Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592776 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3180 on: January 23, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »
Part 3...

It isn't until the 13th February 2011 that Tanja goes to Long Lartin..... He is left to stew on his own..... Was that a plan?? We are told who visited him.... But do we really know..... he made statements, he apparently stated nothing....

Is the punishment for Dr Vincent Tabak to show HIM.... just how much shit people/a person was happy to leave him in??

He gets advised to say nothing.... And whilst in prison apparently he doesn't....  But if this is a complex case then why would he speak?? Did someone show Dr Vincent Tabak that the person he was protecting was really happy to see him hang....

He doesn't believe so they leave him inside to stew a little..... He then goes to The Old Bailey... were he apparently pleads guilty to Manslaughter.... and The Prosecution don't accept it.... The world is told... we all are told...

So a trial.... a trial to show Dr Vincent Tabak just what he has protected..... The scene is set... the stage is there, he is in a glass dock... he had guards around him.... he looks guilty..... And no-one is there to speak up for him.... Not one person... He tells us his tale... a version of his tale.. a version of events that anyone could have told that was following this case....

Nothing and I mean NOTHING NEW comes out at trial..... The Prosecution go as far as reading the defences opening statement a practice that realistically wouldn't happen... But that doesn't stop said trial... At every single opportunity, The world MANSLAUGHTER is mentioned... in the media.. in the court and between the public talking...

I'm like .... what the F***.... I am honestly.... Burden of proof people.... Burden of proof... Innocent then proven guilty..... Not Guilty until proven guiltier..... Now I may be a little simple... but even I can grasp with my lack of law knowledge that that is not RIGHT!!!!!

20 hearsay witness statements read out at trial, these statements corroborate each other, these statements which should have been thrown out and not accepted by the judge... But hey ho.... No-one gives a crap.... do they..

Anyway... Did Tanja not once think to ask her father about procedure... he 's a lawyer, he must have contacts.... he must know the basics... If I can see it isn't right... and I  am no-one... then why didn't she see that and ask advice from her father???

It's just an observation.... It's me and my questions.... Is Tanja a plant??  Is she not real??  Because if he was the love of her life I by this time at least would have expected a statement... something.... No-one is saying anything.... Now that is WEIRD.... And I'm sure Ann will agree with me on that..... (seeing that was one of her sayings)..

So Dr Vincent Tabak is on the stand...... He cannot answer over 80 questions.... Because he doesn't know, because he didn't kill her.... He must be still convinced as to the person he's been protecting will save the day...

But just to make sure he does know this... The flashing up on the screen of the images of Joanna Yeates battered body, whom now I am guessing was sexually assaulted, who fought for her life, for more than 20 seconds and who, was prevented from screaming.... Gets his attention fully....

It may have been described to him as an accident, he may have believed it was.... But it isn't until something smacks you truely in the face that you actually get the message.... You have been royally stitched up.....

Then the question has to be by whom???

I am not sure if it is the Police.... why would the Footage of Joanna Yeates still be on youtube....

Someone was happy to stitch the Dutchman up...  And even happy when he was found guilty.... even ecstatic when he could not appeal... and when the PPI was added for that final seal.... they must have been doing the f***ing fandango... (imo) of course.....

But this is a scenario... an idea of why he would stay quiet... An idea, when we finally add the child images, not one person on gods earth will touch him with a barge pole....  Fate Sealed... Goodnight Mr Tabak....

How many years has it been ... what date is today??

Oh yes 23rd January 2019,

Making that 8 years since Dr Vincent Tabak was held in custody... 8 years he has spent in prison.. 8 years that NO-ONE has even bothered looking at this case... because apparently it is all cut an dry... done and dusted... the monster that they saw is a monster is locked away and the key has been smelted....

I started this because I truly believed that Dr Vincent Tabak was INNOCENT.... And I like fair..... Simple thing in life are what make life worth while...  I couldn't and don't understand , why this case bothers me.... No other case.... Just this one.... It has always bothered me, and here I am....

Still trying to understand , why No WITNEE"S ever came to trial.... still trying to understand, why no friends supported Dr Vincent Tabak ,.... still trying to understand ALL THE STAGING..... Still trying to understand why CCTV has no time Stamps... Still trying to understand why NO-ONE has come to Dr Vincent Tabak's aid or defence.....

