Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119326 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #885 on: December 21, 2016, 03:57:50 AM »
Hardly a neighbourhood watch. He goes back to his apartment shortly after his intense talk with Gerry and then goes to bed
This sighting reported via secret sources also sounds more like a neighbourhood watch than a kidnapping attempt to me.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/128671/Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken 
"In my view too little attention has been paid to what I believe was a key sighting.

A dark-haired woman was ­observed standing near a street light at a road junction that overlooks apartment 5A. What was she doing in the ­eerily quiet area, which is not near a bus stop, taxi rank, cafes or shops?

She was seen looking at the apartment as the late evening gloom descended.

Was she also watching to see the movements of Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, the so-called Tapas Seven? I think so."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:08:50 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #886 on: December 21, 2016, 10:25:33 AM »
Right so the bits about Bridget writing about kidnapped children were off limit. That seemed so off target, I'll drop that.  But the cut and paste about "Donal Macintyre did he help out his old friend Jeremy Wilkins by proving 'tongue in cheek' an abduction was impossible...? " was that also removed? Yet that has been on the internet for years. Is that topic off limits too?

I was wanting to look at the Donal Macintyre thesis again, if I may, but in the thread about "who enters the apartment" for he had this idea that the abductors did a dry run the night before.  That must increase the chances of being caught and the chances of their DNA traces being left behind.

Please are any of those topics overstepping the bounds of propriety?  For that idea is new for to "overstep the bounds of propriety" what must I do?  Any clues please?

1.At the risk of being flaggelated by a mod I think Brietta was driving at "you are approaching being libelous to Mr Wilkins".
2.Dry run? load of blx discussed here before.
Why don't you do something constructive like looking for the last known nesting place of the Giant Moa ?
We'll have whip round to set you up for it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 10:28:46 AM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #887 on: December 21, 2016, 10:35:29 AM »
1.At the risk of being flaggelated by a mod I think Brietta was driving at "you are approaching being libelous to Mr Wilkins".
2.Dry run? load of blx discussed here before.
Why don't you do something constructive like looking for the last known nesting place of the Giant Moa ?
We'll have whip round to set you up for it.
I'd have no idea how many posts may or may not have been removed, but I do recall saying Wilkins didn't have a strong alibi.  Surely that is a fact and no one could ever challenge that.  I don't recall saying anything bad about him.
Is it libelous to say he was a concerned parent? His statement and Bridget's writings confirm that.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 10:40:29 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #888 on: December 21, 2016, 10:42:07 AM »
I'd have no idea how many posts may or may not have been removed, but I do recall saying Wilkins didn't have a strong alibi.  Surely that is a fact and no one could ever challenge that.  I don't recall saying anything bad about him.

Jeremy Wilkins and Bridget O'Donnell are witnesses.  Please take it no further than that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #889 on: December 21, 2016, 10:49:39 AM »
Jeremy Wilkins and Bridget O'Donnell are witnesses.  Please take it no further than that.
yes and Jez was one of the persons who was asked to attend the reconstruction. 
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #890 on: December 21, 2016, 12:41:46 PM »
This sighting reported via secret sources also sounds more like a neighbourhood watch than a kidnapping attempt to me.
"In my view too little attention has been paid to what I believe was a key sighting.

A dark-haired woman was ­observed standing near a street light at a road junction that overlooks apartment 5A. What was she doing in the ­eerily quiet area, which is not near a bus stop, taxi rank, cafes or shops?

Was she also watching to see the movements of Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends, the so-called Tapas Seven? I think so."

Not this one again.

Jenny Murat, 78, the mother of wrongly accused Robert Murat, has potentially breakthrough evidence but no one has spoken to her. At 8pm on May 3, 2007, she went to a supermarket and then drove past Apartment 5a and saw a woman hanging around. Her notes from the time say: “There was a woman standing on the corner under a lamp post.

“I don’t remember much of her other than she was of slight build and was wearing a plum coloured jacket. She moved around the lamp post as if trying not to be noticed.”

As she turned into the driveway of her home, Casa Liliana, she was nearly hit by a car going the wrong way. “When I stopped to open the gates I could not see the car but the woman was in the road looking in my direction.” http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574547/Maddie-libel-detective-ruined-Retirement-retreat-seized-cover-McCann-payout

Q. Relative to whether I know Jane Tanner;
Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew of her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments when I passed her down towards the exit to my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #891 on: December 21, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »

If you haven't done so already, I suggest you watch the Crimewatch of Oct 2013 on YT.  There is no mention of a dark haired woman or a Nissan being driven erratically.

I cannot remember either in any witness statement I have read.  Please correct me if I am wrong.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #892 on: December 21, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
But, but, but...no one who was there that night has been cleared of involvement have they (according to those who can't come to terms with the description "cleared" being applied to the McCanns)...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #893 on: December 21, 2016, 03:24:03 PM »
But, but, but...no one who was there that night has been cleared of involvement have they (according to those who can't come to terms with the description "cleared" being applied to the McCanns)...

Wilkins and his partner were never arguidos were they?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #894 on: December 21, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »
So what? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #895 on: December 21, 2016, 03:35:12 PM »
So what?

So they were never suspected of anything.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #896 on: December 21, 2016, 04:09:27 PM »
So they were never suspected of anything.
So they've been cleared then?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #897 on: December 21, 2016, 04:46:39 PM »
The case isn't over yet. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #898 on: December 21, 2016, 04:50:50 PM »
I don't think they have been interviewed properly yet.  They should not be allowed to make joint statements.  Jez was walking on his own, and Bridget was on her own during the crucial times.

They must not say what the other was doing unless they themselves were present, if they want to talk about the other's action explain how they got to know about this.  "when Jez came back he talked about what he did at the time."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:08:14 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #899 on: December 21, 2016, 05:16:26 PM »
I don't think so.  To be cleared you have to be a point of focus first.   Jez was tracked down to London on the 7th so  he definitely got some interest from the PJ, but then the excuse was that they couldn't properly translate what he was saying!  There are definite errors even in his second version of the translated statement and the first versions weren't retranslated to English for us.  So until that gets done we are a little in the dark.
His rogatory statement is even worse as I have already pointed out before, there seems to be nothing definite in it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:29:03 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation