair when Nevill was shot"

You distorted what I wrote in order to try to pretend your preferred nonsense is credible and that is exactly what you do with every aspect of this case.  You distort ever aspect from pretending Nevill's blood would have to be int he bedroom and pretending they tested all the blood so know it wasn't to falsely claiming 22LR bullets will not result in drawback.

Pretense makes you look foolish, dishonest and incompetent.  That doesn't help your cause it DETRACTS from it.

It's impossible for Nevill to have been shot while on the stairs.  The only way to target him while on the stairs is to fire at his back. The shots were not to his back they were to his left side. If shooting at him on the stairs then the casings would be in the hall in fact they would go down the stairs most likely. 

You just keep embarrassing yourself.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

not at all .neville may have been sitting upright.and lifted his arm up and head down while the gun was aimed at him 3 seconds.when the gun was pointed at sheila neville fled to the kitchen.

If NB's head was down the perp would be need to be underneath him to shoot at his lip and jaw and the trajectory would be upwards.   

Offline Myster

good point master john.holly you've awoken 2 of the 3 masters Scipio USMC. and John.they will answer your every point with facts.not fiction 8((()*/

You forgot Master Bates.... still asleep, but he'll come at the climax of this debate.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline scipio_usmc

sherlock, masters Scipio USMC and John are no more qualified to offer opinion than you or I .  Plenty of folk read these forums so if there's any mileage in my theory it will be seized on and developed to its full potential by those who are qualified  8((()*/ 8@??)(

1) I could qualify as a weapons expert based on my training.  I have more expertise than the average person which is all that is required to be considered an expert.

2) The experts in this case assessed the casings among other evidence indicates the shots had to have been fired from the foot of the bed to the doorway with the gun aiming INSIDE the room.

3) The experts assessed the trajectory of the wounds being to Neivll's left profile

4) All one needs is half a brain to know that it is impossible for the left profile to be targeted if someone is on the stairs with their left side facing a wall.

5) All one needs is half a brain to know that it someone is looking at your back they can't shoot your left profile.

6) All one needs is to not be blind to see the ejection port is on the right side of the gun and understand this means the casings are ejected to the right.

7) All one needs is half a brain to recognize that if the gun were aimed at the doorway that the wall with the window would be to the right of the weapon.

8) All one needs is the ability to know how to read to know that not a single casing was found near that wall where the casings would have been if the gun were aimed out the door.

Your claims have been thoroughly refuted and been shown to be totally unsupportable.

Offline Holly Goodhead

You forgot Master Bates.... still asleep, but he'll come at the climax of this debate.

Leaving Seaman Staines behind for puglove to take in hand  @)(++(*

Offline rotti

Your whole "Landing" theory is based on Nevill coming upstairs AFTER phoning his son. There is no way that could have happened because as soon as Nevill heard shots and/or screams if he was in the kitchen sat in his favourite chair reading "Farmers Guardian", his first instinct would be investigate what was happening and if Sheila had hold of a weapon, disarm her. Not waste precious time on a rotary dial phone waiting for his son to answer. It defies common sense!
he might well have gone to the  back office to arm himself.had he been downstairs

Offline rotti

i disagree holly the the 3 masters Scipio usmc.John and Admin.have more combined knowledge on the case than all the other members put together .thats my honest and personal opinion.why dont you join us holly.in the guilty camp

Offline scipio_usmc

Even if I wanted to be a Bamber supporter or were hired to support Bamber I would have to face certain realities.

One such reality is that the killer stood somewhere in the shaded area when firing the shots at the victims either in the bed or near the bed.  As my addition illustrates the casings would be elsewhere if aiming out the door.