Just mention his name and he is hated....

But just think for a moment....

If I am correct, and Dr Vincent Tabak was set up, by someone, maybe not by whom we may think... anyone could have done this...

Then is this right?

How would anyone feel if one of there love ones had been stitched up??  What would you do???

You would fight....

You would fight knowing what has taken place... knowing nothing adds up... It would be worth causing a rumpus....

If He's on a PPI... you are not gonna loose very much are you... a carrot dangled every now and then to keep your loved one  in line, and everyone too scared to say anything incase they mess up his chances of release......

Well I say F*** it.....

Silence causes as much pain as speaking out.... silence is your enemy.... silence will keep you where you are... IN-LINE... and no-one will come running, because they cannot hear you..... Time to take to the roof tops!!!

So tell me honestly, in stead of me keep guessing.....

What is this case really about.... Am I correct in believing that it's a cold case... Am I right in believing that Dr Vincent Tabak is INNOCENT....???

Something is off centre, just like my images.... which I asked a mod to fix....

But a mod can't fix this....  But someone needs too....

Our Judicial System is shot to shit..... I now feel like I live in a dictatorship...

Voting what is the point?? speaking up what is the point????

Maybe I have always lived in a dictatorship, I just wasn't aware....

Well I'm aware now.... and if the small thing I can do is have someone at least look at this case, then I feel I may have achieved something, helping another human being who maybe cannot help himself....

That is an achievement... that is giving back to society, that is having compassion for a fellow human..... And if everything I have stated, talked about , I am wrong..... then so be it...

Then I get ridiculed again.... wouldn't be the first time....

I am just a concerned citizen.. that is all... that is all I have ever been.... I know no-one... I Am no-one.... I am ME!

And this case is too ridiculous to ignore anymore.... (imo)

NB:Just to make things clear... I am not suggesting anything about Tanja... As I have no idea of her position in this matter......

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3181 on: January 23, 2019, 07:59:11 PM »
Part 3...

It isn't until the 13th February 2011 that Tanja goes to Long Lartin..... He is left to stew on his own..... Was that a plan?? We are told who visited him.... But do we really know..... he made statements, he apparently stated nothing....

Is the punishment for Dr Vincent Tabak to show HIM.... just how much shit people/a person was happy to leave him in??

He gets advised to say nothing.... And whilst in prison apparently he doesn't....  But if this is a complex case then why would he speak?? Did someone show Dr Vincent Tabak that the person he was protecting was really happy to see him hang....

He doesn't believe so they leave him inside to stew a little..... He then goes to The Old Bailey... were he apparently pleads guilty to Manslaughter.... and The Prosecution don't accept it.... The world is told... we all are told...

So a trial.... a trial to show Dr Vincent Tabak just what he has protected..... The scene is set... the stage is there, he is in a glass dock... he had guards around him.... he looks guilty..... And no-one is there to speak up for him.... Not one person... He tells us his tale... a version of his tale.. a version of events that anyone could have told that was following this case....

Nothing and I mean NOTHING NEW comes out at trial..... The Prosecution go as far as reading the defences opening statement a practice that realistically wouldn't happen... But that doesn't stop said trial... At every single opportunity, The world MANSLAUGHTER is mentioned... in the media.. in the court and between the public talking...

I'm like .... what the F***.... I am honestly.... Burden of proof people.... Burden of proof... Innocent then proven guilty..... Not Guilty until proven guiltier..... Now I may be a little simple... but even I can grasp with my lack of law knowledge that that is not RIGHT!!!!!

20 hearsay witness statements read out at trial, these statements corroborate each other, these statements which should have been thrown out and not accepted by the judge... But hey ho.... No-one gives a crap.... do they..

Anyway... Did Tanja not once think to ask her father about procedure... he 's a lawyer, he must have contacts.... he must know the basics... If I can see it isn't right... and I  am no-one... then why didn't she see that and ask advice from her father???

It's just an observation.... It's me and my questions.... Is Tanja a plant??  Is she not real??  Because if he was the love of her life I by this time at least would have expected a statement... something.... No-one is saying anything.... Now that is WEIRD.... And I'm sure Ann will agree with me on that..... (seeing that was one of her sayings)..

