Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 248042 times)

Offline Jazzy

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
Give me some evidence it's not.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 04:42:23 PM »
And your evidence for this fact is.....???

It would (or should) be expected that you would produce some counter evidence and THEN ask for the evidence.

Isn't that the way thinks work?

Redblossom

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2013, 05:00:22 PM »
Give me some evidence it's not.

You give your source for so being so adamant its a fact....you claimed it you back it up....i have seen no source for this  allegation apart from the bog roll Sun, if other UK papers reported it I missed it, PT papers contradicted the bog roll....best to find what is really what before spreading disinformation or misinformation, not sure of the exact difference....

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2013, 05:01:35 PM »
Is bog roll Sun better than the Mirror?

ponders

Offline sadie

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2013, 05:12:01 PM »
Why do you keep peddling this nonsense  ?

Joana Cipriano was not  'almost certainly' taken from  Figueira 

She was  murdered  by her mother and uncle who are currently  serving long prison sentences

You may believe that the convictions were unsafe,  but you most certainly do not have evidence that  proves,  or even suggests,  that the little girl was  'abducted'

Yet you persistantly present it as  'fact'  ...  why do you do that  ?
Have you forgotten the torture Icabod? 
1)  Leonor very very seriously tortured for two days and beaten black and blue.

2)  Joao also reputedly tortured, but he gave in much more easily than Leonor.  He couldn't stand the pain.  He wrote her a letter of apology after they were both jailed.

3)  The only so called witness was Leandro who was Leonors partner.  Alledgedly Amaral beat him, so he agreed to be a witness for the prosecution.  After the case, he rescinded his testimony telling the world that it was beaten out of him.
Leandro also warned the Mccanns of what to expect.

4)  The whole Court records are based upon beaten, tortured out, NON EVIDENCE, and the one judge was so upset about the case that he protested and IIRC refused to put his name on the Court documents

5)  Have you forgotten the black Limousine cruising around the streets of Figueira?  A limousine that people commented on?  Of course Figueira is close to both the famous Penina golf Club (0.75 mile), the Alvor private aeroclub (1mile) and also not far from the ?private Lagos airstrip (5 miles) and the beautiful marina at lagos (6 miles).  A lot of wealth around there.

6)  And have you forgotten the little camper van that was there, in Figueira, for several days?  That suddenly vanished when Joana vanished.   I think it was described as green and brown at the time.  That was found abandoned at PdL. just 7 miles away.

Jeez Icabod

I dont know how you can be so naive to carte blanche believe these Gawd awful PJ Officers after
1)  all the torture, and
2)  the fact that so many of them are now proven as being criminals or liars in court. 
3)  Cristavao who was on the Joana case is currently waiting to be tried on seven major charges.
4)  Amaral has a conviction for perjury (lying)
5)  several others have unsavoury illegal things against them
6)  Cristavao made mega bucks out of writing a book about Joana, based on the story that he and Amaral concocted
7)  One judge would have no part in the verdict
8)  The cruising black limousine
9)  the sleeper van which having been parked in Figueira for days suddenly disappeared to be found abandoned at nearby PdL

And, just why was it necessary to torture anyone, if the PJ had a case?  Have you asked yourself that?

Are you so blind that you cannot see beyond the end of your nose?  Almost without doubt, Joana was abducted.

Leonor, whilst only a peasant woman is an incredibly brave woman and from photographs, proved herself as a good mother

Such injustice !

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2013, 05:14:16 PM »
off topic again

Offline sadie

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 05:17:53 PM »
off topic again
I am sorry IMPO, but I was merely responding to a challenge laid by Icabod.  It had to be said. 

Maybe he should start another thread on the topic ... again

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »
it's impossible

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »
I realise I'm new to this site but I have read about the other cases too. Carolina does not appear to have been taken anywhere. She was always with her father when some bloke (known trouble maker) threatened to abduct her. By the way, she was 3, not 5.

Joana was not most certainly abducted. Two people are in jail for her murder. If your investigations prove otherwise then I would expect you to be fighting hard for their release. Are you? If so how often have you contacted the PJ and what have the PJ told you they are going to do about it. Just a summary will do thanks - I realise you cherish your research and don't wish to divulge it on here.

Much appriciated :)

The PJ know who tortured Leonor Cipriano.  They are bringing a case against all five of them to relieve them of their pensions.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2013, 05:35:47 PM »
Why is it Sadie's job?

Redblossom

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 05:37:40 PM »
I realise I'm new to this site but I have read about the other cases too. Carolina does not appear to have been taken anywhere. She was always with her father when some bloke (known trouble maker) threatened to abduct her. By the way, she was 3, not 5.

Thank you ! OM

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 05:39:23 PM »
With respect, that doesn't answer my question nor are you in a position to answer my question (since you are not sadie). If they are victims of a miscarriage of justice whats steps has sadie taken to help set them free?

sadie?

Some of us are trying, believe me.  And so is Amnesty International.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2013, 05:40:36 PM »
Because it was a direct question to her about her own investigations. No one else is in a position to answer.

Why is it her responsibility though?

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »
Because she is the only person who know the answer since it is about her.

If I asked you a question "Jazzy - what are you having for tea" then you are the only person who can answer. Well, its the same with the question I asked sadie. She is the only person who can answer as she is the only person who has information about what I asked. Thats why I asked her directly for the answer.

Now - Jazzy, what are you having for tea ?  8)--))

Already had it mate.

Cariad

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2013, 05:50:57 PM »
Some of us are trying, believe me.  And so is Amnesty International.

Amnesty international is not doing anything for lenora cipriano (sp).