Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119258 times)

Offline jassi

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #855 on: December 20, 2016, 09:37:57 AM »
Which name do you mean?  The Tapas timeline is fairly well established but even then you couldn't say where each and every person was all of the time.

The people you named in the post I replied to.
The point I was making was that  Madeleine wasn't being sought at that time - unless the timeline is wrong.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #856 on: December 20, 2016, 09:50:17 AM »
The people you named in the post I replied to.
The point I was making was that  Madeleine wasn't being sought at that time - unless the timeline is wrong.
What if someone was aware that Madeleine had wandered and this was just before Kate's check.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 09:53:50 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #857 on: December 20, 2016, 10:02:35 AM »
What if someone was aware that Madeleine had wandered and this was just before Kate's check.

How could that be?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #858 on: December 20, 2016, 10:16:05 AM »
How could that be?
There was that caring couple that checked on the kids the night before, how can we be sure they didn't come back?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #859 on: December 20, 2016, 10:27:14 AM »
Is this not just one of those stories made up by the media?

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #860 on: December 20, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »
Is this not just one of those stories made up by the media?
Is there any way of finding out?  I'll do another Google search tomorrow.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #861 on: December 20, 2016, 11:19:56 AM »
He booked 7 nights and stayed 7 nights.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P2/02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_337.jpg
Thank you for that.  I must have missed it earlier.  OK so this booking for Jez is made Under O'Donnell and Jez' surname is spelt incorrectly "Wilkens" not "Wilkins" and the kids have the same spelling of their surnames too.
O and A Wilkens.
Those lists have a print out date of 27 April 07 do you think that is right?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:30:56 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #862 on: December 20, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »
He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this! "The time of the encounter given by Jez is between 20:45 to 21:15." What do these times mean the start  times or the period it fell within?  Like did it finish before 21:15 or could it have started as late as 21.15?
Even if he started as late as 21:15 he only talked for 3-4 minutes then went home didn't he, arriving home at 21.30 Well even allowing 5 minutes for getting up the lift, that means he has to account for between 10 - 40 minutes depending on his times, doing something else doesn't he? 
If Jane sees Crecheman as SY has determined, Crecheman has to be passing at the same time as Jane, so when was that? Were Gerry and Jez still talking at this time?

Jez is an independant witness so what's with the "He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this!" ? . He gives a time slot of 30 minutes into which some other events have to fit. There being, that we are aware of, no other independant witnesses.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #863 on: December 20, 2016, 11:28:12 AM »
Jez is an independant witness so what's with the "He is bound to get something right if he allows time ranges like this!" ? . He gives a time slot of 30 minutes into which some other events have to fit. There being, that we are aware of, no other independant witnesses.
Well he can't have bumped into Gerry before Gerry went on his check can he?   If you say the T9 are not independent witnesses well we are really stuck.
You have to look at that sentence in the context of his full rogatory statement.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:30:19 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #864 on: December 20, 2016, 11:29:11 AM »
Thank you for that.  I must have missed it earlier.  OK so this booking for Jez is made Under O'Donnell and Jez' surname is spelt incorrectly "Wilkens" not "Wilkins" and the kids have the same spelling of their surnames too.
O and A Wilkens.
Those list have a print out date of 27 April 07 do you think that is right?

So tell me, what does it matter how long Wilkins was there for ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #865 on: December 20, 2016, 11:33:36 AM »
So tell me, what does it matter how long Wilkins was there for ?
For I read in his hand written statement implications that he was staying for 2 weeks.  So it looks as if he left earlier than expected. 
But I stand to be corrected on this.  Somehow somewhere I got the impression that they had planned to a 2 week holiday.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:35:46 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #866 on: December 20, 2016, 11:37:23 AM »
For I read in his hand written statement implications that he was staying for 2 weeks.  So it looks as if he left earlier than expected. 
But I stand to be corrected on this.  Somehow somewhere I got the impression that they had planned to a 2 week holiday.

So bloody what.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #867 on: December 20, 2016, 11:41:24 AM »
Well he can't have bumped into Gerry before Gerry went on his check can he?   If you say the T9 are not independent witnesses well we are really stuck.
You have to look at that sentence in the context of his full rogatory statement.

Presactly.
Give the antipodean gentleman a Kewpie Doll Lamp.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #868 on: December 20, 2016, 11:51:17 AM »
his statement is translated as "He said that as he was staying two weeks XXXXX he was staying one night' (unreadable)"  but from the hand written version
"He said if he was staying for two weeks he may stay in one night"
I think Gerry was saying "if I was like you Jez and staying for two weeks I would stay in at times too".
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #869 on: December 20, 2016, 12:58:48 PM »

Hmmm. Dianne Webster 11th May talking about her arrival at the Tapas around 9 pm;

That, at that time, the whole group were at the restaurant. The witness did not recall, but thinks that perhaps Gerald and MATT had not been in the restaurant along with the other members of the group.
- In this regard, asked specifically whether, on the journey to the restaurant, if they had passed either of the two individuals described in the preceding paragraph, she answered categorically not.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:10:35 PM by Brietta »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0