So Dr Vincent Tabak is on the stand...... He cannot answer over 80 questions.... Because he doesn't know, because he didn't kill her.... He must be still convinced as to the person he's been protecting will save the day...

But just to make sure he does know this... The flashing up on the screen of the images of Joanna Yeates battered body, whom now I am guessing was sexually assaulted, who fought for her life, for more than 20 seconds and who, was prevented from screaming.... Gets his attention fully....

It may have been described to him as an accident, he may have believed it was.... But it isn't until something smacks you truely in the face that you actually get the message.... You have been royally stitched up.....

Then the question has to be by whom???

I am not sure if it is the Police.... why would the Footage of Joanna Yeates still be on youtube....

Someone was happy to stitch the Dutchman up...  And even happy when he was found guilty.... even ecstatic when he could not appeal... and when the PPI was added for that final seal.... they must have been doing the f***ing fandango... (imo) of course.....

But this is a scenario... an idea of why he would stay quiet... An idea, when we finally add the child images, not one person on gods earth will touch him with a barge pole....  Fate Sealed... Goodnight Mr Tabak....

How many years has it been ... what date is today??

Oh yes 23rd January 2019,

Making that 8 years since Dr Vincent Tabak was held in custody... 8 years he has spent in prison.. 8 years that NO-ONE has even bothered looking at this case... because apparently it is all cut an dry... done and dusted... the monster that they saw is a monster is locked away and the key has been smelted....

I started this because I truly believed that Dr Vincent Tabak was INNOCENT.... And I like fair..... Simple thing in life are what make life worth while...  I couldn't and don't understand , why this case bothers me.... No other case.... Just this one.... It has always bothered me, and here I am....

Still trying to understand , why No WITNEE"S ever came to trial.... still trying to understand, why no friends supported Dr Vincent Tabak ,.... still trying to understand ALL THE STAGING..... Still trying to understand why CCTV has no time Stamps... Still trying to understand why NO-ONE has come to Dr Vincent Tabak's aid or defence.....

Just mention his name and he is hated....

But just think for a moment....

If I am correct, and Dr Vincent Tabak was set up, by someone, maybe not by whom we may think... anyone could have done this...

Then is this right?

How would anyone feel if one of there love ones had been stitched up??  What would you do???

You would fight....

You would fight knowing what has taken place... knowing nothing adds up... It would be worth causing a rumpus....

If He's on a PPI... you are not gonna loose very much are you... a carrot dangled every now and then to keep your loved one  in line, and everyone too scared to say anything incase they mess up his chances of release......

Well I say F*** it.....

Silence causes as much pain as speaking out.... silence is your enemy.... silence will keep you where you are... IN-LINE... and no-one will come running, because they cannot hear you..... Time to take to the roof tops!!!

So tell me honestly, in stead of me keep guessing.....

What is this case really about.... Am I correct in believing that it's a cold case... Am I right in believing that Dr Vincent Tabak is INNOCENT....???

Something is off centre, just like my images.... which I asked a mod to fix....

But a mod can't fix this....  But someone needs too....

Our Judicial System is shot to shit..... I now feel like I live in a dictatorship...

Voting what is the point?? speaking up what is the point????

Maybe I have always lived in a dictatorship, I just wasn't aware....

Well I'm aware now.... and if the small thing I can do is have someone at least look at this case, then I feel I may have achieved something, helping another human being who maybe cannot help himself....

That is an achievement... that is giving back to society, that is having compassion for a fellow human..... And if everything I have stated, talked about , I am wrong..... then so be it...

Then I get ridiculed again.... wouldn't be the first time....

I am just a concerned citizen.. that is all... that is all I have ever been.... I know no-one... I Am no-one.... I am ME!

And this case is too ridiculous to ignore anymore.... (imo)

NB:Just to make things clear... I am not suggesting anything about Tanja... As I have no idea of her position in this matter......

This has ALL been explained to you before!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3182 on: January 23, 2019, 08:12:54 PM »
This has ALL been explained to you before!

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I know... But it hasn't stopped the doubt.... Something just doesn't add up!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3183 on: January 23, 2019, 08:48:51 PM »
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I know... But it hasn't stopped the doubt.... Something just doesn't add up!

