Author Topic: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.  (Read 63339 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: A Thread To Discuss Alfred's Theory in detail.
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2014, 09:48:34 PM »
The Erich Von Danniken methodology eh?
No boy its up to you to show your theory works not up to me to show it doesn't.
It works, what more do you want to know?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 09:50:17 PM »
The Erich Von Danniken methodology eh?
No boy its up to you to show your theory works not up to me to show it doesn't.

The Von Dannikin theory is a very good one as I have continually pointed out to the savant, Stephen...is there any proof that maddie was not abducted by aliens from the planet Zog..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 09:52:18 PM by davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 10:25:13 PM »
frankly the minute details of the case such as the angle of the door or the height of the window or the noise made by the shutters don't fascinate me as much as they do some people.  As you have pointed out before this is simply a forum not a court of law, however if you think my broad brush stroke theory doesn't hold together perhaps you would like to tell me why not?  Which bit of my theory is thoroughly improbable if not downright impossible, in your view?

It is certainly a lot more plausible than some of the rubbish I've seen here and on other forums.  It also has the advantage of running in parallel with the theory being pursued by SY ... who are investigating stranger abduction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 10:28:32 PM »
The Von Dannikin theory is a very good one as I have continually pointed out to the savant, Stephen...is there any proof that maddie was not abducted by aliens from the planet Zog..

All you reveal on here is your devotion to the cause McCann, to the exclusion of all logic and reason.

and it getting very,very boring.

P.S. The inhabitants of Zog are not very pleased with you. *&*%£
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 10:31:24 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »
It is certainly a lot more plausible than some of the rubbish I've seen here and on other forums.  It also has the advantage of running in parallel with the theory being pursued by SY ... who are investigating stranger abduction.

That hardly makes it feasible now does it.
It seems Alf can only come up with "it happened like this cos I say it did". He may sneer at wanting detail but the devil is always in the detail.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 10:45:27 PM »

It seems Alf can only come up with "it happened like this cos I say it did". He may sneer at wanting detail but the devil is always in the detail.
I said the theory works.   it's simple, a child is stolen for sexual gratification from an unlocked apartment when the parents are out, what's your problem with the theory?  There's means, motive and opportunity all completely logical, no needing to twist facts, invent conspiracies, rip holes in the space-time continuum, it's the only plausible explanation.

Offline sadie

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 02:14:41 AM »
The rubbish emanates every time you type.

Now tell me how many members of SY believe in the 'abduction' ?

I'm keen to hear what the numbers are. *&*%£

Certianly some [I have only spoken to a few] quite obviously believe in the likelyhood of an abduction

... and two were sargeant level.

Offline sadie

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 03:05:13 AM »
Off you go then.
Plenty of pointers Faith

1)  The apartment was being watched

2)  A man was taking photographs of young children at Sagres beach

3)  The window and shutters were opened

4)  Sightings in several places that ring true, including photos in two that are, almost without doubt, Madeleine

5)  Both these photos /videos were in globally important Canabis/ Hashish / Kif / Hemp etc growing or processing places.

In the Rif Mountains of Morocco they grow over 50% of the Worlds supply of Hemp/ kif. 
In Molenbeek St John [Brussels] they process most of the Worlds supply of the basic stuff into Canabis hashish etc.

6)  A third sighting was in Leh, high up in the Himalayas where [IIRC] 70% of the Hashish used in India, enters the country

7)  Numerous sighting especially in Malta and Gozo. 
Let me remind you that Roderick Robinson was extradicted from Gozo, Malta.  I wish to make it plain that I am not accusing RR of anything, but merely pointing out that the only person extradicted has been from Gozo, Malta where there were so many sightings

8)  A run of 8 children abducted at roughly 2 year intervals over 16 years [1991 - 2007 ]  Alll likely to have been stranger abducted in PT. 
These started in the Porto /Guimares / Vila Nova de Famalicao area.  A man, an elite, was reportedly taken in by the Police, questioned, and released with a warning [in about 1999]

9)  Two/ three abductions in the proximity to PdL [Sept 2004 - Madeleine May 2007].  All three within about 20 miles
10)  Then there are the numerous things that I have found out about the man I believe to be the mastermind ... and what happened after May 3rd 2007.  I have at least 20 pointers, some very strong.  I am not able to disclose these, because they have gone into SY and may be sub Judice.

