Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119278 times)

Offline jassi

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #990 on: January 10, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »
SY have decided that Tannerman is a red herring. and of no importance. Quite right in my opinion.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #991 on: January 10, 2017, 03:13:13 PM »
SY have decided that Tannerman is a red herring. and of no importance. Quite right in my opinion.
OK don't answer my questions then!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #992 on: January 10, 2017, 03:38:16 PM »
Why, in your opinion are either of those things necessary, ie: 1) "disposing" of a piece of evidence and 2) not "rubbishing" JT as a witness ?

Interesting question.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #993 on: January 10, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
Interesting question.
That isn't going to be answered by the look of it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #994 on: January 10, 2017, 03:59:26 PM »
You almost make it sound as if the Met felt sorry for Tanner and invented Crecheman to let her off the hook.
Strange what some  people believe.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #995 on: January 10, 2017, 04:06:31 PM »
I would agree with that. 
Tannerman is a red herring that needed disposing of without appearing to rubbish Tanner as a witness.
IMO
Well Crecheman would have been going in the other direction for a starter and the pyjamas didn't really look like Madeleine's, so it was effectively rubbishing Jane as a witness. 
But who invented Crecheman?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #996 on: January 10, 2017, 04:09:45 PM »
Who knows, but clearly approved by Redwood.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #997 on: January 10, 2017, 04:15:27 PM »
Who knows, but clearly approved by Redwood.
Crecheman was invented in 2007 from what I've read, but the PJ didn't follow it up.  Immediately it becomes a hot potato.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #998 on: January 10, 2017, 04:19:06 PM »
Well Crecheman would have been going in the other direction for a starter and the pyjamas didn't really look like Madeleine's, so it was effectively rubbishing Jane as a witness. 
But who invented Crecheman?

No, not at all.
She was just shown to be mistaken in the detail. She was, after all, pretty vague about what he looked like and what he carried, particularly to begin with. Remember Eggman?
Crecheman removed any need for SY to call her an out and out liar.  Brilliant  8(0(*

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #999 on: January 10, 2017, 04:20:40 PM »
Crecheman was invented in 2007 from what I've read, but the PJ didn't follow it up.  Immediately it becomes a hot potato.

That was Tannerman, or Eggman. Different altogether.

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1000 on: January 10, 2017, 04:30:08 PM »
That was Tannerman, or Eggman. Different altogether.
No the person who is photographed as Crecheman apparently came forward in 2007 and said he picked up a child from creche around that time but this was not followed up by the PJ.  Obviously not part of the released file.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #1001 on: January 10, 2017, 04:33:05 PM »
No the person who is photographed as Crecheman apparently came forward in 2007 and said he picked up a child from creche around that time but this was not followed up by the PJ.  Obviously not part of the released file.

Ah, but is that really true?

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1002 on: January 10, 2017, 04:35:35 PM »
Ah, but is that really true?
True enough for SY to repeat it.  If they hadn't said it on the Crimewatch episode we'd know nothing about it.
Moderation

Alfie

« Reply #1003 on: January 10, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
No, not at all.
She was just shown to be mistaken in the detail. She was, after all, pretty vague about what he looked like and what he carried, particularly to begin with. Remember Eggman?
Crecheman removed any need for SY to call her an out and out liar.  Brilliant  8(0(*
Why would the Met have needed to spare her feelings?  If she was lying and they had evidence then they would be arresting her for attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1004 on: January 10, 2017, 04:40:32 PM »
True enough for SY to repeat it.  If they hadn't said it on the Crimewatch episode we'd know nothing about it.

Backfill to give credibility, perhaps.

Or maybe not -