Author Topic: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?  (Read 48638 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Yvonne Martin - how much information did she really uncover?
« Reply #450 on: March 04, 2018, 09:31:57 PM »

Okay.  Open Season.  Say whatever you like.  Wreck this Forum if this is what you want to do.  I am so tired of trying to decide of what is acceptable and what isn't.

None of it matters anyway.  Or have none of you sussed this yet?

Offline jassi

« Reply #451 on: March 04, 2018, 09:32:54 PM »
Judicial Secrecy has been frequently mentioned, hasn't it? I for one just wish that the person interviewing Dianne Webster had finished their sentence;

4078    “You also, when we spoke earlier, expressed a sense of frustration about the fact that you’d all been banned by the Super (inaudible).”

Reply    “That’s right, yes.”
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm

What is a Super (inaudible)? It seems to have banned them all from doing something.

Injunction?
How could they ((, (McCann, (just for Rob who has difficulty understanding)) get a super-injunction ?
Why would they even need such a thing?
Why would their friends need to be muzzled?
All very strange.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #452 on: March 04, 2018, 09:35:12 PM »
Well I can't so you need to explain... What good would a social worker asking more questions have done... Al I can see is, an absolutely  ridiculous suggestion
It was brought home to us last night in the review of the death of Coral Burrows in NZ.
Watch it while it is available, https://youtu.be/SJyv1Aj4X4Y  See what the Child, Youth and Families officers (CYFs) (whatever they are called) say. 
https://youtu.be/SJyv1Aj4X4Y?t=940  to go straight to the welfare officer part.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:55:35 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #453 on: March 04, 2018, 09:54:02 PM »
It was brought home to us last night in the review of the death of Coral Burrows in NZ.
Watch it while it is available, https://youtu.be/SJyv1Aj4X4Y  See what the Youth and Families officers (whatever they are called) say. 
https://youtu.be/SJyv1Aj4X4Y?t=940  to go straight to the welfare officer part.

Killed by her mothers boyfriend... What has this got to do with the McCann case

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #454 on: March 04, 2018, 10:01:36 PM »
Killed by her mothers boyfriend... What has this got to do with the McCann case
I was emphasising the preventative role being played by the child welfare officers being played now.  Yvonne being experienced may have picked up the cause of the McCann case.  who knows.  She had already asked if there were two men in Madeleine's life i.e. the question about the biological dad so there is a hint of similarity.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #455 on: March 04, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
I was emphasising the preventative role being played by the child welfare officers being played now.  Yvonne being experienced may have picked up the cause of the McCann case.  who knows.  She had already asked if there were two men in Madeleine's life i.e. the question about the biological dad so there is a hint of similarity.

It's a very obvious question if you look at the, statistics

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2018, 10:12:23 PM »
So someone had to ask it?  The GNR or the PJ hadn't asked that question even though they had been with the McCanns overnight. When was the PJ going to ask that question?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:39:12 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Carana

« Reply #457 on: March 05, 2018, 01:06:05 PM »
Nope it most certainly does not back it up:  John stalker was at a loss to understand why the McCanns and their friends maintained their silence in the face of the press onslaught directed at them.

The simple reason was that they would have been breaking the Portuguese law of Judicial secrecy ... had they spoken out they had been warned they would face prosecution.

Yes, that seems to have been a legal conundrum... that for some reason didn't apply to the tabloids. That naughty fan...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #458 on: March 05, 2018, 01:28:31 PM »

It is one which would have been asked during any competently conducted official police interview conducted in privacy.

It is certainly not one which should have been directed to a distraught mother in a public arena by a total stranger who had taken it upon herself to do so.
In my opinion bad practice at any level.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #459 on: March 05, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
So someone had to ask it?  The GNR or the PJ hadn't asked that question even though they had been with the McCanns overnight. When was the PJ going to ask that question?

Maybe when they got the chance?  Kate and Gerry were waiting to go to Portimao? to be interviewed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2018, 01:33:42 PM »
It is one which would have been asked during any competently conducted official police interview conducted in privacy.

It is certainly not one which should have been directed to a distraught mother in a public arena by a total stranger who had taken it upon herself to do so.
In my opinion bad practice at any level.

totally agree....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »
We are doing well here.
In 31 pages Ms Martin seems to have gone from P.E. #1 to "a bit gauche".
 *%87
"Well when you get to my age son it helps to pass the time"
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2018, 04:31:42 PM »
We are doing well here.
In 31 pages Ms Martin seems to have gone from P.E. #1 to "a bit gauche".
 *%87
"Well when you get to my age son it helps to pass the time"

gauche

adjective
unsophisticated and socially awkward.
"a shy and gauche teenager"
synonyms:   awkward, gawky, inelegant, graceless, ungraceful, ungainly, bumbling, maladroit, inept; More
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #463 on: March 21, 2018, 09:19:56 PM »
https://youtu.be/ypNbehi9FQA  "Madeleine McCann columbo he she a couple the many faces of the abductors"

Colombo sometimes makes a good point.

IMO I had covered this earlier, it was due to the phone calls prior to the meeting with Yvonne.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #464 on: March 22, 2018, 04:42:14 AM »
I can not see any reason the McCanns thought a couple had abducted their daughter, other than that they had been told it was possible a couple had abducted their child.  They would not know if it was a he or she or they.  But once someone had seen a possible sighting it then becomes an issue in the McCann's minds as to why a couple would abduct their daughter.
She did not say a couple had abducted her daughter, but during the conversation Kate said "that she did not understand why a couple had abducted her daughter".   
That is like say ""that she did not understand why a couple would abduct her daughter".  That is not saying that happened but if it did why would it be a couple?
Moderation