Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 239394 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #315 on: April 05, 2019, 08:35:16 AM »
No sceptic has been able to explain exactly what aspect of the parents they think the police have been spending the last 8 years and £12 m investigating.

Is that why you think the thread was set up for,if not why the apparent dissappointment in "sceptics" noy playing ball.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:46:48 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #316 on: April 05, 2019, 08:37:24 AM »
Using that logic theres no evidence against anyone,thats why there's supposed to be ongoing investigations.

But sceptics believe  that there is evidence against the McCanns, enough evidence for sceptics to believe the McCanns are complicit in Madeleine's. disappearance.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #317 on: April 05, 2019, 08:43:35 AM »
But sceptics believe  that there is evidence against the McCanns, enough evidence for sceptics to believe the McCanns are complicit in Madeleine's. disappearance.

I think from reading some post's on other threads at times  one or two others(Supporters) believe they have seen some supposed evidence of Madeleine being held elsewhere and SY are using surveillance to monitor them, if a sceptic view is wrong is the view of the others also wrong?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #318 on: April 05, 2019, 08:45:44 AM »
No sceptic has been able to explain exactly what aspect of the parents they think the police have been spending the last 8 years and £12 m investigating.

Why should we want to ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #319 on: April 05, 2019, 08:52:48 AM »
Using that logic theres no evidence against anyone,thats why there's supposed to be ongoing investigations.

Murat has been reinterviewed... The burglars have been interviewed.. The McCann's haven't.
I dint know what SY and the PJ are working on but despite the evidence sceptics think exists they have not been reinterviewed and there us talk of the investigation closing... So... If there is real evidence against the McCann's why are both investigations taking no action....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #320 on: April 05, 2019, 08:53:40 AM »

I think from reading some post's on other threads at times  one or two others(Supporters) believe they have seen some supposed evidence of Madeleine being held elsewhere and SY are using surveillance to monitor them, if a sceptic view is wrong is the view of the others also wrong?

Supporters have differing views on what may or may not have happened to Madeleine but  as far as I am aware , no supporter on this forum has accused a named person of being complicit in Madeleine's disappearance.
Sceptics seem to believe that there is enough evidence of the McCanns involvement in Madeleine's disappearance that they can quite comfortably point their finger at her parents.

Offline barrier

« Reply #321 on: April 05, 2019, 08:55:26 AM »
I thought as much,there was a sceptic bashing thread before.
Still nowt else happening is there.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9990.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2019, 09:01:39 AM »
I thought as much,there was a sceptic bashing thread before.
Still nowt else happening is there.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9990.0

It's a pity you take that view of this thread.
It is more of an opportunity for sceptics to explain why they steadfastly hold to their belief that there is enough evidence for them to point the finger at Madeleine's parents when after years of two current police investigations , neither of these investigations have seen enough evidence to do a similar finger pointing exercise.

Offline barrier

« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2019, 09:03:12 AM »

Supporters have differing views on what may or may not have happened to Madeleine but  as far as I am aware , no supporter on this forum has accused a named person of being complicit in Madeleine's disappearance.
Sceptics seem to believe that there is enough evidence of the McCanns involvement in Madeleine's disappearance that they can quite comfortably point their finger at her parents.

I think you'll find "sceptics" have  differing view's on what happened to Madeleine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2019, 09:05:03 AM »
I can only speak for myself, but I certain have no need to explain my views or reasons behind them to anyone.
 I am trying to persuade no one to my way of thinking.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2019, 09:06:54 AM »
I think you'll find "sceptics" have  differing view's on what happened to Madeleine.

I've never read any sceptic view which does not point the finger at Madeleine's parents being involved in some way in her disappearance.

Offline barrier

« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2019, 09:07:33 AM »
It's a pity you take that view of this thread.

If you read both threads you'll understand or maybe not as the case may be.

Offline jassi

« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2019, 09:10:23 AM »
I've never read any sceptic view which does not point the finger at Madeleine's parents being involved in some way in her disappearance.

I don't suppose you have. It's the details of the disappearance where differences arise.

Or maybe not -

Offline Erngath

« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2019, 09:11:07 AM »
I can only speak for myself, but I certain have no need to explain my views or reasons behind them to anyone.
 I am trying to persuade no one to my way of thinking.

But you do believe that there is enough evidence to satisfy your reasoning and view that Madeleine's parents are complicit in some way in her disappearance?

Offline barrier

« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2019, 09:12:06 AM »
Murat has been reinterviewed... The burglars have been interviewed.. The McCann's haven't.
I dint know what SY and the PJ are working on but despite the evidence sceptics think exists they have not been reinterviewed and there us talk of the investigation closing... So... If there is real evidence against the McCann's why are both investigations taking no action....

So despite your constant criticism of the original investigation it was exemplery in investigating and not finding any evidence in linking the parents to the girls dissappearence.
Why else would there be no need to reinterview the parents?
But there again you might just might have touched on why its still ongoing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:15:40 AM by barrier »