Author Topic: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.  (Read 63117 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2014, 02:32:35 PM »
Are you saying people with evil intent are incapable of using the aperture specifically designed for the purpose of allowing access (i.e. a door).

We've been told for years that it was a fantasy that a man was doing just that to assault children in their beds.  It is now irrefutable that is exactly what was happening.

I think pretty soon the presence of an abductor in apartment 5a will be just as incontrovertible.

No!
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2014, 02:47:45 PM »
Well, that would explain the window.

The pot bellied burglary bin man had to clear the air of his evil stench.

I wonder what made him take that step up from nocturnal sex assaults to abduction & murder.

It might be interesting to hear explanations for that. I am sure we have an "in house" expert on the psychology of abduction and abductors who will avail us of their knowledge.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »
Well, that would explain the window.

The pot bellied burglary bin man had to clear the air of his evil stench.

I wonder what made him take that step up from nocturnal sex assaults to abduction & murder.

That is presumably a question that the Met / PJ are still exploring unless smellyman has been firmly ruled out...

Offline sadie

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2014, 03:21:00 PM »
Plenty of pointers faith

Bumped

Plenty of pointers Faith

1)  The apartment was being watched

2)  A man was taking photographs of young children at Sagres beach

3)  The window and shutters were opened

4)  Sightings in several places that ring true, including photos in two that are, almost without doubt, Madeleine

5)  Both these photos /videos were in globally important Canabis/ Hashish / Kif / Hemp etc growing or processing places.

In the Rif Mountains of Morocco they grow over 50% of the Worlds supply of Hemp/ kif. 
In Molenbeek St John [Brussels] they process most of the Worlds supply of the basic stuff into Canabis hashish etc.

6)  A third sighting was in Leh, high up in the Himalayas where [IIRC] 70% of the Hashish used in India, enters the country

7)  Numerous sighting especially in Malta and Gozo. 
Let me remind you that Roderick Robinson was extradicted from Gozo, Malta.  I wish to make it plain that I am not accusing RR of anything, but merely pointing out that the only person extradicted has been from Gozo, Malta where there were so many sightings

8)  A run of 8 children abducted at roughly 2 year intervals over 16 years [1991 - 2007 ]  Alll likely to have been stranger abducted in PT. 
These started in the Porto /Guimares / Vila Nova de Famalicao area.  A man, an elite, was reportedly taken in by the Police, questioned, and released with a warning [in about 1999]

9)  Two/ three abductions in the proximity to PdL [Sept 2004 - Madeleine May 2007].  All three within about 20 miles
10)  Then there are the numerous things that I have found out about the man I believe to be the mastermind ... and what happened after May 3rd 2007.  I have at least 20 pointers, some very strong.  I am not able to disclose these, because they have gone into SY and may be sub Judice.

11)  Finally, I believe that I saw images of a little girl that was Madeleine about 3 years ago.  I think she is still alive.

Now I am zonked so will finish here , but there probably are other reasons to believe in Madeleines abduction.

Oh, of course, SY are investigating abduction.  That is a very persuasive reason to believe in abduction

But if you guys cannot be open minded, remain stuck in a rut with your eyes closed, nothing will persuade you to open your eyes

Sad really ... very sad

BTW, can you cut the abuse to Alfie.  Anyone would think that you were trying to beat him up !

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2014, 03:37:42 PM »
Plenty of pointers faith

Bumoed

Oh dear! what is bumoed? it sounds rather naughty.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2014, 04:16:18 PM »
Alfie is afraid of the truth. Keep running Alfie. Why did David Payne visit Kate Alfie?
The only thing that really scares me is knowing that I share a planet with so many very idiotic and hateful people.  Why did David Payne visit Kate?  Well it seems you think you know the answer to this one already, me I believe what he said in his statement about it, so I guess that makes me a fool, a saddo and a paedophile too probably, in your view.

stephen25000

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »
Plenty of pointers faith

Bumped

A brief reminder Sadie.

Pointers are one thing, but only if they are FACTS.

For example, can you prove the apartment was actually watched, and  I mean watched.

