Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 118870 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #1050 on: January 18, 2017, 06:44:44 AM »
You have a fertile imagination, I'll give you that    @)(++(*
I think that is a true observation.  Rather than take sides I have looked for imaginative solutions using the few clues we have in this case. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1051 on: January 18, 2017, 07:55:36 AM »
I think that is a true observation.  Rather than take sides I have looked for imaginative solutions using the few clues we have in this case.

Trouble is, as we can't discount the unimaginative solutions, does it add anything?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1052 on: January 18, 2017, 08:25:59 AM »
Trouble is, as we can't discount the unimaginative solutions, does it add anything?
I think it has but I can't reveal them on here as yet.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1053 on: January 19, 2017, 09:10:18 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5701.msg281746#msg281746
weird  "I'm not just theorising here, I'm also working from visual evidence at the scene."
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1055 on: January 21, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »
At the time, I found that very intriguing too
Could be video, or photographs or what he saw himself.  If someone else saw it they can draw it or speak about it.  Quite limited options really.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:17:15 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1056 on: January 21, 2017, 09:36:03 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5701.msg281746#msg281746
weird  "I'm not just theorising here, I'm also working from visual evidence at the scene."
Why was Pegasus never pulled up at the time for making such unexplained claims such as this?
Moderation

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1057 on: January 21, 2017, 09:37:48 PM »
Why was Pegasus never pulled up at the time for making such unexplained claims such as this?

There did appear to be a few similar looking men involved in the case.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1058 on: January 21, 2017, 09:41:51 PM »
There did appear to be a few similar looking men involved in the case.
That's true Pegasus keeps claiming (or implying knowledge) to know who the other person was but never says, not from what I've read so far.
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1059 on: August 01, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
Can someone please indicate where Apartment 0 is in block 4 of the Ocean Club?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1060 on: August 01, 2019, 07:03:01 PM »
It apparently was "o" not 0 
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #1061 on: August 01, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »

I presume you are referring to the apartment in which Wilkins/O'Donnell were staying.
Below is link to layout of the apartments in Block 5. Block 4 is identical, starting with A on ground floor l/h/s.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-map-of-the-ocean-club-resort-where-17521659.html

Offline Anthro

« Reply #1062 on: August 02, 2019, 04:19:39 PM »
Thank you, Misty.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1063 on: August 02, 2019, 04:34:20 PM »

I walked within ten feet of my car yesterday and didn't notice it, mainly because I assumed it was there and thought I knew where my son was.

My son wasn't where I thought he was, and nor was the car.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1064 on: August 02, 2019, 05:25:28 PM »
I walked within ten feet of my car yesterday and didn't notice it, mainly because I assumed it was there and thought I knew where my son was.

My son wasn't where I thought he was, and nor was the car.

What are you trying to imply,notwithstanding your mature years.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.