Author Topic: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.  (Read 62923 times)

stephen25000

Re: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »
I couldn't tell you anything as you think you know it all

I.e. You can't back up your statement.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 07:25:46 PM »
Plus I don't really have a theory per se. I have an opinion on what happened and that is that Madeleine was abducted by someone who wanted to abuse her and who then killed her and disposed of her body in the environs of PdL.  It has already been proven by forensic examination of the timeline that there was an opportunity for an abductor to remove her from the apartment at some point between the time the McCanns left for dinner and 10pm.  It's the only explanation as far as I am concerned that fits all the known facts.  Perhaps a "sceptic" would like to tell us why this explanation is so utterly ludicrous, improbable and physically impossible?

Your opinion is OK as an opinion. Of your six honest serving men only two appear to have been utilised.
The opinion is somewhat light on the detail of the remaining four: when, how, why and who. If we knew your opinion on those we would then be able to make a reasoned comment. But as it stands it is just your opinion without much to back it up an no more valid than any other opinion.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 07:34:49 PM »
Your opinion is OK as an opinion. Of your six honest serving men only two appear to have been utilised.
The opinion is somewhat light on the detail of the remaining four: when, how, why and who. If we knew your opinion on those we would then be able to make a reasoned comment. But as it stands it is just your opinion without much to back it up an no more valid than any other opinion.

And as we know opinions are like noses....everyone has one !!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 07:36:54 PM »
When - at some point between checks on the evening of the 3rd
How - by entering the apartment - either via the front door, the unlocked patio door or the window.
Why - to take a child to abuse her.
Who - if I knew that I'd be rich and famous.

Personally I think that explanation is a lot more likely than any a "sceptic" could come up with, but that of course is just my opinion - cue more mockery. @)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 07:45:11 PM »
How - by entering the apartment - either via the front door, the unlocked patio door or the window.

Personally I think that explanation is a lot more likely than any a "sceptic" could come up with, but that of course is just my opinion - cue more mockery. @)(++(*

and yet not one real sign of abduction.

Damn. 8)--))

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2014, 08:00:14 PM »
and yet not one real sign of abduction.

Damn. 8)--))

plenty of evidence of abduction

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »

Off you go then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2014, 08:03:45 PM »

Like a neat tidy bed and an open window that wasn't used. No broken locks nor glove marks yes there's plenty of evidence NOT. The only real evidence is a man seen carrying a child matching her description and Smithman won't show his face  8)--))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:08:06 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2014, 08:29:21 PM »

In namby pamby land.

However, the real world is different.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2014, 08:33:46 PM »
In namby pamby land.

However, the real world is different.
Wasn't it Redwood who supported stranger abduction...but what does he know

stephen25000

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
Wasn't it Redwood who supported stranger abduction...but what does he know

He's a belieber. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 09:10:38 PM »

It remains a bit light but cutting to the chase you don't seem have much a clue of the detail how, when and why.
You seem to have prejudged the situation then worked backwards in broad brush. Instead of sneering at others why can you not work up a detailed theory that will stand up to scrutiny?
I am sure you would berate your students for such a feeble effort.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 09:17:56 PM »
It remains a bit light but cutting to the chase you don't seem have much a clue of the detail how, when and why.
You seem to have prejudged the situation then worked backwards in broad brush. Instead of sneering at others why can you not work up a detailed theory that will stand up to scrutiny?

He has the sliding door as a possible point of entry, dontcha know.

The polite paedo/abductor/murderer.

He closed the gate, childgate, sliding door & curtains behind him.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 09:21:36 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2014, 09:29:29 PM »
frankly the minute details of the case such as the angle of the door or the height of the window or the noise made by the shutters don't fascinate me as much as they do some people.  As you have pointed out before this is simply a forum not a court of law, however if you think my broad brush stroke theory doesn't hold together perhaps you would like to tell me why not?  Which bit of my theory is thoroughly improbable if not downright impossible, in your view?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2014, 09:45:35 PM »
frankly the minute details of the case such as the angle of the door or the height of the window or the noise made by the shutters don't fascinate me as much as they do some people.  As you have pointed out before this is simply a forum not a court of law, however if you think my broad brush stroke theory doesn't hold together perhaps you would like to tell me why not?  Which bit of my theory is thoroughly improbable if not downright impossible, in your view?

The Erich Von Danniken methodology eh?
No boy its up to you to show your theory works not up to me to show it doesn't.