Likewise, it has not been establushed that the window was open or the shutters moved.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
Gosh Alf no one is doing anything you have not done yourself to other posters so why become so precious about it. I don't give a monkeys about door angles and whooshing curtains either so we have a common datum.
Being a simple sort of person I deal in simple things. For there to have been an abduction the abductor and child must cross paths. There are only two possibilities for that; he got in or she got out.
But to say "well the abductor  went in through front door or the back door or the window" is a bit light and had other posters to whom you refer as "sceptics" said similar it would have drawn hoots of derision from you.
Why do you discount the other possibility for crossing paths?. So tell us how did the abductor gain ingress in your opinion? The condition of the patio doors, windows and shutters has been a variable with respect to open closed locked or otherwise. You must in your theory have made an assumption in which condition they were. So tell us it doesn't take much. Considerably less words that your last post one might add.
There remains one major flaw in the theory of abduction for the purposes of sexual gratification. I am sure you and other posters are smart enough to work it out.
There are three options to "gain ingress" to the apartment, unlocked patio doors, a locked front door for which a spare key was used or be lifting the shutter and sliding open the window.  There is no concrete evidence ruling in or out any of these options.  I'm really not all that interested in the entry point, nor in debating the [ censored word ] and cons of each entry point for the next 3 weeks.  If it is quite out of the question that anyone entered that apartment illegally then I'll happily listen to your explanation why. As for the "woke and wandered" theory we have been discussing that elsewhere and I don't think that if Madeleine did leave of her own volition that her mother would have staged an abduction by opening shutters and windows in order to cover her own arse.  Finally, I am not smart enough to work out what you are driving at in your final sentence, sorry to disappoint.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
There are three options to "gain ingress" to the apartment, unlocked patio doors, a locked front door for which a spare key was used or be lifting the shutter and sliding open the window.  There is no concrete evidence ruling in or out any of these options.   I'm really not all that interested in the entry point, nor in debating the [ censored word ] and cons of each entry point for the next 3 weeks.  If it is quite out of the question that anyone entered that apartment illegally then I'll happily listen to your explanation why. As for the "woke and wandered" theory we have been discussing that elsewhere and I don't think that if Madeleine did leave of her own volition that her mother would have staged an abduction by opening shutters and windows in order to cover her own arse.  Finally, I am not smart enough to work out what you are driving at in your final sentence, sorry to disappoint.

There is Kate's word that the gate, childgate (with child lock), sliding door & curtains were all closed.

So, you either have the back door not used, or, the abductor/paedo/murderer who tidied up behind him.

Which do you reckon Alf?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »
There is Kate's word that the gate, childgate (with child lock), sliding door & curtains were all closed.

So, you either have the back door not used, or, the abductor/paedo/murderer who tidied up behind him.

Which do you reckon Alf?

So much quicker than bleaching an apartment, concealing a body, formulating a cunning & devious plan, running round PdL disposing of a body, staging a crime scene, enlisting the help of 3 Prime Ministers & MI6 then spending years of your life being abused by the public - don't you think?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2014, 04:48:32 PM »
Gosh, what an utterly preposterous idea that an intruder would close gates and doors behind him when leaving a building.  I'm sure that almost never happens.  Whereas dads carrying their children's uncovered corpses through town at 10pm is a WAY more common occurrence.   <<rolleyes smiley

Offline misty

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2014, 04:59:01 PM »
Gosh, what an utterly preposterous idea that an intruder would close gates and doors behind him when leaving a building.  I'm sure that almost never happens.  Whereas dads carrying their children's uncovered corpses through town at 10pm is a WAY more common occurrence.   <<rolleyes smiley

I have always maintained that it was all about keys.
The key to the apartment.
The key to the Scenic.
The key to the lock-up.
Possibly the key to 5J.
The key to the hotel room where someone fell to their death.
Link those 5 & you solve the crime.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2014, 05:05:22 PM »
Gosh, what an utterly preposterous idea that an intruder would close gates and doors behind him when leaving a building.   I'm sure that almost never happens.  Whereas dads carrying their children's uncovered corpses through town at 10pm is a WAY more common occurrence.   <<rolleyes smiley

Whilst carrying the toddler he was in the process of abducting, having spent time opening the window & shutters for some reason.

In no hurry then, & Maddie slept through it all.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:08:00 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »
Plenty of pointers faith

Bumped

You call them pointers sadie. I call them disperate imaginings glued together by wishful thinking.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
There are three options to "gain ingress" to the apartment, unlocked patio doors, a locked front door for which a spare key was used or be lifting the shutter and sliding open the window.  There is no concrete evidence ruling in or out any of these options.  I'm really not all that interested in the entry point, nor in debating the [ censored word ] and cons of each entry point for the next 3 weeks.  If it is quite out of the question that anyone entered that apartment illegally then I'll happily listen to your explanation why. As for the "woke and wandered" theory we have been discussing that elsewhere and I don't think that if Madeleine did leave of her own volition that her mother would have staged an abduction by opening shutters and windows in order to cover her own arse.  Finally, I am not smart enough to work out what you are driving at in your final sentence, sorry to disappoint.

Yeah we know they are the only realistic points of entrance given the abductor wasn't Zeus using his golden rain trick down the cooker extraction duct.
Did the abductor come through the jemmied shutters; the closed window; the open patio doors; the closed patio doors the locked front door?. If there were forced illegal entry why did the police not believe there was such entry?. Which would narrow it down to coming in through the front door using a key there being no sign of a forced entry.
So the abductor came in through front door using a key, snatched the child and legged it through the front door closing it behind him? That pretty much is your theory then Alf reading between your own lines.
So why did the Portuguese police not believe it and why do The Met say "we have identified a window of opportunity (droll) in which an abduction could have taken place".
Which is not quite your "SY agree with me and say it was an abduction" or whatever.