Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 119255 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #1020 on: January 11, 2017, 12:27:52 AM »
Rob, who says that Gerry turned the lighgt onn in the bedroom?  I cannot remember seeing that.  With light streaming in from the living room via the open door, Gerry should have been well able to see the features of his children.

You are incorrect, IMO, about the abductor necessarily being in the apartment with Gerry.  That is a possibility but also it is a possibility that given a go ahead signal immediately Gerry left, that the abductor went in immediately.   As I kave pouinted out in the previous few posts, there was plenty of time to sedate Madeleine and remove her via the front door , then pass her over to Tannerman.

Plenty of time.
It was a discovery we made on the forum http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7846.msg371162#msg371162

You could be right the kidnapper was outside.  All I'm pointing out he wasn't in the kid's bedroom while Gerry was in there.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1021 on: January 11, 2017, 12:31:57 AM »
Well Crecheman would have been going in the other direction for a starter and the pyjamas didn't really look like Madeleine's, so it was effectively rubbishing Jane as a witness. 
But who invented Crecheman?

Let's not forget that Crechman suddenly appeared on the scene years after the event.  Where did he suddenly come from ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1022 on: January 11, 2017, 12:34:50 AM »
Crecheman was invented in 2007 from what I've read, but the PJ didn't follow it up.  Immediately it becomes a hot potato.
OK, so supposedly he was 'invented' in 2007.  What real proof do we have of that?

And why was he walking in the wrong direction?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1023 on: January 11, 2017, 12:38:27 AM »
OK, so supposedly he was 'invented' in 2007.  What real proof do we have of that?

And why was he walking in the wrong direction?
We have to believe Redwood for he says it in the CrimeWatch program.  He could possibly confirm that in the retained file.  What direction was he walking?  I don't think the program actually said.  It would depend where he was residing and whether he got lost etc.

It is generally accepted if he was coming back from the night creche (without being lost) he would most likely be walking in the opposite direction of the man seen by Jane.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:42:54 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1024 on: January 11, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »
No, not at all.
She was just shown to be mistaken in the detail. She was, after all, pretty vague about what he looked like and what he carried, particularly to begin with. Remember Eggman?
Crecheman removed any need for SY to call her an out and out liar.  Brilliant  8(0(*
Eggman, at the time so loudly derided by foolish small minded sceptics, was a fine idea.

If Jane didn't see his face, then it would have been totally wrong to draw another persons features in.

It was a case of, by necessity, either 'eggman' or 'no head man'.   A good impression of Tannermans body and clothes was drawn and also the urgency of movement was well displayed in the image.   That was far better than no image.

THe lack of features was not ideal, but it was better than imposing incorrect features

Offline sadie

« Reply #1025 on: January 11, 2017, 12:54:17 AM »
It was a discovery we made on the forum http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7846.msg371162#msg371162

You could be right the kidnapper was outside.  All I'm pointing out he wasn't in the kid's bedroom while Gerry was in there.

I see what you mean.  Thanks Rob.

Alfie

« Reply #1026 on: January 11, 2017, 09:37:06 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568706/Madeleine-Tapas-Two-want-to-change-story.html
LOL.  An article in the Telegraph using a "free" story from a Spanish newspaper that pre-dates the rogatories?  I hope you haven't invested too much hope in this story coming true 10 years later. @)(++(*
Now, let's just imagine JT had information against Gerry and that's why the Met had to invent crecheman (I laugh even typing such a ludicrous scenario) - wouldn't it be the case that if one of the Tapas 7 made a credible claim of criminal activity on the part of Gerry McCann that the PJ would want to make him an arguido again in order to question him about these allegations?  Or are they all being so laid back about it that they've decided not to bother until some other evidence falls in their laps?

ferryman

« Reply #1027 on: January 11, 2017, 09:51:05 AM »
It really is beneath the pale that these stories from way before the files were released should appear on this board.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1028 on: January 11, 2017, 09:53:51 AM »
Do you not feel we have more than enough censorship ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1029 on: January 11, 2017, 11:22:49 AM »
LOL.  An article in the Telegraph using a "free" story from a Spanish newspaper that pre-dates the rogatories?  I hope you haven't invested too much hope in this story coming true 10 years later. @)(++(*
Now, let's just imagine JT had information against Gerry and that's why the Met had to invent crecheman (I laugh even typing such a ludicrous scenario) - wouldn't it be the case that if one of the Tapas 7 made a credible claim of criminal activity on the part of Gerry McCann that the PJ would want to make him an arguido again in order to question him about these allegations?  Or are they all being so laid back about it that they've decided not to bother until some other evidence falls in their laps?

Who knows what's happening behind the scenes. Do you?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #1030 on: January 11, 2017, 11:24:45 AM »
Who knows what's happening behind the scenes. Do you?
Common sense and logic dictate that your scenario is some miles wide of the mark.  But if you want to play wild and outlandish speculation games then fill your boots.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1031 on: January 11, 2017, 12:02:53 PM »
Common sense and logic dictate that your scenario is some miles wide of the mark.  But if you want to play wild and outlandish speculation games then fill your boots.

That'll be a no then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #1032 on: January 11, 2017, 12:17:24 PM »
That'll be a no then.
You may think that, I couldn't possibly comment  8(>(( 8(0(*

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1033 on: January 12, 2017, 04:13:04 AM »
You may think that, I couldn't possibly comment  8(>(( 8(0(*
Did Jez have his dark glasses on?
Should he have gone to SpecSavers?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:53:29 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1034 on: January 16, 2017, 08:57:34 AM »
One thing that Jane found confusing was that she thought Jez was standing with the pushchair downhill, which to her seemed to be the wrong way if he was heading back to his apartment.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
Reply    “Again, I almost think I can remember it pointing down the road but if he was going back to his apartment it would have been pointing up the road so I don’t know, but.”
4078    “Your mind’s trying to make sense of what you even know.”

Should the interviewer have said this?    “Your mind’s trying to make sense of what you even know.”

Moderation