Author Topic: The Senior Social Worker from Dalkeith Social Services.  (Read 2479 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: The Senior Social Worker from Dalkeith Social Services.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 02:13:43 AM »
For someone so young to remain in control like he did - I’d question whether he ever had a full range of emotions to begin with

And heavy medication doesn’t stop someone from outwardly displaying emotion/s

IF LM was prescribed heavy medication, I haven't seen LM out of it. Especially not in the days just after Jodi's murder. If he WAS prescribed anything, did he take it? I don't remember the police saying they were unable to interview him. Honestly, I have no reason to believe he was on heavy medication at all.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2021, 02:36:03 PM »
When did this place become a police hating site?

It is extraordinary, though. When you consider Former disgraced police detectives John Sallen and Michael Neil, are thought very highly off, from these very same police bashers. Wonder how their business is getting on these days?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2021, 07:00:16 PM »
When did this place become a police hating site?

It is extraordinary, though. When you consider Former disgraced police detectives John Sallen and Michael Neil, are thought very highly off, from these very same police bashers. Wonder how their business is getting on these days?

Personally I think the police do a very hard and sometimes dangerous job for less pay, and less thanks, than they deserve. That however does not make me blind to the incompetence and corruption that exists, like every large organisation, within every police force.

As to Sallen and Neil the only things I know about them is what I’ve read here. What caused their disgrace?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2021, 08:13:14 PM »
Ordinary or not he was 14 years old…a child in law.

How anyone can condone behaviour on behalf of the police that even the Appeal Court judges described as ‘deplorable’ is beyond me.

A child in law and also a killer within the law but not so young he wasn't deemed fully responsible for his own actions.