Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20680 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2021, 08:53:19 PM »
Yet, you in your capacity as moderator, intend to ban posted “images” of Madeleine as an alive 18-year old until the contrary is proven?

Pictures of real living children should not be posted as being 'possibly' Madeleine. The inference being, imo, that the girl's parents or guardians have been raising a child who isn't theirs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2021, 08:57:23 PM »
Pictures of real living children should not be posted as being 'possibly' Madeleine. The inference being, imo, that the girl's parents or guardians have been raising a child who isn't theirs.

right its like parents of fostered/adopted  children they are not allowed to put their children on social media  unless they are legally adopted

Offline Brietta

« Reply #407 on: May 14, 2021, 08:59:08 PM »
The picture reflects Madeleine's likeness if, as the German prosecutor insists, she is dead. Harder hitting than just saying it, but indecent?

This thread was started to discuss the fact that Madeline would be 18 this month.

Unlike Brenda Leyland, there are people who doubt that Madeleine died.

Correction ... there are people who hope 💕 that Madeleine did not die.  I am one of them 🙂
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #408 on: May 14, 2021, 09:23:02 PM »
The picture reflects Madeleine's likeness if, as the German prosecutor insists, she is dead. Harder hitting than just saying it, but indecent?

This thread was started to discuss the fact that Madeline would be 18 this month.

Unlike Brenda Leyland, there are people who doubt that Madeleine died.

Presently the internet is awash with young girls posting photographs of themselves claiming they are Madeleine. 

A sign of the times.  Their fifteen minutes of fame V the pain and trauma of the last fourteen years suffered by her parents and everyone connected to Madeleine; I make no apology for mentioning her family since neither they nor I have a reference point for Madeleine.

Thoughtless young lookalikes when measured against the pain engendered ~ perhaps should be more in line for your criticism (although I think parents who can produce such insensitive offspring might deserve a bit too). 
I think your continued criticism of Anthro quite perplexing.  I think it is due to your misunderstanding of the information uncontaminated with bile she attempts to bring to the forum.   
I for one find many of her posts innovative and when measured against the same old same old posted by sceptics refreshing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #409 on: May 14, 2021, 09:33:12 PM »
This Thread is a complete disgrace to the memory of this Forum, which it undoubtedly will be.  This Forum is now a Cess Pit.

You are welcome.

I don't think that is any accident. 

There are those who simply cannot bear the thought of a forum which allows the likes of you and me to have a voice. 

They set up their failed forum to attack this one ~ didn't work out as planned though did it. 
So turning it into a disrespected cess pit is plan B.       MY OPINION ... but the truth is out there.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #410 on: May 14, 2021, 09:34:46 PM »
what about the kids in gaza/israel being killed do they matter as much as maddie does to some??  they matter to me

What are you doing about it ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2021, 09:46:33 PM »
Presently the internet is awash with young girls posting photographs of themselves claiming they are Madeleine. 

A sign of the times.  Their fifteen minutes of fame V the pain and trauma of the last fourteen years suffered by her parents and everyone connected to Madeleine; I make no apology for mentioning her family since neither they nor I have a reference point for Madeleine.

Thoughtless young lookalikes when measured against the pain engendered ~ perhaps should be more in line for your criticism (although I think parents who can produce such insensitive offspring might deserve a bit too). 
I think your continued criticism of Anthro quite perplexing.  I think it is due to your misunderstanding of the information uncontaminated with bile she attempts to bring to the forum.   
I for one find many of her posts innovative and when measured against the same old same old posted by sceptics refreshing.
  One of those girls might be right.   That is why facial analysis is important IMO.  If they have made that public claim they can't claim to be bothered by the display of their photo.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2021, 10:10:02 PM »
  One of those girls might be right.   That is why facial analysis is important IMO.  If they have made that public claim they can't claim to be bothered by the display of their photo.

I was responding to Gunit's post Rob.  Where she mistakenly implied that Anthro was disrespecting these girls; parents etc ~ some of whom display colobomas in the requisite eye???

"The inference being, imo, that the girl's parents or guardians have been raising a child who isn't theirs."

It only takes one to start a trend on TikTok which is what these kids are doing;  on the other hand it could be that one of them may be right and maybe somewhere someone has been taken from other work to check it out.

However should one of these parents or guardians prove to "have been raising a child who isn't theirs" raises far different repercussions for this Tik Tok trend than those dictated by Gunit being much more in line with what you say about images posted by these now young adults.

Good to see you posting a bit more frequently ~ is your long covid letting go of you a bit more ~ I hope so 😀

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2021, 10:43:37 PM »

Perhaps you need to check if the photos posted are of girls claiming to be Madeleine or if it is others promoting the rumour and the girls are unaware what is being done.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #414 on: May 15, 2021, 12:25:45 AM »
Perhaps you need to check if the photos posted are of girls claiming to be Madeleine or if it is others promoting the rumour and the girls are unaware what is being done.

