Author Topic: US girl who went missing at age of four is found in Mexico.  (Read 2803 times)

Offline jassi

US girl who went missing at age of four is found in Mexico.
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:41:53 AM »
Missing child turns up in Mexico.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sabrina-allen-disappearance-us-girl-who-went-missing-at-age-of-four-is-found-in-mexico-9768674.html

At first I thought this was good news, but having read the details and the involvement of the mother, perhaps not all that it seemed.

Sabrina Allen disappearance: US girl who went missing at age of four is found in Mexico

By  Ian Johnston 
Wednesday 01 October 2014

A girl who went missing from her home in Texas 12 years ago at the age of four has been found in Mexico.

Sabrina Allen was discovered living in Papalotla, Tlaxcala, near Mexico City, with her mother, Dara Llorens, who is facing a charge of aggravated kidnapping in the US.

The now 17-year-old girl disappeared in 2002 after a weekend visit with her mother. Both have been flown to Texas where Sabrina was undergoing therapy.

Her father, Gregory Allen, who had primary custody of his daughter following his divorce, said that the girl had been told that he was a wife beater and child molester.

He said that when he met her he was “going to ask her if I can give her a hug”.

“She's in pretty bad shape as far as my understanding... She was not living a regular life. She has not been going to school,” he said. “It was a big relief... now we get to start the healing process.”

The FBI said Ms Llorens, 44, and Sabrina assumed new identities and moved frequently to evade capture. It was unclear how long they had been in Mexico.

Mr Allen said the authorities were tipped off by a confidential informant.

Private investigators Klein Investigations & Consulting, which was involved in the hunt for Sabrina, said that when the mother and daughter were found on Tuesday there was a struggle during which a Mexican police officer sustained a minor injury.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 04:40:20 PM by John »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

US girl who went missing at age of four is found in Mexico.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:51:59 PM »
This is a new thread.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 04:40:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.