Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119242 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #825 on: December 19, 2016, 06:14:20 PM »
Presumably all this haraz is to demonstrate that Jane, Gerry and Jez did not occupy the same space and time?
I beg your pardon. Jane, Gerry and Jez did occupy the same space (locality) and time.

That could be a rather unpleasant situation.

They wouldn't know their R'se from their elbow. 8)-)))
Didn't someone say you were a science teacher?

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #826 on: December 19, 2016, 06:27:05 PM »
Presumably all this haraz is to demonstrate that Jane, Gerry and Jez did not occupy the same space and time?
Meaning of Haraz. Haraz is an Arabic name for boys that means “protector”, “guardian”. (Google)
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #827 on: December 19, 2016, 06:39:25 PM »
Meaning of Haraz. Haraz is an Arabic name for boys that means “protector”, “guardian”. (Google)

Could be it means "troop of horses" as well.
I might well have said "All this dog and pony show"...............

So what is the point of it then?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:18:50 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #828 on: December 19, 2016, 06:43:32 PM »
Could be it means "troop of horses" as well.
I might well have said "All this dog a pony show"...............

So what is the point of it then?
The point of the whole exercise is to find Madeleine McCann.  If Jane walks past Gerry and Jez and they both don't see her what chance have we got of finding Madeleine?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 06:46:18 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #829 on: December 19, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »
The point of the whole exercise is to find Madeleine McCann.  If Jane walks past Gerry and Jez and they both don't see her what chance have we got of finding Madeleine?

Absolutely none at all. She is long gone.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #830 on: December 19, 2016, 07:11:39 PM »
Up till now Jane Tanner has been the scapegoat, some might say Gerry is lying but then what do we say about Jez?
Well I find there are inconsistencies in Jez' statements.  Do you think the following statement is correct?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm
"He eventually made his way along Rua Dr Francisco toward the direction of Rua Dr Agostinho. At this time he was walking on the right side of the road passing the Tapas bar area to his left. He noticed the bad street lighting and although it was not completely dark there was enough light to see clearly."

Is that scientifically correct?  Why would he be thinking of these things after being out on the streets for nearly an hour by this stage?
Is it factually true that the right hand side of Rua Dr Francisco has bad street lighting?

Absolutely none at all. She is long gone.
An eternal pessimist!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:15:26 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #831 on: December 19, 2016, 07:17:14 PM »

So how does sitting in the comfort of your own sitting room, or wherever, posting about whether or not Silvia Batista had a conflict of interests whilst acting as an interpreter, materially affect any search for Madeleine McCann?
In fact how does Silvia Batista's unlikely conflict of interests affect whether Jez and Gerry could or could not see Jane ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #832 on: December 19, 2016, 07:21:00 PM »
Up till now Jane Tanner has been the scapegoat, some might say Gerry is lying but then what do we say about Jez?
Well I find there are inconsistencies in Jez' statements.  Do you think the following statement is correct?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY_BRIGET.htm
"He eventually made his way along Rua Dr Francisco toward the direction of Rua Dr Agostinho. At this time he was walking on the right side of the road passing the Tapas bar area to his left. He noticed the bad street lighting and although it was not completely dark there was enough light to see clearly."

Is that scientifically correct?  Why would he be thinking of these things after being out on the streets for nearly an hour by this stage?
Is it factually true that the right hand side of Rua Dr Francisco has bad street lighting?
An eternal pessimist!

I believe I can state with absolute confidence that no one on this forum is going to find Madeleine McCann.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #833 on: December 19, 2016, 07:24:49 PM »
Is this factually true "Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left."

So the distance between the the path and the road to the North was only 15 - 20 meters apart.   Sadie can you confirm that on GE  please?

I believe I can state with absolute confidence that no one on this forum is going to find Madeleine McCann.
Not even me, even after I have had the premonition of her flying to Portugal to meet her Mum and Dad?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #834 on: December 19, 2016, 07:29:10 PM »
So how does sitting in the comfort of your own sitting room, or wherever, posting about whether or not Silvia Batista had a conflict of interests whilst acting as an interpreter, materially affect any search for Madeleine McCann?
In fact how does Silvia Batista's unlikely conflict of interests affect whether Jez and Gerry could or could not see Jane ?
It is not something I can say on the forum and get away with it.
I'll ask you a question and you see if you can answer it.  How long was Jez intending to stay in Praia da Luz?  Do the Ocean Club records confirm that?
Have you ever dealt with a conflict of interest situation? Imagine if there was a conflict of interest and for some reason they needed to separate the conversation between Jez and Gerry  from the sighting, how late could Jane's sighting happen?  Jane has to be back at the table for Matt and Russell to do their checks, so it can't be after 21.25 and she needs time to walk there and back and check on the kids, so 21.20 is practically as late as possible, but Jez and Gerry have finished the conversation by that stage or haven't they?

When does SY estimate Crecheman to be going past for Jane to see him?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:42:49 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #835 on: December 19, 2016, 07:30:18 PM »
Is this factually true "Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left."

So the distance between the the path and the road to the North was only 15 - 20 meters apart.   Sadie can you confirm that on GE  please?
Not even me, even after I have had the premonition of her flying to Portugal to meet her Mum and Dad?

Would that be in the same vein of Derek Acorah or Nigel Nessling's  'visions' of Madeleine ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #836 on: December 19, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »

Have you considered how ridiculous that statement actually is ?

Or maybe not -

stephen25000

« Reply #837 on: December 19, 2016, 07:34:56 PM »
I beg your pardon. Jane, Gerry and Jez did occupy the same space (locality) and time.
Didn't someone say you were a science teacher?

I do know my R'se from my elbow.

Can you distinguish yours, or do you prefer the Ace Ventura version ? 8(*(

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #838 on: December 19, 2016, 07:46:44 PM »
I do know my R'se from my elbow.

Can you distinguish yours, or do you prefer the Ace Ventura version ? 8(*(
Is that another of your cryptic jokes that I can never fathom. Do I "prefer the Ace Ventura version?" I haven't the foggiest notion.
Clue please? 
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #839 on: December 19, 2016, 07:48:26 PM »
Is that another of your cryptic jokes that I can never fathom. Do I "prefer the Ace Ventura version?" I haven't the foggiest notion.
Clue please?

Look them up.

The references are well known. 8(0(*