I guess you're just not very good at maths then!  8((()*/

Offline [...]

« Reply #3184 on: January 24, 2019, 12:17:48 PM »
I'm no good at this....  I just always wonder if it's about something else....

Sometimes I think it is like a PR stunt.... It's like it is all about advertising...

I have said this before... 

Companies House.... A wealth of information....  You can find most named on the list below at companies House.., but if they are not they have all been associated with this case in one way or another...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
* Rupert Peter Evelyn

* 44, Canygne Road Management LTD

*  The Telegraph

* The Mirror

* The Sun

* Deal or No Deal Ltd

* Dyson Ltd

* Buro Happold

* Building Design Partnership Limited

* Tesco's..... ( all that produce on show)

* Bargain Booze

* Waitrose

* Bristol Post

* Facebook

* Twitter

* Sky

* ITN

* ITV

* The Guardian

* The Times

* The Bristol Ram

* The Hope and Anchor

* Volvo

* Asda

* Amscreen

* Loccit App (Nick Brooko was developing)

* Justgiving

* South West One

* ML4D Ltd

* Film@59

* Sita

* D.R.A. LTD

* D R A MAINTENANCE LIMITED

On Getty images/ B-roll... The BBC 's Footage you need to request... And I think the reason for this is that they don't pay for advertising...

Joanna Yeates tour of the Flat...... It's stripped bare... Nothing there that should be, Microwave TV etc etc... There are 2 items that are there "Red Dwarf" and "Love Heart Sweets"... ??? why?

Other products that are on Joanna Yeates dressing table for instance are turned around...

Blackberry for instance, the only mobile phone product mentioned in this case that I recall... advertising is really powerful, if you get your product on any production, logo etc... The audience that can be reached is huge...

Take CSI New York... I think it's that program, but most in this country wouldn't have recognised the smartphones that were used in the production, but I did... Cannot remember the episode, but I think the boss is called Matt... Anyway, he is in an apartment, looking across the road at another apartment and he is using his mobile phone to take photo's inside the other apartment.. I think there's a canary in a cage, and If I remember he take a photo and sends it too his colleagues... something like that....

Whilst watching this program and seeing said scene, I burst out laughing..... Because I KNOW that that Palm/Treo Smartphone he is using is CRAP at photo's... it was less than useless... he'd of been lucky to take a picture of the chair in the room clearly ( Treo 650 camera specs.....0.3-megapixel (640×480) VGA digital camera with 2× digital zoom and video camera capability) ... see what I mean.... crap'ola...

But everyone at that time in America would have been aware of Treo/Palm and also Blackberry... So getting your product associated with a program is dynamite...

Logo's stick in peoples minds.... Colour, branding everything about it, people get bombarded with it daily...

There used to be a reading program at schools for Children... I am not sure if it still exists, but the bases of it was getting children to recognised logo's etc... which in turn would help them to learn words they would recognse the logo and know the name of the company...... They word "THE" for instance... children can't spell it out... They see it often enough they recognise what it is....

So going back to Advertising... Tesco's is the only supermarket we saw the outside of.... We didn't see the outside of Asda... we were told it was ASDA... But we didn't see the LOGO..

Waitrose.. Joanna Yeates enters Waitrose, but we do not see the Logo...

Dr Vincent Tabak in ASDA (apparently)... It's a supermarket, it may very well be in Bedminster, the name is mentioned, but we see no logo or proof he is in ASDA in Bedminster..

I constantly say I do not know what this is about... ADVERTISING seems to be the core... Well to me anyway....

Ok.... lets start with today, "BREXIT".... we all know about it.. we are sick of hearing about it... But why is it called BREXIT???

We are known by some mainly UK residence as Britain, but not as a member of the European Union.... We are known as the United Kingdom... Here are a list of EU member states....

Austria   Italy
Belgium   Latvia
Bulgaria   Lithuania
Croatia   Luxembourg
Cyprus   Malta
Czechia   Netherlands
Denmark   Poland
Estonia   Portugal
Finland   Romania
France   Slovakia
Germany   Slovenia
Greece   Spain
Hungary   Sweden
Ireland   United Kingdom

Where on earth is BRITAIN... ?? It's not there.... But at Companies House there are loads of Companies with the name of BREXIT some incorporated before I had even heard of the word BREXIT.... One in particular was created 29 Sep 2015 and dissolved 20 Nov 2018..

