Author Topic: Is there a divergence of wills? Has Tannerman really been eliminated?  (Read 35335 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Is there a divergence of wills? Has Tannerman really been eliminated?
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2014, 01:44:43 AM »
So Scotland Yard did not actively dismiss the man Jane Tanner saw.  They aren't in a position to do so.  And it doesn't really matter anyway. Scotland Yard believe that Madeleine was abducted at around that time.

They are tracking the same man Amaral was after in 2007. They've got rid of Tannerman just like Amaral did. History seems to be repeating itself.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2014, 02:37:37 AM »
History repeating itself:
May 2007: Just because there was a sighting of a man openly carrying a child at 9.15pm lets assume yes that must be it and the method can only be open carrying.
2013/2014: Huge revelation. Forget 9.15pm. And the revolutionary new focus is: Just because there was a sighting of a man openly carrying a child at 10.00pm let's assume yes that must be it and the method can only be open carrying.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:45:21 AM by pegasus »

icabodcrane

« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2014, 02:46:11 AM »
History repeating itself:
2007: Just because there was a sighting of a man openly carrying a child at 9.15pm lets assume yes that must be it and the method can only be open carrying.
2014: Huge revelation. Forget 9.15pm. And the revolutionary new focus is: Just because there was a sighting of a man openly carrying a child at 10.00pm let's assume yes that must be it and the method can only be open carrying.

I don't know if it's just me  ...  but I can't make sense of your posts most of the time

I don't mean to be critical Pegasus,  I really don't  ....  but what does this post  mean  ? 

Offline pegasus

« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2014, 03:00:28 AM »
I don't know if it's just me  ...  but I can't make sense of your posts most of the time

I don't mean to be critical Pegasus,  I really don't  ....  but what does this post  mean  ?
Openly carrying through the streets is highly unlikely IMO.
IMO SY's "revelation" seems to just swap one open-carrying assumption for another.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »
Openly carrying through the streets is highly unlikely IMO.
IMO SY's "revelation" seems to just swap one open-carrying assumption for another.

Exactly.  The ...... would have put her in a bag of some kind.  Only an abductor would carry Madeleine in full view through the streets.
And it was all in the same time frame anyway.d
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:42:38 PM by Mr Moderator »

stephen25000

« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2014, 08:34:02 AM »
Exactly.  The ....... would have put her in a bag of some kind.  Only an abductor would carry Madeleine in full view through the streets.
And it was all in the same time frame anyway.

Why would an 'abductor' carry someone through the streets openly where they could be seen and identified ?

You will have to do better than that.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:43:03 PM by Mr Moderator »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2014, 08:44:00 AM »
Why would an 'abductor' carry someone through the streets openly where they could be seen and identified ?

You will have to do better than that.

How else would you expect the abductor to get Madeleine away?

Offline jassi

« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2014, 03:41:48 PM »
I wonder how many people go walking around PDL at 10 at night with their suitcase.

A dead child might not look like a dead child if tastefully arranged to look like a sleeping one, particularly in the dark.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2014, 03:48:34 PM »
An abductor carrying a child around the streets of Luz for nearly an hour is hard to fathom. He ran the risk of being seen by dozens of people.  Far more likely, if there was an abduction, the perp got clean away in a motor vehicle of some sort after having distracted the only GNR patrol out that night.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
An abductor carrying a child around the streets of Luz for nearly an hour is hard to fathom. He ran the risk of being seen by dozens of people.  Far more likely, if there was an abduction, the perp got clean away in a motor vehicle of some sort after having distracted the only GNR patrol out that night.

Do we know if that earlier GNR call out was in fact genuine?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »

I don't know if it was ever checked out...another piece of the puzzle for our boys in blue to ponder while they watch the PJ contractors dig up Luz in the next few weeks..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:00:32 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2014, 11:01:56 PM »
IMO the incident in Odiaxere area had been reported to GNR Lagos station by phone either at 20:57 or more likely at 22:29, by a security company (the type of company which monitors alarms at properties, and patrols properties). Even a Professor of Cunning Plans would find it difficult to make of that anything but a completely genuine call-out.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:09:06 PM by pegasus »

Offline John

« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »
IMO the incident in Odiaxere area had been reported to GNR Lagos station by phone either at 20:57 or more likely at 22:29, by a security company (the type of company which monitors alarms at properties, and patrols properties). Even a Professor of Cunning Plans would find it difficult to make of that anything but a completely genuine call-out.

None of the GNR officers statements contain details about the Odiáxere callout.  The only person who mentions it being the OC receptionist who telephoned them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:10:53 AM by John »