Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119314 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #720 on: December 16, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »
As no-one is able to give precise times or precise locations all possibilities can be considered.
An imaginary Tannerman is not really a possibility is it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #721 on: December 16, 2016, 09:46:00 PM »
As no-one is able to give precise times or precise locations all possibilities can be considered.
therefore no need to worry about imaginary men claiming they never saw Tannerman.

As an aside:

I see my "Series Of Improbable Events" post has been removed.  What a shame.  Anyone who wishes to discuss this with me further by PM is welcome to do so, I have a copy for reference and am particularly interested in debating it with resident "sceptics".  Don't all rush at once, mind. 8(0(*

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #722 on: December 16, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »
therefore no need to worry about imaginary men claiming they never saw Tannerman.

As an aside:

I see my "Series Of Improbable Events" post has been removed.  What a shame.  Anyone who wishes to discuss this with me further by PM is welcome to do so, I have a copy for reference and am particularly interested in debating it with resident "sceptics".  Don't all rush at once, mind. 8(0(*
The questions are pouring in.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #723 on: December 16, 2016, 10:09:06 PM »

As an aside:

I mind about the removal.  But then you are half way to understanding of how important I am.

Alfie

« Reply #724 on: December 16, 2016, 10:17:30 PM »
I mind about the removal.  But then you are half way to understanding of how important I am.
Never mind, I made my point (quite well I thought... 8(>(( )

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #725 on: December 16, 2016, 10:21:37 PM »

I mind too Eleanor. Alfie spent a long time on that post, time he could have used  earning a living. How terribly unfair of you moderators.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #726 on: December 16, 2016, 10:23:20 PM »
It seems improbable doesn't it but from the very beginning Silvia Batista started undermining Jane's sighting that is when the problem started.  I propose that Jane saw something that she wasn't supposed to see and the various factions and players have had their reasons to discredit her.
Was Silvia ever the interpreter in any of Jane's statements.  How impartial were the interpreters that were otherwise used?  We will never know. 
I was looking for the post about Gerry needing Jane for his alibi.  I have subsequently been thinking getting rid of Jane's sighting could be for Jez' benefit too for he does his best to change the meaning of what Jane saw too.

Jane's sighting once she had admitted it can't easily be retracted for she immediately spoke about it to Rachel, then to Fiona, Russell must have told at some time too,  then to Gerry then to Silvia and the PJ in the early hours of the morning 4th May.

She doesn't know that it is going to bring everyone down.  But if my hunch is right everyone would have preferred Jane not to have seen Tannerman.  If she hadn't seen Tannerman they would be only too happy to have seen Jane go marching by in her flip flops with her perfect timing giving Jez and Gerry the alibi.
Finally everyone is happy as Tannerman has been converted to Crecheman the whole lot can breathe easy again.
Too bad about him going the wrong way! Too bad about him being unnamed. Too bad that the child he was carrying was conscious. Too bad the pyjamas were not the colour Jane saw. Too bad that Crecheman didn't use the blanket he was carrying.

You say Silvia 'undermined Jane's sighting' which suggests intent. You are ignoring the possibility that Silvia had a good reason for being confused by Jane's sighting - that it didn't make sense.

At some point she translated the statement of one of the ladies who belonged to the group and that she describes as a brunette one. This lady said to the GNR elements, and she (the witness) translated, that she had seen a man on the road who might have carried a child.
This situation surprised her because she (the witness) was convinced that when the lady saw the man, the lady was in a place from where she had no angle of vision for the place where she saw the man. She doesn't know exactly what was the position of the lady when she saw the man, but she knows that the lady said she saw the man in the street in front of the Madeleine's bedroom window, walking in the direction of the street that then leads to the Baptista supermarket.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm

If Jane told the GNR that she saw the man when she was walking up R Dr F G M she wouldn't have been able to see the man if he was in front of Madeleine's bedroom window. She would have seen him only when he reached the junction, as she said later in her statements.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #727 on: December 16, 2016, 10:24:11 PM »
I mind too Eleanor. Alfie spent a long time on that post, time he could have used  earning a living. How terribly unfair of you moderators.
I spent less time on that post than Smiffy takes sharpening his quills and priming the vitriol before each of his epic diatribes. @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #728 on: December 16, 2016, 10:26:47 PM »
I spent less time on that post than Smiffy takes sharpening his quills and priming the vitriol before each of his epic diatribes. @)(++(*

You can tell Alfie  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #729 on: December 16, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »
Whatever.  So, back to the thread topic. You still stand by your belief that Gerry and JT cooked the sighting up in order to give the former an alibi for the Smithman sighting then?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #730 on: December 16, 2016, 10:35:56 PM »

How can any sensible person admire blacksmith who ain't even reached the bottom of his profession

Offline mercury

« Reply #731 on: December 16, 2016, 10:40:38 PM »
How can any sensible person admire blacksmith who ain't even reached the bottom of his profession

Comparing his writings to some of "proper journos" puts him right near the top, unless you have a cite that proves he is at the bottom,not that i care you see

Facts talk and he talks them
The fact that some havent the comprehension to keep up is their problem and theirs alone
In this age of fake news you should be absolutely delighted he is doing a service for nothng!

8((()*/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:49:04 PM by mercury »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #732 on: December 16, 2016, 10:46:23 PM »

As in Smiffy of the Bash Street Kids?
Now that has the makings of good thread.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #733 on: December 16, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »
Apparently Gerry didn't notice that bit which was, conveniently you may think, added by Tanner.

At least three items in that joint statement which totally contradict the individuals statements

- gerry on west side of the road (he said on east)
- tanner saw a pink top (she said only saw legs)
- kate  ran over and opened the curtains (she said curtains were open)

Said joint statement in english so no mistranslation problems/excuses  here..hmmmm

At rest! As all were lol

Oops Linky

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 11:08:15 PM by mercury »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #734 on: December 16, 2016, 11:05:38 PM »

As an aside:

No need at all because the witness was fully occupied and observed when the sighting took place. He failed to see the person who made the sighting and he failed to see what she saw, but so what? So did his companion.

How fortunate that Jane wasn't in the passageway in front of Block 5 when she saw Tannerman between 21.15 and 21.20pm, as Gerry reported to Vitor Martins;

At about 21.20, their friend Jane passed by the apartment (along the corridor of the main entrance) she saw an individual carrying a child who passed descending the road,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0