We are known as the United Kingdom and not Britain...

Brexit Deal or No Deal....  The voting slip stated the United Kingdom.... So why have we coined the term BREXIT... It's outrageous... (imo)

I hear Deal or No Deal... I think Joanna Yeates... others probably not, but thats what I associate with that phrase..

Dyson are leaving the United Kingdom, because of this BREXIT... apparently.... I again associate Dyson with Joanna Yeates..

When Dyson was mentioned the other day it brought back to my mind Canygne Road, and The Shed in the garden, I had a vague memory of Dyson developing his Vac in A SHED... And the big shed at the bottom of the path just made me think Dyson!!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/supportservices/2795244/James-Dyson-the-vacuum-dreamer.html

So advertising works, it works extremely well.... Images that are associated with stories etc, stick in peoples minds, it isn't rocket science...

In the early days and the reports, tweets etc on social media... Alan Sugar was asked to promote Joanna Yeates Missing... This was done as a plea to him via a tweet... The people who were tweeting wanted celebrities to be tweeted at... included in every tweet, so as to reach far and wide with this Missing Person... That would be a great coup..

But shouldn't the Police be doing this... Shouldn't the Police be making appeals for this Missing woman.... Shouldn't everyone have been linking Avon and Somerset Polices website with this Missing Person and not individuals... Of course a cause that gets endorsed by celebrities has a greater audience and celebrities by their mere presence, can change a person mind or support an organisation...

So again, this is just my observations.... Was this about advertising... Did a Murder happen?? Is there a man called Dr Vincent Tabak and is he in prison??

I always sway backwards and forwards.... always... I cannot understand this case.... But the common denominator in all of this is advertising...(imo) But what do I know!

So a real cold case/ murder.... Or advertising?? I don't know... As I say, these are just my observations...

Then I get disheartened and wonder why I bother...!!

NB... I found Rupert Peter Evelyn at Companies house, he is listed as a journalist.. I am assuming it is RE, if it is not RE will a mod edited that entry from this post please....

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3185 on: January 24, 2019, 12:22:58 PM »
The.  Please keep your posts shorter as individual points can be answered.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3186 on: January 24, 2019, 12:25:08 PM »
The.  Please keep your posts shorter as individual points can be answered.

Sorry Angelo... I have many pages open at once, and what I write is what I am thinking... So as not to loose track, I post as I think... apologises again.....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3187 on: January 24, 2019, 01:37:18 PM »
I'm no good at this....  I just always wonder if it's about something else....

Sometimes I think it is like a PR stunt.... It's like it is all about advertising...

I have said this before... 

Companies House.... A wealth of information....  You can find most named on the list below at companies House.., but if they are not they have all been associated with this case in one way or another...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
* Rupert Peter Evelyn

* 44, Canygne Road Management LTD

*  The Telegraph

* The Mirror

* The Sun

* Deal or No Deal Ltd

* Dyson Ltd

* Buro Happold

* Building Design Partnership Limited

* Tesco's..... ( all that produce on show)

* Bargain Booze

* Waitrose

* Bristol Post

* Facebook

* Twitter

* Sky

* ITN

* ITV

* The Guardian

* The Times

* The Bristol Ram

* The Hope and Anchor

* Volvo

* Asda

* Amscreen

* Loccit App (Nick Brooko was developing)

* Justgiving

* South West One

* ML4D Ltd

* Film@59

* Sita

* D.R.A. LTD

* D R A MAINTENANCE LIMITED

On Getty images/ B-roll... The BBC 's Footage you need to request... And I think the reason for this is that they don't pay for advertising...

Joanna Yeates tour of the Flat...... It's stripped bare... Nothing there that should be, Microwave TV etc etc... There are 2 items that are there "Red Dwarf" and "Love Heart Sweets"... ??? why?

Other products that are on Joanna Yeates dressing table for instance are turned around...

Blackberry for instance, the only mobile phone product mentioned in this case that I recall... advertising is really powerful, if you get your product on any production, logo etc... The audience that can be reached is huge...

Take CSI New York... I think it's that program, but most in this country wouldn't have recognised the smartphones that were used in the production, but I did... Cannot remember the episode, but I think the boss is called Matt... Anyway, he is in an apartment, looking across the road at another apartment and he is using his mobile phone to take photo's inside the other apartment.. I think there's a canary in a cage, and If I remember he take a photo and sends it too his colleagues... something like that....

Whilst watching this program and seeing said scene, I burst out laughing..... Because I KNOW that that Palm/Treo Smartphone he is using is CRAP at photo's... it was less than useless... he'd of been lucky to take a picture of the chair in the room clearly ( Treo 650 camera specs.....0.3-megapixel (640×480) VGA digital camera with 2× digital zoom and video camera capability) ... see what I mean.... crap'ola...

But everyone at that time in America would have been aware of Treo/Palm and also Blackberry... So getting your product associated with a program is dynamite...

Logo's stick in peoples minds.... Colour, branding everything about it, people get bombarded with it daily...

There used to be a reading program at schools for Children... I am not sure if it still exists, but the bases of it was getting children to recognised logo's etc... which in turn would help them to learn words they would recognse the logo and know the name of the company...... They word "THE" for instance... children can't spell it out... They see it often enough they recognise what it is....

So going back to Advertising... Tesco's is the only supermarket we saw the outside of.... We didn't see the outside of Asda... we were told it was ASDA... But we didn't see the LOGO..

Waitrose.. Joanna Yeates enters Waitrose, but we do not see the Logo...

Dr Vincent Tabak in ASDA (apparently)... It's a supermarket, it may very well be in Bedminster, the name is mentioned, but we see no logo or proof he is in ASDA in Bedminster..

I constantly say I do not know what this is about... ADVERTISING seems to be the core... Well to me anyway....

Ok.... lets start with today, "BREXIT".... we all know about it.. we are sick of hearing about it... But why is it called BREXIT???

We are known by some mainly UK residence as Britain, but not as a member of the European Union.... We are known as the United Kingdom... Here are a list of EU member states....

Where on earth is BRITAIN... ?? It's not there.... But at Companies House there are loads of Companies with the name of BREXIT some incorporated before I had even heard of the word BREXIT.... One in particular was created 29 Sep 2015 and dissolved 20 Nov 2018..

We are known as the United Kingdom and not Britain...

Brexit Deal or No Deal....  The voting slip stated the United Kingdom.... So why have we coined the term BREXIT... It's outrageous... (imo)

I hear Deal or No Deal... I think Joanna Yeates... others probably not, but thats what I associate with that phrase..

Dyson are leaving the United Kingdom, because of this BREXIT... apparently.... I again associate Dyson with Joanna Yeates..

When Dyson was mentioned the other day it brought back to my mind Canygne Road, and The Shed in the garden, I had a vague memory of Dyson developing his Vac in A SHED... And the big shed at the bottom of the path just made me think Dyson!!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/supportservices/2795244/James-Dyson-the-vacuum-dreamer.html

So advertising works, it works extremely well.... Images that are associated with stories etc, stick in peoples minds, it isn't rocket science...

In the early days and the reports, tweets etc on social media... Alan Sugar was asked to promote Joanna Yeates Missing... This was done as a plea to him via a tweet... The people who were tweeting wanted celebrities to be tweeted at... included in every tweet, so as to reach far and wide with this Missing Person... That would be a great coup..

But shouldn't the Police be doing this... Shouldn't the Police be making appeals for this Missing woman.... Shouldn't everyone have been linking Avon and Somerset Polices website with this Missing Person and not individuals... Of course a cause that gets endorsed by celebrities has a greater audience and celebrities by their mere presence, can change a person mind or support an organisation...

So again, this is just my observations.... Was this about advertising... Did a Murder happen?? Is there a man called Dr Vincent Tabak and is he in prison??

I always sway backwards and forwards.... always... I cannot understand this case.... But the common denominator in all of this is advertising...(imo) But what do I know!

So a real cold case/ murder.... Or advertising?? I don't know... As I say, these are just my observations...

Then I get disheartened and wonder why I bother...!!

NB... I found Rupert Peter Evelyn at Companies house, he is listed as a journalist.. I am assuming it is RE, if it is not RE will a mod edited that entry from this post please....

