Author Topic: Has the Madeleine Fund passed its sell-by date?  (Read 109825 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Has the Madeleine Fund passed its sell-by date?
« Reply #690 on: November 17, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »
So you agree it was probably not Kate who provided the information on the website ?

I have no idea.

You are much more interested than I am

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #691 on: November 17, 2017, 08:48:36 PM »
I have no idea.

You are much more interested than I am

You must admit that it is rather lazy and ungrateful of Kate not to find time to thank supporters personally.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #692 on: November 17, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »
The last line of inquiry has been going on for a while now so I'm not surprised she's feeling the pressure.

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe says police are pursuing one line of inquiry but will wind up case if no new evidence emerges. Tuesday 26 April 2016 09.55 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/26/madeleine-mccann-inquiry-could-end-months-met-chief-bernard-hogan-howe
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #693 on: November 17, 2017, 09:12:15 PM »

Do you ever consider that she has elderly and perhaps unwell parents to care for ?
Or perhaps she is unwell?
Or do you just feel the need to criticise every single action she has ever taken?

Some people appear to be emotionally involved in this case, which is their prerogative. Castigating those who look at it more objectively isn't, in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #694 on: November 17, 2017, 09:26:15 PM »
Some people appear to be emotionally involved in this case, which is their prerogative. Castigating those who look at it more objectively isn't, in my opinion.

Lol.
Just because I consider that Kate may have reasons not to pass muster to sceptics means I am emotionally involved.
How quaint.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline sadie

« Reply #695 on: November 17, 2017, 10:20:03 PM »
I can only assume they are wanted in order to resume the search when SY and the PJ stop looking. It seems they may have less faith in the capabilities of those two police forces than others do.

Where do you get that idea from?

Very sensibly they are trying to put an 'insurance policy' in place should they need the money for more searching.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #696 on: November 17, 2017, 10:33:29 PM »

Where do you get that idea from?

Very sensibly they are trying to put an 'insurance policy' in place should they need the money for more searching.

The McCanns themselves said not so long ago that a percentage of missing children are found through the public recognising them on a poster etc yet it appears they are now too busy to send out the very posters, tags etc that may have brought their daughter home. How do you explain that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #697 on: November 17, 2017, 10:45:17 PM »
The McCanns themselves said not so long ago that a percentage of missing children are found through the public recognising them on a poster etc yet it appears they are now too busy to send out the very posters, tags etc that may have brought their daughter home. How do you explain that ?
Pictures are out of date and no longer look like Madeleine.  She is a young adolescent woman now, with more a womans features than a childs

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #698 on: November 17, 2017, 10:56:23 PM »
Pictures are out of date and no longer look like Madeleine.  She is a young adolescent woman now, with more a womans features than a childs

But that's not what we were told. We were told they were simply 'too busy' to send out their daughter's image.

If they are truly worried about the photographs being out of date why not use some of the remaining money in the fund to produce an age progressed image ?

stephen25000

« Reply #699 on: November 18, 2017, 10:43:47 AM »
AGAIN A REMINDER.

OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM EITHER SIDE.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #700 on: November 18, 2017, 11:28:02 PM »

These are the same pictures the webmistress posted only a couple of days ago on the OFM Facebook page.