Author Topic: Did Nevill Sustain The Four Gunshot Wounds Upstairs On The Landing And Stairs?  (Read 27518 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

There's no evidence of NB's blood in the main bedroom or casings his side of the bedroom other than the two attributable to SC.  Dr Vanezis states the trajectory of the two facial shots were both 20 degrees below the horizontal.  NB was taller than JB and SC.

The trajectory of the shoulder and elbow shots were also both downwards. 

My theory is that the perp was in the main bedroom shooting June.  As NB approached the main bedroom he was shot twice on the stairs immediately preceding the entrance to the bedroom in the lip and jaw.  Casings 3 and 4  pertain to these shots.  The perp was stood at the entrance with the barrel extending onto the landing but the ejection port just inside the door.  NB then turned and fled down the stairs with the perp behind him.  The perp then shot NB in the shoulder and elbow on the main staircase.  Casings 13 and 14 pertain to these shots.  The perp was parallel with the main bedroom door and the ejection port ejected cartridge 13 onto the transition plate of the main bedroom door.  The ejection port ejected cartridge 14 to a similar location but it rolled down the stairs and landed a little way down the landing. 

Two diagrams which may, or may not, support your understanding  ?>)()<

Other docs and SoC photos supporting the above will be posted shortly.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:45:47 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline rotti

There's no evidence of NB's blood in the main bedroom or casings his side of the bedroom other than the two attributable to SC.  Dr Vanezis states the trajectory of the two facial shots were both 20 degrees below the horizontal.  NB was taller than JB and SC.

My theory is that the perp was in the main bedroom shooting June.  As NB approached the main bedroom he was shot twice on the stairs immediately preceding the entrance to the bedroom in the lip and jaw.  Casings 3 and 4 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was stood at the entrance with the barrel extending onto the landing but the ejection port just inside the door.  NB then turned and fled down the stairs with the perp behind him.  The perp then shot NB in the shoulder and elbow on the main staircase.  Casings 13 and 14 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was parallel with the main bedroom door and the ejection port ejected cartridge 13 onto the transition plate of the main bedroom door.  The ejection port ejected cartridge 14 to a similar location but it rolled down the stairs and landed a little way down the landing. 

holly were the droplets of blood near sheila and on the blue socks ever analyzed

Offline Myster

Carpet samples were taken and blood on them when analysed was found to be June's, not Nevill's... so I understand.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline rotti

Carpet samples were taken and blood on them when analysed was found to be June's, not Nevill's... so I understand.
that is very puzzling

Offline rotti

if its true .my theory of bamber placing her there to cover signs of nevilles blood 'goes down the toilet pan 8()(((@# 8)><(

david1819

if its true .my theory of bamber placing her there to cover signs of nevilles blood 'goes down the toilet pan 8()(((@# 8)><(

What made you think that in the first place? Theories like this require Jeremy to so forensically aware he would have done a much better Job and the crime suggests otherwise.

Offline rotti

What made you think that in the first place? Theories like this require Jeremy to so forensically aware he would have done a much better Job and the crime suggests otherwise.
i thought he did that to cover nevilles blood.and the fact that he didnt want police to work out why after receiving his shots he never tacked sheila in the bedroom.did they test every droplet of blood found near sheila or just one or two from a piece of carpet which may have contained many droplets.i cant understand why junes blood would be in that corner.if she walked there and than walked back to die by the door.she would have blood on her feet .also may have touched the bedframe with her bloody hand.was she found with any blood on hands or feet.junes that is.those bungling cops have made sure there will always be an element of doubt.which bambers supporter can expolit
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:48:47 PM by sherlock »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Had NB bled in the main bedroom and JB attempted to pass it off by placing SC on top I'm pretty certain it would be obvious from the blood trails/patterns from the different wounds that something was amiss.

The only blood found in the bedroom: bed, carpet, socks belonged to June.   

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline rotti

Had NB bled in the main bedroom and JB attempted to pass it off by placing SC on top I'm pretty certain it would be obvious from the blood trails/patterns from the different wounds that something was amiss.

The only blood found in the bedroom: bed, carpet, socks belonged to June.   
holly have you any photos of the whole of that carpet in the masterbedroom.one that show all of the carpet in one photo .with out that you havent got the full picture of any blood trails.are you telling me they checked every droplet of blood from that room.because thats the only way i will accept your claim that it was all junes blood.if you or any got a photo showing both bodies in situe and the whole of the carpet in the same photo please show it

Offline Holly Goodhead

i though he did that to cover nevilles blood.and the fact that he didnt want police to work out why after receiving his shots he never tacked sheila in the bedroom.did they test every droplet of blood found near sheila or just one or two from a piece of carpet which may have contained many droplets.i cant understand why junes blood would be in that corner.if she walked there and than walked back to die by the door.she would have blood on her feet .also may have touched the bedframe with her bloody hand.was she found with any blood on hands or feet.junes that is.those bungling cops have made sure there will always be an element of doubt.]which bambers supporter can expolit

There's no need for anyone who believes JB is the victim of a MoJ to exploit anything.  The truth stares you in the face.

If NB was shot in the main bedroom how do you account for the trajectory of the wounds he received upstairs which were all downwards?  NB was taller than SC and JB which would mean the perp would need to raise the rifle so the stock was above his/her head or stand on something.  The only alternative is if NB was lower than the perp and this can only be accounted by NB being on the stairs and the location of the casings are testament to this.

david1819

There's no need for anyone who believes JB is the victim of a MoJ to exploit anything.  The truth stares you in the face.

If NB was shot in the main bedroom how do you account for the trajectory of the wounds he received upstairs which were all downwards?  NB was taller than SC and JB which would mean the perp would need to raise the rifle so the stock was above his/her head or stand on something.  The only alternative is if NB was lower than the perp and this can only be accounted by NB being on the stairs and the location of the casings are testament to this.

Or Neville got out of Bed then fell on the floor, or the perpetrator stood on the bed

Offline John

My theory is that the perp was in the main bedroom shooting June.  As NB approached the main bedroom he was shot twice on the stairs immediately preceding the entrance to the bedroom in the lip and jaw.  Casings 3 and 4 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was stood at the entrance with the barrel extending onto the landing but the ejection port just inside the door.  NB then turned and fled down the stairs with the perp behind him.  The perp then shot NB in the shoulder and elbow on the main staircase.  Casings 13 and 14 are attributable to these shots.  The perp was parallel with the main bedroom door and the ejection port ejected cartridge 13 onto the transition plate of the main bedroom door.  The ejection port ejected cartridge 14 to a similar location but it rolled down the stairs and landed a little way down the landing. 

The bullet casing were ejected out of the rifle towards the direction of June indicating the rifle was pointing towards the far side of the bedroom and the direction Nevill would have come from after getting out of bed.  Blood spotting was found on the carpet at the end of the bed which could only have come from Nevill's initial wounds since June never made it that far and Sheila never moved after being shot twice in the neck.  If the trajectory of the shots were downward then Nevill clearly put his head down and ran towards his assailant.  Thus why he was able to get out of the room and down the stairs evidenced by the blood stains on the wallpaper halfway down.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:24:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Or Neville got out of Bed then fell on the floor, or the perpetrator stood on the bed

Yes but that wouldn't fit with the casings  8(0(*

Offline rotti

easily neville was in bed and bamber standing over him.SHOW me the photo i asked for .or a lab report  that that every drop of blood found in the masterbedroom belonged to june

david1819

Yes but that wouldn't fit with the casings  8(0(*

Yes it would. Nevile could have fallen near the door way like triping over june