I have no words  8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #3189 on: January 24, 2019, 01:56:43 PM »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3190 on: January 24, 2019, 02:23:39 PM »
Ages ago, I mentioned about 2, Bedford Row's logo being on ThelawPages website...

Now I don't know law... you all know this..... I don't pretend I do.....

Now I do not know what this website really is... I do not know if anyone actually is a legal expert who produces this website... But I have used it on many occasions, as a reference.....

Now here's were things for me gets weird.... I look for these companies at Companies House, it gives me an idea of who is who.... and what is what....

Who knows who and who may be connected to who..... The internet a wealth of information.....

So is the law pages really used by lawyers etc as a reference?? I don't know... I wouldn't think so, but that just my opinion.... So my question has to be... why would a company who's sole purpose should be education of lawyers have an advert for 2,Bedford Row?? when we visit the page related to Dr Vincent Tabak..

But click on any of those names that are highlighted and you go to there names and what they have covered or who they are etc.. etc.. and again we have adverts...

I personally find that weird... but thats just me.....

So Of course I look at 2, Bedford Row... The chambers of a well known QC and I don't understand.....  If this is his business address and his business name and offices..then why has it been dissolved... struck off??  [Voluntarily struck off] I still see the company name used on twitter...

But its been a dormant company ,so I don't get it....  how does that work? It is listed as a dormant company through the relevant years...

Our QC's termination notice and resignation on 05-03-2014 electronically filed on the 10th..

I don't understand.....

Why advertise a dormant company on a lawpages website, ?? Odd...  Why advertise any company on a law website?

Shouldn't it be about Law?? And not advertising...

I find it weird... Again that is just me....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3192 on: January 24, 2019, 02:48:10 PM »
Lets talk about weird... Coincidences and down right strange....

Joel Smith

@rock_smith

Jo Yeates from Bristol went missing on fri Dec 17th. Please RT and help bring Jo home for xmas http://twurl.nl/lx5tvu

2:03 PM - 21 Dec 2010

Odd... Bring Jo home for XMAS!!  Is someone having a giggle....  Make of it what you will But that is plain weird... Coincidental or what!! that url doesn't work, but (nl)... I thought Dutch....

We have this bring Jo home for xmas... I'm sure RS mentioned the same thing on Facebook... We have the little wooden Cross with the date of Joanna Yeates death being, the 25th December 2010 and Joanna Yeates is apparently found on the 25th December 2010....

Odd yes.....

Weird Yes....

Joel Smith

@rock_smith
Follow Follow @rock_smith
More
@PerezHilton Jo Yeates from Bristol U.K. went missing on fri Dec 17th. Please RT and help bring Jo home for xmas http://twurl.nl/lx5tvu
2:17 PM - 21 Dec 2010

But if we are talking advertising etc etc... @PerezHilton has

Tweets
Tweets, current page.
Following
Following
Followers
Followers
6.09M

All I see is advertising... This person who tweeted on the 21st December 2010 to a random person based in the US... And 21st December 2010 is the earliest that anything was mentioned about Joanna Yeates being Missing that I am aware of... But... If it was as serious as it turned out to be... why not direct people to the Avon and Somerset Polices website... instead tweeting at a man with millions of followers??? ( Who isn't even in England.. It was initially a local Missing persons Inquiry ......)

EDIT..... Here's a question how did Joel know for a fact that Joanna yeates went MISSING on the 17th December 2010??? An investigation hadn't established that by that time... and he shouldn't have been in the know... (imo) of course...

Double Edit... Twurl, is an advertising app for twitter apparently...

https://twitter.com/PerezHilton

https://twitter.com/rock_smith/status/17339282595258368

https://twitter.com/rock_smith/status/17342919396564992

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3193 on: January 24, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »
That's three words..

She hasn't mentioned the two she was thinking of!

Offline [...]

« Reply #3194 on: January 24, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »
She hasn't mentioned the two she was thinking of!

Thank You??

Unless she states what they are I do not know what she is thinking, because it would be the words that I am thinking that would be my response and not pugloves two words that were firmly stuck in her own mind...

You'll have to ask PugLove what the two words are....

PugLove.. what two words were you thinking?