Author Topic: Why Should We Believe the Parent’s When....?  (Read 52652 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Why Should We Believe the Parent’s When....?
« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »
Ate most of his dinner? No wonder people can't solve the case. They don't have a clue about the timeline.

by the time Russell had got back to the table err he’d err they’d err they’d cooked another steak for him, it didn’t take very long and he literally I suppose just had about two bites of it when err Kate came running
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

Gerry wasn't in the pool area. David and Matt were the two men searching there.
I read that Gerry was seen near the pool.

"The person in question said that the others had gone to the apartment to look for a girl who had disappeared. Seconds later Madeleine's father appeared, greatly agitated, looking for his daughter everywhere, obviously and immediately heading towards the pool and surrounding areas." Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas Date: 2007/05/06
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2019, 07:12:58 PM »
More insults but glad to see you’ve finally caved in and taken me off ignore.  I really was missing your nasty comments.  @)(++(*.
Strange that you would both agree with my post and also agree that it was desperate propaganda, hysterical and desperate...  *%87

I haven’t, there seems to be a glitch on the system.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2019, 07:15:32 PM »
I haven’t, there seems to be a glitch on the system.
Oh, what a shame.   8(8-))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2019, 07:26:11 PM »
You’re protected so there’s no point.

What??????   (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2019, 07:50:21 PM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2019, 07:54:46 PM »
I read that Gerry was seen near the pool.

"The person in question said that the others had gone to the apartment to look for a girl who had disappeared. Seconds later Madeleine's father appeared, greatly agitated, looking for his daughter everywhere, obviously and immediately heading towards the pool and surrounding areas." Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas Date: 2007/05/06

Now corroborate that with Gerry's statements and interviews?

For example: David Payne corroborated it

"I did a sweep of the err the pool err and the area you know immediately around err the Ocean Club, then met up with Matt and err Russell." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2019, 08:01:43 PM »
What??????   (&^&
Have you ever received warning points?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2019, 08:09:00 PM »
Have you ever received warning points?

Why should I receive warning points?

I am a kind, considerate, thoughtful poster.

Why would I need a bent moderator, aka Guardian Angel?
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2019, 08:10:44 PM »

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2019, 08:19:29 PM »

@)(++(*.   What hyperbole.  Kind, considerate and thoughtful are not the first three words that come to mind when I read your replies to my posts.  8(8-))

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »
@)(++(*.   What hyperbole.  Kind, considerate and thoughtful are not the first three words that come to mind when I read your replies to my posts.  8(8-))

Perhaps your mix of ingredients would be better with less hyperbole?

Just a thought.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2019, 08:31:10 PM »
Perhaps your mix of ingredients would be better with less hyperbole?

Just a thought.
Perhaps it would be kinder of you not to point out all my perceived failings?  You run the risk of hurting my feelings, which, being the thoughtful and considerate person you are, I know you will be keen to avoid.   8((()*/

Offline Carana

« Reply #567 on: June 24, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »
Skim-reading to catch up.

Some kind soul offered two phones, presumably with PT SIMs.
(Credit to Jassi for digging up the cite.)

But what's this about a car?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2019, 09:34:14 PM »
Skim-reading to catch up.

Some kind soul offered two phones, presumably with PT SIMs.
(Credit to Jassi for digging up the cite.)

But what's this about a car?
G-Unit claimed we couldn’t rule out the possibility that the McCanns had access to a car the night Madeleine went missing.  I claimed we could.  I was then asked to prove that they didn’t have access to a car.  *%87

Offline Carana

« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2019, 10:35:13 PM »
Ah, ok. Not sure anyone could prove that I haven't been to the moon.

Is there any reliable witness who definitely saw one or both McCanns in a car that evening, or at any point between their arrival and the disappeance?