Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119305 times)

Offline jassi

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #1005 on: January 10, 2017, 04:42:06 PM »
Why would the Met have needed to spare her feelings?  If she was lying and they had evidence then they would be arresting her for attempting to pervert the course of justice.

So as not to upset the apple cart of the Tapas testimonies in general?  Merely my own opinion.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1006 on: January 10, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
Why would the Met have needed to spare her feelings?  If she was lying and they had evidence then they would be arresting her for attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Depends what information she could offer them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1007 on: January 10, 2017, 10:37:23 PM »
The topic is Jez, Gerry and Jane.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #1008 on: January 10, 2017, 10:40:57 PM »
Depends what information she could offer them.
She has given them imformation that they have decided is irrelevant. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1009 on: January 10, 2017, 11:05:42 PM »
She has given them imformation that they have decided is irrelevant.

We have no idea what the main protagonists have 'remembered', if anything.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #1010 on: January 10, 2017, 11:09:11 PM »
We have no idea what the main protagonists have 'remembered', if anything.
Yes we do, it's in their statements.  Anything else you may be insinuating is stepping on extremely dodgy ground and purely for fantasists and libellers only. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1011 on: January 10, 2017, 11:11:53 PM »
Yes we do, it's in their statements.  Anything else you may be insinuating is stepping on extremely dodgy ground and purely for fantasists and libellers only.

We were told quite early on in the case that two of the main protagonists wanted to change their story. Who's to say OG wasn't their chance to do this?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1012 on: January 10, 2017, 11:17:38 PM »
We were told quite early on in the case that two of the main protagonists wanted to change their story. Who's to say OG wasn't their chance to do this?
Who were they?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #1013 on: January 10, 2017, 11:24:50 PM »
Cite.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1014 on: January 10, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »
Was that Matt and Russell?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1016 on: January 10, 2017, 11:43:09 PM »
I wonder if that ever happened?  The rogatory interviews were after that date so was there a notable change of story in any of them?
It actually puts a different spin on the story if the T7 are holding onto vital information.  If there were outside kidnappers it doesn't make sense to think the T7 knew anything more than the McCanns.
How did the press ever get hold of that story?

It sounds like it was a leaked Portuguese source if any: "Two of the friends that dined with Kate and Gerry McCann on the night Madeleine disappeared have told Portuguese police that they want to change their stories, it has been claimed.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:01:36 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1017 on: January 11, 2017, 12:20:55 AM »
              Members are reminded to stay on topic.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #1018 on: January 11, 2017, 12:22:06 AM »
So they say.  I wonder if someone didn't invent this crecheman idea as a decoy to take away the focus from the real Tannerman individual.
Originally the McCanns tried to suggest that the Tannerman was the abductor, but that would basically mean he was in the apartment along with Gerry, and I found that hard to swallow, and more so now that I realise he turned the light on during his check on the kids.
Rob, who says that Gerry turned the lighgt onn in the bedroom?  I cannot remember seeing that.  With light streaming in from the living room via the open door, Gerry should have been well able to see the features of his children.

You are incorrect, IMO, about the abductor necessarily being in the apartment with Gerry.  That is a possibility but also it is a possibility that given a go ahead signal immediately Gerry left, that the abductor went in immediately.   As I kave pouinted out in the previous few posts, there was plenty of time to sedate Madeleine and remove her via the front door , then pass her over to Tannerman.

Plenty of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1019 on: January 11, 2017, 12:25:17 AM »
So they say.  I wonder if someone didn't invent this crecheman idea as a decoy to take away the focus from the real Tannerman individual.
Originally the McCanns tried to suggest that the Tannerman was the abductor, but that would basically mean he was in the apartment along with Gerry, and I found that hard to swallow, and more so now that I realise he turned the light on during his check on the kids.
I have wondered the same too.