Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119250 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #840 on: December 19, 2016, 07:52:16 PM »
Look them up.

The references are well known. 8(0(*
Absolutely hilarious.  I wonder if he ever got over that role?
I hope you're not using the Ace Ventura videos for your teaching aids.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:06:12 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #841 on: December 19, 2016, 08:16:28 PM »
Have you considered how ridiculous that statement actually is ?
It took me by surprise too. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #842 on: December 19, 2016, 08:24:25 PM »
Absolutely hilarious.  I wonder if he ever got over that role?
I hope you're not using the Ace Ventura videos for your teaching aids.

That comment confirms what I said earlier. £4%4%

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #843 on: December 19, 2016, 08:58:22 PM »
That comment confirms what I said earlier. £4%4%
You'll get bonus points if you can answer the following questions:
1.  How long was Jez intending to stay in Praia da Luz?
2.  Do the Ocean Club records confirm that?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #844 on: December 19, 2016, 09:07:29 PM »
You'll get bonus points if you can answer the following questions:
1.  How long was Jez intending to stay in Praia da Luz?
2.  Do the Ocean Club records confirm that?

He booked 7 nights and stayed 7 nights.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P2/02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_337.jpg
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #845 on: December 19, 2016, 10:08:12 PM »
Is this factually true "Rua Dr Agostino was about 10-15 meters to his right and the pathway leading to the front of the apartment blocks about 5 meters to his left."

So the distance between the the path and the road to the North was only 15 - 20 meters apart.   Sadie can you confirm that on GE  please?
Not even me, even after I have had the premonition of her flying to Portugal to meet her Mum and Dad?

It is not right as the two dimensions should add up to a minimum of 28 metres depending on whether the dims sated were to edges or centrelines. 28 if edges so give or take gives 32 centreline to centreline.
All this has been done before and I have observed before the average human is crap at estimating time distance and mass. With that in mind I would go by how it was described positionally relative to a known feature.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #846 on: December 19, 2016, 10:28:25 PM »
It is not something I can say on the forum and get away with it.
I'll ask you a question and you see if you can answer it.  How long was Jez intending to stay in Praia da Luz?  Do the Ocean Club records confirm that?
Have you ever dealt with a conflict of interest situation? Imagine if there was a conflict of interest and for some reason they needed to separate the conversation between Jez and Gerry  from the sighting, how late could Jane's sighting happen?  Jane has to be back at the table for Matt and Russell to do their checks, so it can't be after 21.25 and she needs time to walk there and back and check on the kids, so 21.20 is practically as late as possible, but Jez and Gerry have finished the conversation by that stage or haven't they?

When does SY estimate Crecheman to be going past for Jane to see him?

How long was Jez planning to be in PdL?: I haven't a clue.
Have I ever dealt with a conflict of interest situation?: Yes.
Imagine if ................: I don't do imagine ifs except in one of my professional capacities where they tend to be called "What Ifs".
The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15. It's in the files.
How is the time SY estimate Crecheman to be stoatin' around relevant to whether Jez Gerry and Jane occupied the same space and time?.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #847 on: December 19, 2016, 10:47:35 PM »
How long was Jez planning to be in PdL?: I haven't a clue.
Have I ever dealt with a conflict of interest situation?: Yes.
Imagine if ................: I don't do imagine ifs except in one of my professional capacities where they tend to be called "What Ifs".
The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15. It's in the files.
How is the time SY estimate Crecheman to be stoatin' around relevant to whether Jez Gerry and Jane occupied the same space and time?.
He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this! "The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15."  What do these times mean the start  times or the period it fell within?  Like did it finish before 21:15 or could it have started as late as 21.15?
Even if he started as late as 21:15 he only talked for 3-4 minutes then went home didn't he, arriving home at 21.30 Well even allowing 5 minutes for getting up the lift, that means he has to account for between 10 - 40 minutes depending on his times, doing something else doesn't he? 
If Jane sees Crecheman as SY has determined, Crecheman has to be passing at the same time as Jane, so when was that? Were Gerry and Jez still talking at this time?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:58:28 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #848 on: December 19, 2016, 11:17:58 PM »
He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this! "The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15."  What do these times mean the start  times or the period it fell within?  Like did it finish before 21:15 or could it have started as late as 21.15?
Even if he started as late as 21:15 he only talked for 3-4 minutes then went home didn't he, arriving home at 21.30 Well even allowing 5 minutes for getting up the lift, that means he has to account for between 10 - 40 minutes depending on his times, doing something else doesn't he? 
If Jane sees Crecheman as SY has determined, Crecheman has to be passing at the same time as Jane, so when was that? Were Gerry and Jez still talking at this time?

