Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260363 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #495 on: December 10, 2014, 06:42:17 PM »
I thought Maldon was known for its salt not mud  &%+((£

I'm sure it all happens in Maldon  8(0(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2787.msg95576.html#msg95576

The Boxing Day Maldon mud run is famous. It's usually televised, attracts certain celebrities and enormous fun...........................so I'm told!!!! 8)--))

Offline Myster

« Reply #496 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:43 PM »
That's a pity.  I saved you front row tickets for our Christmas charity wrestling match: Caroline - v- Holly.  We will be donning the colours of respective forums: Caroline in blue sparkly bikini with tassels and myself in red.  May the best girl win  8(>(( 8(>((
&%+((£ Mmmmm, crafty!... this must be your titillating ruse to raise that 50 quid you'll soon be donating to CiN.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #497 on: December 12, 2014, 04:22:40 PM »
&%+((£ Mmmmm, crafty!... this must be your titillating ruse to raise that 50 quid you'll soon be donating to CiN.

I will def be making my CiN donation before the y/e.  I was in a hotel the other week where they had a box but I wouldn't have got a receipt.  I need to get a receipt as proof of donation.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #498 on: December 12, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
I will def be making my CiN donation before the y/e.  I was in a hotel the other week where they had a box but I wouldn't have got a receipt.  I need to get a receipt as proof of donation.
Don't go thinking that I'm pressurizing you Holls! - you know I like pulling your leg sometimes, so I'm not at all bothered whether you donate anything or nothing.  I'm sure that agreement you had with sika was made in jest.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #499 on: December 15, 2014, 04:17:58 AM »
Anyone else waiting for Bamber's Christmas Message to the people? I am guessing there will be more 'storm clouds of justice' rolling in in 2015 and now he finally has all the evidence he needs to prove his innocence! Of course many police officers and his remaining relatives must be very worried now!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!  *&*%£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #500 on: December 15, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »
Don't go thinking that I'm pressurizing you Holls! - you know I like pulling your leg sometimes, so I'm not at all bothered whether you donate anything or nothing.  I'm sure that agreement you had with sika was made in jest.

Not at all.  It was a bet we had on until y/e and I intended doing it this time of year.  I will post my email confirmation when done  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #501 on: December 15, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »
Far be if for me to tell Nelly how to run Blue but I think most would agree MT is to JB what benzene was to Perrier. 

Yesterday MT posted this nonsense:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6214.msg276604.html#msg276604

As far as I am aware Nelly now funds the forum so I would be telling MT to tone it down or ship out.  The material has no copyright and is in the public domain.  MT could be paid the going rate for uploading the docs and left to wallow in the mire of his making, with others setting up a new forum.  Alternatively offload MT.

It's disgraceful that  a non-practicing barrister allows this sort of nonsense to be posted especially given MT's historic relationship with JB.  It is not stimulating debate.  Its BS and damaging to JB.

...and to think my ban was condoned by Nelly for teasing Clappy and Susan about knitting and childhood puppy fat respectively  &%+((£

Offline puglove

« Reply #502 on: December 15, 2014, 12:46:26 PM »
Far be if for me to tell Nelly how to run Blue but I think most would agree MT is to JB what benzene was to Perrier. 

Yesterday MT posted this nonsense:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6214.msg276604.html#msg276604

As far as I am aware Nelly now funds the forum so I would be telling MT to tone it down or ship out.  The material has no copyright and is in the public domain.  MT could be paid the going rate for uploading the docs and left to wallow in the mire of his making, with others setting up a new forum.  Alternatively offload MT.

It's disgraceful that  a non-practicing barrister allows this sort of nonsense to be posted especially given MT's historic relationship with JB.  It is not stimulating debate.  Its BS and damaging to JB.

...and to think my ban was condoned by Nelly for teasing Clappy and Susan about knitting and childhood puppy fat respectively  &%+((£

Why on earth do Bamber fans allow Tubby McStealer to take the piss out of them so comprehensively?

More fool them!      @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #503 on: December 16, 2014, 01:27:39 PM »
Why on earth do Bamber fans allow Tubby McStealer to take the piss out of them so comprehensively?

More fool them!      @)(++(*

Absolutely!  @)(++(*

Why do they allow Tubby Tesco to take the P and not take him to task and yet complain relentlessly about the likes of Adam and Scipio  &%+((£

I hope in the New Year some of the respectable and sensible posters will start up a new forum with high standards, capable of being taken seriously and a place that the media, legal professionals and others might want to visit and partake in.

Tesco Towers is in decline on par with Tesco shares!

http://pages.etoro.com/markets/get_stocks.php?stock_name=TSCO.L&utm_medium=SEM&utm_source=46763&utm_content=0&utm_serial=Campaign=Tesco|AG=Tesco%20Shares%20-%20Exact|KW=tesco%20shares|MT=e|AD=56503584876|Pos=1t1|Stock=Tesco&utm_campaign=Campaign=Tesco|AG=Tesco%20Shares%20-%20Exact|KW=tesco%20shares|MT=e|AD=56503584876|Pos=1t1|Stock=Tesco&utm_term=http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #504 on: December 16, 2014, 01:32:13 PM »
I note that Roch has been de-robed. 

I have always been fond of Roch  8**8:/:

Offline puglove

« Reply #505 on: December 17, 2014, 08:25:56 AM »
I note that Roch has been de-robed. 

I have always been fond of Roch  8**8:/:

Perhaps he doesn't want to be the drummer in Mike T and the Blooneys anymore.    8)-)))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #506 on: December 18, 2014, 10:50:33 AM »
Hohoho

..."an abuse of intelligent minds..."

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6245.msg277156.html#msg277156

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Gladys I recall you reporting me to Patti when you introduced religion to support your arguments and I objected.  You have no idea how intolerant you are of others that don't share your world view whether it be religion or non-religion to WHF murders/JB.

When JL posts on Blue, an intelligent and reasonable/sensible poster, you are incredibly rude to him to the extent that you start commenting on his personal life.

You have recently said you have tried teaching Adam but he's unteachable.  What on earth qualifies you to teach Adam  anything?  Or indeed anyone?

You are a complete and utter knob.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #507 on: December 18, 2014, 10:53:55 AM »
Perhaps he doesn't want to be the drummer in Mike T and the Blooneys anymore.    8)-)))

Oh Roch come jingle my bells instead  8**8:/:

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #508 on: December 20, 2014, 01:03:39 AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6211.msg277372.html#msg277372

"I actually prefer my own company".

Hmmm I wonder if you have any choice in the matter  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #509 on: December 20, 2014, 01:53:20 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6211.msg277372.html#msg277372

"I actually prefer my own company".

Hmmm I wonder if you have any choice in the matter  &%+((£

Says she who posts at 1am...don't think Guinness will play with me here far too sensible  8()-000(