Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119312 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #930 on: December 22, 2016, 10:49:27 AM »
Are you saying they had to go outside to get their phones to work?

No. She may have gone out between 8 and 8,30 without her phone, returned, sent the text.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #931 on: December 22, 2016, 10:56:31 AM »
No. She may have gone out between 8 and 8,30 without her phone, returned, sent the text.
Take me step by step and the reason for this please?
"If Jane had her mobile with her at dinner she could have sent the text from outside the apartments or from the restaurant. If she didn't take her mobile she was in her apartment at 8.30 pm. She could, of course, have gone out and then returned."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #932 on: December 22, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »
Jane left the apartment earlier than Russell. That is confirmed by both. Jane was the first to arrive at the tapas after the McCanns.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #933 on: December 22, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »
Jane left the apartment earlier than Russell. That is confirmed by both. Jane was the first to arrive at the tapas after the McCanns.
So she walked on her own and could have stopped to make a cellphone call.  And because she was on her own someone thinks it is suspicious for Jane is looking toward Gerry's apartment.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #934 on: December 22, 2016, 12:44:34 PM »
I do not know if this is the proper thread. I have a question:

Up to date, are there still official arguidos? Does anyone here know?

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #935 on: December 22, 2016, 05:33:10 PM »

From unnamed sources snuggled deep inside the investigation, they are comfortable informing us, there are two pillow abductors still firmly arguidos! Lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:54:10 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Alfie

« Reply #936 on: December 22, 2016, 06:24:25 PM »

I'm sure one of the recent articles that was recently rubbished on this forum as the work of the McCann Misinformation Machine stated that arguido status had been lifted on all arguidos, but don't quote me on that...

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #937 on: December 22, 2016, 06:28:25 PM »
I'm sure one of the recent articles that was recently rubbished on this forum as the work of the McCann Misinformation Machine stated that arguido status had been lifted on all arguidos, but don't quote me on that...

Many thanks Alfie. Have you a link to the info?

Happy New Year!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #938 on: December 22, 2016, 06:39:24 PM »

Happy New Year!
https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?hl=en&tab=nw&gws_rd=ssl#hl=en&q=how+to+google+something

There is another one even better that takes you through the steps but I cant find it on Google.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:44:29 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Alfie

« Reply #939 on: December 22, 2016, 07:22:30 PM »

Happy New Year!
I'll try and find it when I have a moment Heri - happy new year to you too!

Alfie

« Reply #940 on: December 22, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »

Happy New Year!
It was easier to find than I thought....
The 'arguido' status of the four men questioned in July 2014 was lifted under Portuguese law when the rogatory letter relating to the questioning was returned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4001976/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-European-child-trafficking-ring-fear-British-Portuguese-police-forces-say-focusing-theory.html#ixzz4Tb3UcBw9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #941 on: January 02, 2017, 06:09:05 AM »
A reference applicable to the thread:

"E - About the Interest of the Reconstitution
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm
Taking into account that there were certain points in the arguidos' and witnesses' statements that revealed, apparently at least, contradiction or that lacked physical confirmation, it was decided to carry out the "reconstitution of the fact", a diligence that is consecrated in article 150 of the Penal Process Code in the sense of duly clarifying, on the very location of the facts , the following very important details, among others:

1 - The physical, real and effective proximity between Jane Tanner, Gerald McCann and Jeremy Wilkins, at the moment when the first person walked by them, and which coincided with the sighting of the supposed suspect, carrying a child. It results, in our perspective, strange that neither Gerald McCann nor Jeremy Wilkins saw her, or the alleged abductor, despite the exiguity of the space and the peacefulness of the area;"
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #942 on: January 02, 2017, 07:08:54 AM »
I'm getting paranoid again but it was my own error I posted this information into the wrong thread!

Some months back I had the notion there was evidence that Matt and Russell had left the table for some as yet unexplained reason during the time of 9:05 - 9:25 PM.

It states in the Summary document :http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm
"At 21.10, given her husband’s absence, Jane Tanner went to check on the state of her daughter. She left by the reception and walked up the road that passes the entrance to the apartment block. She was not seen by Gerald McCann, nor by Jeremy Wilkins, although she did see them. Gerald had his back to her, however Wilkins was facing the place where Tanner passed."

No one has ever noticed that Jane did her check in her husband's absence.  "At 21.10, given her husband’s absence"    What was he doing?
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #943 on: January 02, 2017, 08:47:24 AM »
I'm getting paranoid again but it was my own error I posted this information into the wrong thread!

Some months back I had the notion there was evidence that Matt and Russell had left the table for some as yet unexplained reason during the time of 9:05 - 9:25 PM.

It states in the Summary document :http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm
"At 21.10, given her husband’s absence, Jane Tanner went to check on the state of her daughter. She left by the reception and walked up the road that passes the entrance to the apartment block. She was not seen by Gerald McCann, nor by Jeremy Wilkins, although she did see them. Gerald had his back to her, however Wilkins was facing the place where Tanner passed."

No one has ever noticed that Jane did her check in her husband's absence. "At 21.10, given her husband’s absence"    What was he doing?

I'll take the bait   ?{)(**

If this was the case, when did he actually return to the table, as it is stated,somewhere, that he left again with Matt at about 9.30 ?

Is this mentioned on the famous timelines they produced ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #944 on: January 02, 2017, 08:53:20 AM »

I'll take the bait   ?{)(**

If this was the case, when did he actually return to the table, as it is stated,somewhere, that he left again with Matt at about 9.30 ?

Is this mentioned on the famous timelines they produced ?
I noticed before that Matt and Russell don't see Jane leave the table on her check and don't know when Gerry or Jane return so I proposed they were away doing something else during that 20 minute period (9:05 -9:25) When they return both go to the apartment block together, cutting out Kate's check.  But Matt ends up doing a substandard check on Madeleine, in that he doesn't see her or hear her and fails to investigate the shutters.

It is obviously not mentioned yet seems to be known to the Portuguese investigators that Russell was absent.

"At 21.10, given her husband’s absence, Jane Tanner went to check on the state of her daughter.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:12:45 PM by ShiningInLuz »
Moderation