11)  Finally, I believe that I saw images of a little girl that was Madeleine about 3 years ago.  I think she is still alive.

Now I am zonked so will finish here , but there probably are other reasons to believe in Madeleines abduction.

Oh, of course, SY are investigating abduction.  That is a very persuasive reason to believe in abduction.

But if you guys cannot be open minded, remain stuck in a rut with your eyes closed, nothing will persuade you to open your eyes

Sad really ... very sad

BTW, can you cut the abuse to Alfie.  Anyone would think that you were trying to beat him up !

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 09:07:38 AM »

It's Alfreds theory 'in detail', only, minus any detail.

Brilliant!
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 09:50:37 AM »
It's Alfreds theory 'in detail', only, minus any detail.

Brilliant!
it was you asked for detail, not I who volunteered to give it.  I'm not overly interested in going through the detail again for the eight millionth time, in any case I'm very happy to leave the detail as to the exact angle of the bedroom door and what physics are necessary to make a curtain whoosh, and whether the invisible lichen on the windowsill was disturbed or not to the experts and the pseudo experts.  As I've said before in my opinion (shared by the Met who I would class as experts), there was a window of opportunity for Madeleine to be taken from the apartment by a stranger.  it would have occurred sometime within a two-hour period when the apartment was unoccupied by adults.  As the apartment was unlocked and also a holiday let to which several people had had access to over the years and undoubtedly to which there was more than one set of keys, and it was on the ground floor, then gaining entrance to it would have been as easy as pie to anyone intent on it.  I think whoever took her (and maybe there were two or more individuals - I wouldn't rule it out) did so for sexual purposes (I really hope I'm wrong on this point) and I think she was likely abused and killed within a few hours of being removed (again, let's hope I'm wrong) and her remains are somewhere within a few mile radius of PdL.   

All the facts we know about this case seem to support the above, albeit in a circumstantial rather than in a "hard evidence" way, much more so than the "parents dunnit" theory.  That is my opinion. Holding that opinion no doubt makes me a deluded saddo / candle-waving drooling old dear/ McCann worshipper / child neglect supporter (delete as applicable) so feel free to mock and sneer at me freely but perhaps at the same time as mocking and sneering you could at least add to the discussion by letting us know why my opinion is completely and absurdly implausible / impossible.  I won't hold my breath as this is a troll thread started by a troll with no interest in actually challenging my opinion with anything resembling a reasonably-argued point.  So, until such a time as one is forth-coming, I've nothing further to add.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »
it was you asked for detail, not I who volunteered to give it.  I'm not overly interested in going through the detail again for the eight millionth time, in any case I'm very happy to leave the detail as to the exact angle of the bedroom door and what physics are necessary to make a curtain whoosh, and whether the invisible lichen on the windowsill was disturbed or not to the experts and the pseudo experts.  As I've said before in my opinion (shared by the Met who I would class as experts), there was a window of opportunity for Madeleine to be taken from the apartment by a stranger.  it would have occurred sometime within a two-hour period when the apartment was unoccupied by adults.   As the apartment was unlocked and also a holiday let to which several people had had access to over the years and undoubtedly to which there was more than one set of keys, and it was on the ground floor, then gaining entrance to it would have been as easy as pie to anyone intent on it.  I think whoever took her (and maybe there were two or more individuals - I wouldn't rule it out) did so for sexual purposes (I really hope I'm wrong on this point) and I think she was likely abused and killed within a few hours of being removed (again, let's hope I'm wrong) and her remains are somewhere within a few mile radius of PdL.   

All the facts we know about this case seem to support the above, albeit in a circumstantial rather than in a "hard evidence" way, much more so than the "parents dunnit" theory.  That is my opinion. Holding that opinion no doubt makes me a deluded saddo / candle-waving drooling old dear/ McCann worshipper / child neglect supporter (delete as applicable) so feel free to mock and sneer at me freely but perhaps at the same time as mocking and sneering you could at least add to the discussion by letting us know why my opinion is completely and absurdly implausible / impossible.  I won't hold my breath as this is a troll thread started by a troll with no interest in actually challenging my opinion with anything resembling a reasonably-argued point.  So, until such a time as one is forth-coming, I've nothing further to add.

2 hour period?

That 2 hour period between Gerry seeing his daughter in bed around 9.00 & 9.50 when Kate raised the alarm,you mean?

Genius!

Where does the yards prime suspect fit into your theory?

Another innocent crechedad or do you lean towards the dadlike abductor/ paedo/murderer who changed Maddies pyjama top?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:37:08 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »
it was you asked for detail, not I who volunteered to give it.  I'm not overly interested in going through the detail again for the eight millionth time, in any case I'm very happy to leave the detail as to the exact angle of the bedroom door and what physics are necessary to make a curtain whoosh, and whether the invisible lichen on the windowsill was disturbed or not to the experts and the pseudo experts.  As I've said before in my opinion (shared by the Met who I would class as experts), there was a window of opportunity for Madeleine to be taken from the apartment by a stranger.  it would have occurred sometime within a two-hour period when the apartment was unoccupied by adults.  As the apartment was unlocked and also a holiday let to which several people had had access to over the years and undoubtedly to which there was more than one set of keys, and it was on the ground floor, then gaining entrance to it would have been as easy as pie to anyone intent on it.  I think whoever took her (and maybe there were two or more individuals - I wouldn't rule it out) did so for sexual purposes (I really hope I'm wrong on this point) and I think she was likely abused and killed within a few hours of being removed (again, let's hope I'm wrong) and her remains are somewhere within a few mile radius of PdL.   

Gosh Alf no one is doing anything you have not done yourself to other posters so why become so precious about it. I don't give a monkeys about door angles and whooshing curtains either so we have a common datum.
Being a simple sort of person I deal in simple things. For there to have been an abduction the abductor and child must cross paths. There are only two possibilities for that; he got in or she got out.
But to say "well the abductor  went in through front door or the back door or the window" is a bit light and had other posters to whom you refer as "sceptics" said similar it would have drawn hoots of derision from you.
Why do you discount the other possibility for crossing paths?. So tell us how did the abductor gain ingress in your opinion? The condition of the patio doors, windows and shutters has been a variable with respect to open closed locked or otherwise. You must in your theory have made an assumption in which condition they were. So tell us it doesn't take much. Considerably less words that your last post one might add.
There remains one major flaw in the theory of abduction for the purposes of sexual gratification. I am sure you and other posters are smart enough to work it out.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2014, 01:02:13 PM »
2 hour period?

That 2 hour period between Gerry seeing his daughter in bed around 9.00 & 9.50 when Kate raised the alarm,you mean?

Genius!

Where does the yards prime suspect fit into your theory?

Another innocent crechedad or do you lean towards the dadlike abductor/ paedo/murderer who changed Maddies pyjama top?

Alfie is afraid of the truth. Keep running Alfie. Why did David Payne visit Kate Alfie?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2014, 01:26:19 PM »
Gosh Alf no one is doing anything you have not done yourself to other posters so why become so precious about it. I don't give a monkeys about door angles and whooshing curtains either so we have a common datum.
Being a simple sort of person I deal in simple things. For there to have been an abduction the abductor and child must cross paths. There are only two possibilities for that; he got in or she got out.
But to say "well the abductor  went in through front door or the back door or the window" is a bit light and had other posters to whom you refer as "sceptics" said similar it would have drawn hoots of derision from you.
Why do you discount the other possibility for crossing paths?. So tell us how did the abductor gain ingress in your opinion? The condition of the patio doors, windows and shutters has been a variable with respect to open closed locked or otherwise. You must in your theory have made an assumption in which condition they were. So tell us it doesn't take much. Considerably less words that your last post one might add.
There remains one major flaw in the theory of abduction for the purposes of sexual gratification. I am sure you and other posters are smart enough to work it out.

Are you saying people with evil intent are incapable of using the aperture specifically designed for the purpose of allowing access (i.e. a door).

We've been told for years that it was a fantasy that a man was doing just that to assault children in their beds.  It is now irrefutable that is exactly what was happening.

I think pretty soon the presence of an abductor in apartment 5a will be just as incontrovertible.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »
Are you saying people with evil intent are incapable of using the aperture specifically designed for the purpose of allowing access (i.e. a door).

We've been told for years that it was a fantasy that a man was doing just that to assault children in their beds.  It is now irrefutable that is exactly what was happening.

I think pretty soon the presence of an abductor in apartment 5a will be just as incontrovertible.

Well, that would explain the window.

The pot bellied burglary bin man had to clear the air of his evil stench.

I wonder what made him take that step up from nocturnal sex assaults to abduction & murder.