Author Topic: Was Obama's Birth Certificate a Fake?  (Read 4292 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Was Obama's Birth Certificate a Fake?
« on: December 16, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »
The birth certificate, released in 2011 by Barrack Obama, to prove his citenzship & debunk the birther conspiracy theory,......... is in fact a forgery.

5 year long investigation concludes '9 points of forgery' on Obama's birth certificate.

How extraordinary!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:40:15 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

Re: Was Obama's Birth Certificate a Fake?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 04:11:00 PM »
The birth certificate, released in 2011 by Barrack Obama, to prove his citenzship & debunk the birther conspiracy theory,......... is in fact a forgery.

5 year long investigation concludes '9 points of forgery' on Obama's birth certificate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo

How extraordinary!

Has this been verified by an independent source, and not one out to get Obama because of their political affiliations and hatred of Obama ?

stephen25000

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:12:29 PM »
Likewise, are you aware Spam, how many fake stories about Obama, and Clinton have put in the media over the election ???

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 04:26:11 PM »
Did you actually watch the video stephen?

His birth certificate is an obvious copy & paste job......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

stephen25000

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
Yes I did watch the video.

How do you know the other one wasn't faked ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 04:31:58 PM »

So, the Arizona police dept has forged a birth certificate to make Obama's appear fake?

Right'o.

stephen25000

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
So, the Arizona police dept has forged a birth certificate to make Obama's appear fake?

Right'o.

The question is Spam, who gave it to them ???   8)--))

stephen25000

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 04:55:40 PM »
I see that both Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Jerome Corsi, were at a Republican convention. Yet it states there was no political bias in the article.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/

Who by the way who  are the 'independent experts' ?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:46:34 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »

That's what I was wondering as well.

As for numerous other arguments concerning a supposed forgery:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »

How extraordinary!

An excellent piece of detective work.  Question is, where do they go from here?

If Obama is found to have not been born in Hawaii, what does that mean for his Presidency?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 04:40:12 PM »
An excellent piece of detective work.  Question is, where do they go from here?

If Obama is found to have not been born in Hawaii, what does that mean for his Presidency?

This story of the actually biased Sheriff, is not making major headlines. I wonder why. &%+((£

Offline kmoore1967

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 05:25:06 PM »

How extraordinary!

I'm going to jump in here quite late, but here's thing.

1: His father was never an American citizen, he was a British subject and Kenyan citizen and according to Kenyan law at the time he was born, because his father was a Muslim, he automatically became a citizen of Kenya. But he was also an American citizen because his mother was American...however, in Kenya he would always be a Kenyan citizen and a British subject. Did we have the dual citizenship law with Kenya at the time?

2: His mother and father were never actually legally married, his father already had a wife in Kenya. When Immigration and Naturalization found out, they deported him.

3: His mother married an Indonesian citizen that adopted him. Therefore, his mother willingly gave up his US citizenship as he was underaged. Therefore, he is legally and lawfully an Indonesian citizen.

4: He was sent back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents, as they never legally or formally adopted him, to reestablish his US citizenship, and he went to college as Barry Soetoro, and received scholarships as Barry Soetoro, then he was very clearly NOT an American citizen.

5: The only way he then would be a US citizen would be through marriage to Michelle. And he would have to have been naturalized, as he was a minor when he became an Indonesian citizen.

As the law says "natural born" citizen, it does not apply when a minor is placed under another country to be a citizen there. The only way he could claim that he was a citizen was through his mother, and that is why he had to backpedal about her marital status. But he never addressed the legal issue of being an Indonesian citizen. He benefitted by his immigrant minority status.