Author Topic: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum  (Read 12787 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2020, 01:26:39 PM »
Ha!! I've forgotten how to copy and paste! But if you bend over, I can sort out your anal glands for you.

8((()*/
I'm actually pleased I don't do vet work any more.  Anal glands - yuk!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
Use the greyed-out Line tool as attached below.  CTRL+Z to delete each step if you make a mistake.
I don't know why I keep aiding and abetting you though.  *%87
I do appreciate your help.  I wonder if I can follow the instructions!  Thanks.  Worked really well.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:40:12 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »
I do appreciate your help.  I wonder if I can follow the instructions!  Thanks.  Worked really well.

Words fail me. You have just posted on the blue forum that Adam makes things up as he goes along ....... on the irony!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2020, 10:17:16 PM »

Words fail me. You have just posted on the blue forum that Adam makes things up as he goes along ....... on the irony!
everything I have posted I have backed up in some way.   Even if you don't agree that June is holding what looks like a part used roll of toilet paper, I have provided a photo and outlined it for all to see.
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2020, 03:28:06 PM »
everything I have posted I have backed up in some way.   Even if you don't agree that June is holding what looks like a part used roll of toilet paper, I have provided a photo and outlined it for all to see.

You have provided a photograph that we have all seen before, selected a lighter part of her nightdress and gone off half cocked!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2020, 08:04:23 PM »
You have provided a photograph that we have all seen before, selected a lighter part of her nightdress and gone off half cocked!
I do think the other side maybe the inside surface of the nightdress.  So that is definitely a possibility, but in June's right hand appears to be an object that has created some sort of outline that can't easily be explained as part of her nightdress IMO.
I would love to see the originals.  I'm sure they would have greater detail.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:22:21 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2020, 07:05:20 PM »
I do think the other side maybe the inside surface of the nightdress.  So that is definitely a possibility, but in June's right hand appears to be an object that has created some sort of outline that can't easily be explained as part of her nightdress IMO.
I would love to see the originals.  I'm sure they would have greater detail.

You do realise that when you post these pictures on the open forum ANYONE can see them, copy them and repost them? How much detail would you like to see? A birds eye view into her open wounds? A look into her cold dead eyes? What would that tell you? I find your matter of fact approach really unsettling. How would you like someone to peruse (for their entertainment) - pictures of your family should (god forbid) they had ended up in such a position? These were real people and they died in horrific circumstances and I think you would do well to remember that.

There is NOTHING in Junes hand - common sense should tell you that.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2020, 08:25:28 PM »
You do realise that when you post these pictures on the open forum ANYONE can see them, copy them and repost them? How much detail would you like to see? A birds eye view into her open wounds? A look into her cold dead eyes? What would that tell you? I find your matter of fact approach really unsettling. How would you like someone to peruse (for their entertainment) - pictures of your family should (god forbid) they had ended up in such a position? These were real people and they died in horrific circumstances and I think you would do well to remember that.

I think we've become desensitized -maybe it was caused by 9/11, or maybe we been dripfed violence, insidiously, for much longer. In a relentless search for evidence -even in a case which has been solved!!- we lose our humanity and compassion for the people in the pictures that we peruse, without thought of them once -only hours before those pictures were taken- been living, breathing, and probably experiencing the greatest terror of their, soon to be ended, lives.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2020, 09:04:56 PM »
I think we've become desensitized -maybe it was caused by 9/11, or maybe we been dripfed violence, insidiously, for much longer. In a relentless search for evidence -even in a case which has been solved!!- we lose our humanity and compassion for the people in the pictures that we peruse, without thought of them once -only hours before those pictures were taken- been living, breathing, and probably experiencing the greatest terror of their, soon to be ended, lives.

I don't think it's a case of 'we' - more 'some'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2020, 09:06:19 PM »
It;s not even the posting of the picture, it's the matter of fact way some people discuss them. No respect.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2020, 09:30:53 PM »
... snip ...
Common sense?   That is one reason I find it unusual that each of them seems to have been handled after death.
1. June was thought by an officer to have been dragged by her feet.  I think she has a toilet roll in her hand.
2. Nevill has a gin bottle tucked up under his armpit.
3. Sheila has a Bible leaning on her arm. and the gun had been repositioned to make it look like she had committed suicide.
4. Nothing done to the kids as far as I know. (Other than the massive overkill.)
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2020, 02:10:05 AM »
Common sense?   That is one reason I find it unusual that each of them seems to have been handled after death.
1. June was thought by an officer to have been dragged by her feet.  I think she has a toilet roll in her hand.
2. Nevill has a gin bottle tucked up under his armpit.
3. Sheila has a Bible leaning on her arm. and the gun had been repositioned to make it look like she had committed suicide.
4. Nothing done to the kids as far as I know. (Other than the massive overkill.)

Brick wall - you're on your own!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2020, 03:46:01 AM »
Brick wall - you're on your own!
Show me the originals then.
Moderation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2020, 10:41:36 PM »
Show me the originals then.

Not a chance!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2020, 08:35:56 PM »
Not a chance!
I think you are wrong about that.  For me it is more a matter of whether I have the energy and stamina to tackle a case as enormous as the Bamber case.    The effects of the Corona virus linger on.   Looking after myself becomes more of a priority.
Moderation