I don't need to ... perhaps you should take your own advice to inform yourself; I could supply links but I'm sure you are perfectly capable of performing your own research.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #415 on: May 15, 2021, 12:36:27 AM »
Professor Hassan Ugail produced an e-fit of what Madeleine McCann may look like now / Photo / Professor Hassan Ugail

Finding Maddie: McCann e-fit shows what kidnapped girl could look like on 18th birthday
14 May, 2021

Facial recognition technology experts have been able to produce an image of what missing girl Madeleine McCann could look like as her family marks her 18th birthday.

Days before her 4th birthday, Maddie went missing from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal while her parents were dining in a restaurant nearby.

More than 14 years on, Kate and Gerry McCann still hold out hope of finding out what happened to her, dreaming of finding her alive.

Now, thanks to technological advances, Bradford University professor Hassan Ugail produced an image that gives an insight to what Maddie could look like now.

Using AI technology, his approach maps out key features such as the shape of the cheeks, mouth and forehead.

The system uses machine learning to teach the computer how different people age, while also taking in the resemblance of family members to produce a photo-quality image.

The information was then fed into a computer algorithm that synthesises new features for the face to produce photo-quality images.

It is considered the most up-to-date image of Maddie anyone has ever seen.

Ugail told the Daily Star: "We take a photo, it doesn't matter what age the person is really, any age. So in the case of Madeleine, it's when she was 3," he said.

"Then, first of all, we get a picture of mum and dad and put it into the system and that provides our template and we put the age in as 17.

"When we say 17, we can't guarantee that but it will be something like 15 to 17 in a two- to three-year range.

"That's one reason we wanted to do this, to see if there's any hope ... anybody who looks at this picture and will think 'I know someone who looks like this'.

"Or even better, if the police can run it through large databases and then identify potential-looking people and then it can help with their investigation."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/finding-maddie-mccann-e-fit-shows-what-kidnapped-girl-could-look-like-on-18th-birthday/HJP23WSSDUY2JVEGCP5Y227SIQ/

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #416 on: May 15, 2021, 06:25:08 AM »
I don't need to ... perhaps you should take your own advice to inform yourself; I could supply links but I'm sure you are perfectly capable of performing your own research.

If you can provide links to show the source of these unexplained uncited postings please do so. It would be interesting to see where they originate, as I can't find their sources.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #417 on: May 15, 2021, 09:36:14 AM »
If you can provide links to show the source of these unexplained uncited postings please do so. It would be interesting to see where they originate, as I can't find their sources.
Your posts are going from the sublime to the ridiculous ...

NB
I was responding to Gunit's post Rob.  Where she mistakenly implied that Anthro was disrespecting these girls; parents etc ~ some of whom display colobomas in the requisite eye???

"The inference being, imo, that the girl's parents or guardians have been raising a child who isn't theirs."

It only takes one to start a trend on TikTok which is what these kids are doing;  on the other hand it could be that one of them may be right and maybe somewhere someone has been taken from other work to check it out.

However should one of these parents or guardians prove to "have been raising a child who isn't theirs" raises far different repercussions for this Tik Tok trend than those dictated by Gunit being much more in line with what you say about images posted by these now young adults.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12065.msg651833#msg651833

________________________________________________________________________-

Ok so there’s a new ‘trend’ of people on TikTok claiming they’re Madeleine McCann
This is… weird?
Last week, there was a girl who went viral on TikTok saying she thought she could be missing British girl Madeleine McCann. But now, it looks like the video has become part of a much wider “trend” as TikTok is literally flooded with people claiming they’re Madeleine McCann too.

https://thetab.com/uk/2021/05/11/tiktok-madeleine-mccann-users-videos-trend-204772

These are not as you say "these unexplained uncited postings"

They are well thought out postings to the extent some have colobomas in their eyes.  Do please catch up with current events and desist from this present tack of posting.  I have printed the facts ... what is your excuse.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #418 on: May 15, 2021, 10:12:36 AM »
Your posts are going from the sublime to the ridiculous ...

NB

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12065.msg651833#msg651833

________________________________________________________________________-

Ok so there’s a new ‘trend’ of people on TikTok claiming they’re Madeleine McCann
This is… weird?
Last week, there was a girl who went viral on TikTok saying she thought she could be missing British girl Madeleine McCann. But now, it looks like the video has become part of a much wider “trend” as TikTok is literally flooded with people claiming they’re Madeleine McCann too.

https://thetab.com/uk/2021/05/11/tiktok-madeleine-mccann-users-videos-trend-204772

These are not as you say "these unexplained uncited postings"

They are well thought out postings to the extent some have colobomas in their eyes.  Do please catch up with current events and desist from this present tack of posting.  I have printed the facts ... what is your excuse.

I'm wondering who has been deleting so many of a certain poster's attachments (photos?). It isn't me.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2021, 11:53:46 AM »

Here is one such example, Brietta. My daughter uses TikTok and showed me the actual footage a couple of days ago.
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/tiktokkers-pretend-to-be-madeleine-mccann-in-sickening-new-trend/news-story/1852a41e72932b9b2c7f57db7a5df63a