Author Topic: Is there a divergence of wills? Has Tannerman really been eliminated?  (Read 35334 times)

Redblossom

Whether or not the Smiths went back (and I believe it is in the PF files that they did - they both spent a day giving witness statements) this sighting is vital. It directly contradictions the only piece of 'evidence' the McCanns have ever managed to concoct about a mystery abductor - the Jane Tanner sighting.

The man who the Smiths saw is walking in the opposite direction. In the direction of the beach. He avoids eye contact. He is holding a child that answers the description of Madeleine and who appears 'deeply asleep'. I'm not surprised the McCanns wanted to 'bury' the significance of the Smith sighting. In her book Kate implies it is the same man that Jane Tanner saw which is absurd. Apart from the fact that the description is different, Madeleine's abduction would hardly have chosen to walk around the resort for carrying an abducted child for 45 minutes.

The McCanns really must think that everyone is stupid.

the Mccanns dont thnk the sightng is vital...indeed on their official website they say nothng about it but contnue to promote the Tanner sighting whch SY have said is almost certainly not the abductor

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:35:41 PM by John »

AnneGuedes

Re: Is there a divergence of wills? Has Tannerman really been eliminated?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 11:50:38 AM »
the Mccanns dont thnk the sightng is vital...indeed on their official website they say nothng about it but contnue to promote the Tanner sighting whch SY have said is almost certainly not the abductor
One knows what happens when the keystone is removed..

Redblossom

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 12:28:33 PM »
One knows what happens when the keystone is removed..

What keystone? millions watched crimewatch and were told by SY  this sightng is not relevant to the disappearance, they identified the man, but the Mccanns website are still asking the public if they have seen ths man! Who is running the investigation?

@)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:37:13 PM by Redblossom »

Estuarine

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 01:16:36 PM »
What keystone? millions watched crimewatch and were told by SY  this sightng is not relevant to the disappearance, they identified the man, but the Mccanns website are still asking the public if they have seen ths man! Who is running the investigation?

@)(++(*

Estuarine

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 01:25:40 PM »

@)(++(*
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
Seems like the theory is now that there were possibly two men. "Is the front the same as the back". I am getting faint aromas of desperation. Give me strength.

Redblossom

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 01:33:14 PM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html
Seems like the theory is now that there were possibly two men. "Is the front the same as the back". I am getting faint aromas of desperation. Give me strength.

Thanks, just read the "update"...like 3 months too late..still no emphasis on smthman efits!

So SY saying Tannerman is almost certainly not the abductor has been morphed by the Mccanns into it is not possible to be certain

Website info

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

And Met info

http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246741786

See near the end re Tanner sighting Under "update on previous appeal"

I also noted there is a 20 000 £ reward for info from the police

Wonder what happened to the 2.5 million reward

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:45:53 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Carana

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
The McCanns weren't the only ones to neglect the Smith multiple sighting.
The UK press ignored it totally in spite of being so keen to catch any information and spin it.
Paulo Rebelo followed GA's leads, but not this one.
The MP sent the rog letter concerning the Smith to the HO
The HO didn't send it back to the MP but forwarded it to the LC
The LC put it in the bin.

No conspiracy, no ! Though..

Have you found a paper trace of this? If so, could you enlighten me?

Why would the MP have sent a rog to the HO when the Smiths don't live in the UK?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »

@)(++(*
Who is orchestrating everything since the very beginning ? Of course he didn't bring back Madeleine, but the police didn't do better. Therefore on what basis does SY, after 3,5 years pretends to remove the cornerstone of the McCann construction ?

Redblossom

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 02:27:58 PM »
Who is orchestrating everything since the very beginning ? Of course he didn't bring back Madeleine, but the police didn't do better. Therefore on what basis does SY, after 3,5 years pretends to remove the cornerstone of the McCann construction ?

if I was Redwood I would be a bit pi ssed off with them

AnneGuedes

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 03:09:37 PM »
if I was Redwood I would be a bit pi ssed off with them
DCI Redwood has no time to lose snooping around the McCann productions.
He didn't read "Madeleine" and I would be amazed he had a look at "the truth about the lie".

AnneGuedes

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »
Thanks, just read the "update"...like 3 months too late..still no emphasis on smthman efits!

So SY saying Tannerman is almost certainly not the abductor has been morphed by the Mccanns into it is not possible to be certain

Website info

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

And Met info

http://content.met.police.uk/Appeal/Madeleine-McCann-Appeal--October-2013/1400020463601/1257246741786

See near the end re Tanner sighting Under "update on previous appeal"

I also noted there is a 20 000 £ reward for info from the police

Wonder what happened to the 2.5 million reward
I wonder how they have the courage to exhibit as "this man" a faceless figure (side by side with a CW actor picture, to give some reality to the picture) with the comment
However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »

@)(++(*

I think this is a incredibly important question at the moment and I'm surprised it isn't getting more media attention.

The McCanns are making it very clear that they themselves now have very different ideas about the investigation than Scotland Yard. They are going as far as to contradict Scotland Yard, in fact.

They nonetheless agreed to participate in Crimewatch which promoted a reconstruction that, as far as we can gather, reflects Scotland Yard's understanding of events.

Millions of taxpayers money is being poured into SY headquarters, yet after many years of campaigning and fundraising, of pulling strings in government in order to get a formal UK investigation going, the McCanns are taking public steps that show their complete ambivalece to Scotland Yard's work.

It is absolutely astonishing.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:31:48 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Lyall

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 05:32:34 PM »
I think this is a incredibly important question at the moment and I'm surprised it isn't getting more media attention.

The McCanns are making it very clear that they themselves now have very different ideas about the investigation than Scotland Yard. They are going as far as to contradict Scotland Yard, in fact.

They nonetheless agreed to participate in Crimewatch which promoted a reconstruction that, as far as we can gather, reflects Scotland Yard's understanding of events.

Millions of taxpayers money is being poured into SY headquarters, yet after many years of campaigning and fundraising, of pulling strings in government, the McCanns seem ambivalent to Scotland Yard's work.

Ah but Redwood very wisely did not say they were totally certain they had identified JT's man. He's not daft you know.

Offline Carana

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 05:37:26 PM »

Millions of taxpayers money is being poured into SY headquarters, yet after many years of campaigning and fundraising, of pulling strings in government, the McCanns seem ambivalent to Scotland Yard's work.

Amaral was on the case from May to October. I haven't yet found any evidence of any ILoR's (rogs) being sent to the Home Office by the MP during the time that he was on the case. Let alone that one may have been sent by mistake to the HO concerning witnesses who were not resident in the UK.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 05:40:50 PM »
Ah but Redwood very wisely did not say they were totally certain they had identified JT's man. He's not daft you know.

The question is not what Redwood is saying - it is what the McCanns are or aren't saying.

And although Redwoods words were that they were 'almost' certain that Tannerman had been eliminated, the reality of the reconstruction, and the the presentation of their being a radical shift in the understanding of the timeline, says something different.