I expect Crechman saw nothing, like most of the people around that night. The Carpenters left the Tapas complex between 9.15 and 9.30pm. Somehow they failed to see Gerry returning, Jane leaving or returning or Matthew and Russell leaving or returning..
Result = happy posting.

Offline John

« Reply #849 on: December 20, 2016, 01:23:43 AM »
The point of the whole exercise is to find Madeleine McCann.  If Jane walks past Gerry and Jez and they both don't see her what chance have we got of finding Madeleine?

I fear it isn't Rob, rather, the person or persons culpable in her disappearance as evidenced by SY's actions over the last few years.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #850 on: December 20, 2016, 03:43:42 AM »
I expect Crechman saw nothing, like most of the people around that night. The Carpenters left the Tapas complex between 9.15 and 9.30pm. Somehow they failed to see Gerry returning, Jane leaving or returning or Matthew and Russell leaving or returning..
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm
"Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment,.."

There is a period after Jane has returned that things like this could happen.

Consider what I say in this posting:http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7805.msg370491#msg370491
"He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this! "The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15."  What do these times mean the start  times or the period it fell within?  Like did it finish before 21:15 or could it have started as late as 21.15?
Even if he started as late as 21:15 he only talked for 3-4 minutes then went home didn't he, arriving home at 21.30 Well even allowing 5 minutes for getting up the lift, that means he has to account for between 10 - 40 minutes depending on his times, doing something else doesn't he?"

I fear it isn't Rob, rather, the person or persons culpable in her disappearance as evidenced by SY's actions over the last few years.
Sorry but I don't understand your implication as yet.  Do I sense you think they know who is involved, like some websites suggest, but can't do anything about it?
If you can find the person responsible it would be a good starting point.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 06:50:17 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #851 on: December 20, 2016, 08:52:05 AM »
"Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment,.."

There is a period after Jane has returned that things like this could happen.

Consider what I say in this posting:http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7805.msg370491#msg370491
"He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this! "The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15."  What do these times mean the start  times or the period it fell within?  Like did it finish before 21:15 or could it have started as late as 21.15?
Even if he started as late as 21:15 he only talked for 3-4 minutes then went home didn't he, arriving home at 21.30 Well even allowing 5 minutes for getting up the lift, that means he has to account for between 10 - 40 minutes depending on his times, doing something else doesn't he?"

Sorry but I don't understand your implication as yet.  Do I sense you think they know who is involved, like some websites suggest, but can't do anything about it?
If you can find the person responsible it would be a good starting point.

The McCanns knew the Carpenters from tennis. Their table at the Tapas was close enough to the group's table for them to converse. There were two adults and two children, so noticeable as they organised themselves to leave and said goodbye to their coffee companion Mr Edmonds and his three boys and wished them a safe journey the following day (if they were still there).

It would have been normal to say goodbye to the McCann table also; at the least a casual wave and 'see you tomorrow'. So a few minutes preparing to leave, then walking to the entrance. Another few minutes to cross the road and walk across the car park. According to the typed timeline Jane returned at 9.20 and Matthew and Russell left at 9.25. There's a five minute gap for the Carpenter's exit. They could, of course, have seen people leaving and returning but not mentioned it. It would seem that Mrs Carpenter misheard the voice calling  'Madeleine' because everyone connected with her was at the Tapas at the time.

Mr Carpenter mentions another table with a couple but all the 7 pm tables have 4 people booked. The only '2' is the Carpenters and there were 4 of them. I assume the children didn't eat.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_608.jpg

Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #852 on: December 20, 2016, 09:20:02 AM »
" It would seem that Mrs Carpenter misheard the voice calling  'Madeleine' because everyone connected with her was at the Tapas at the time." 
There is a time when Matt has come back, Jane is having her dinner and Russell is looking after Evie, Jez is walking back to his apartment, Bridget is ....
I don't think you can say that everyone who knew Madeleine by that stage is at the Tapas.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 09:32:02 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #853 on: December 20, 2016, 09:23:06 AM »
" It would seem that Mrs Carpenter misheard the voice calling  'Madeleine' because everyone connected with her was at the Tapas at the time." 
There is a time when Matt has come back, Jane is having her dinner and Russell is looking after Evie, Jez is walking back to his apartment, Bridget is ....
I don't think you can say where everyone who knew Madeleine by that stage is at the Tapas.

Why should any of the named people be calling Madeleine's name - unless the evening's timeline is wrong?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #854 on: December 20, 2016, 09:27:27 AM »

Why should any of the named people be calling Madeleine's name - unless the evening's timeline is wrong?
Which name do you mean?  The Tapas timeline is fairly well established but even then you couldn't say where each and every person was all of the time. 
Moderation