Author Topic: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression  (Read 23765 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2018, 12:43:51 AM »
Who do you think Nigel is?  I'm quite certain that it's not the murderous b........, Kevin Craigie.

KC always called me "Matt." In Nigels 3rd post, he called me Matt. So either KC, or Mike arguing with himself. But either way, he's not for real so I don't know why they are playing the game.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »
KC always called me "Matt." In Nigels 3rd post, he called me Matt. So either KC, or Mike arguing with himself. But either way, he's not for real so I don't know why they are playing the game.

Mike.

JB referred to 'Nigel's' avatar image in an interview with the Guardian.  The image is JB on steps of CoA with his hand raised in triumph which was apparently drawn by a friend.  He said he keeps it to hand, or words to this effect, and thought about it a lot his voice breaking with emotion!  I will try and find it.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sika

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2018, 10:13:41 PM »
Mike.

JB referred to 'Nigel's' avatar image in an interview with the Guardian.  The image is JB on steps of CoA with his hand raised in triumph which was apparently drawn by a friend.  He said he keeps it to hand, or words to this effect, and thought about it a lot his voice breaking with emotion!  I will try and find it.   
Spot on Holly!

Offline Myster

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2018, 07:13:03 PM »
Umpteen years on this case and he still can't tell the difference between the laundry room and the kitchen.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »
He only had one phone in his house, gormless!   *%87   "and that was by the kitchen door downstairs" - so Mister Ed said.

Offline puglove

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2018, 03:04:38 PM »
Someone should ask the derelict Tesko just when did Nevill put his pyjamas on, if he "wasn't present in the farmhouse when Sheila shot her children to bits"?

And why does Nelly encourage such disgusting comments?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 08:15:43 AM »
Someone should ask the derelict Tesko just when did Nevill put his pyjamas on, if he "wasn't present in the farmhouse when Sheila shot her children to bits"?

And why does Nelly encourage such disgusting comments?
Hope you're OK, S****?

Offline Myster

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 08:19:00 AM »

Offline Myster

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »