Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Siôn Jenkins and the murder of his adopted daughter Billie-Jo.

Lois Jenkins: The truth I was not allowed to tell

(1/7) > >>

John:
Lois Jenkins: The truth I was not allowed to tell

The Ex-Wife of Sion Jenkins today reveals the truth about his violent rages - and finally tells the story she was prevented from putting before the jury in the Billie-Jo Jenkins murder trial.

Lois Jenkins, 43, says her husband was a liar with a frighteningly controlling nature, who beat both her and their children. Mrs Jenkins was not allowed to reveal the truth about their home life when Sion stood trial for the murder of their stepdaughter Billie-Jo.

Lois Jenkins detailed in public for the first time his explosive rages and mood swings, how he beat her and their daughters, and how he repeatedly lied about his past.

She also told of the moment Jenkins coldly told his four daughters: "Billie's dead". Mrs Jenkins revealed: "It had no trace of emotion. He offered no comfort."

Soon afterwards, she said, it dawned on her that her husband might be the killer. Nine years later, as she struggles to rebuild her life with a new partner in Australia, she fears that the nightmare of what happened that day in February 1997 may never leave her.

Read more.

Myster:
I've always felt there was something fishy about this case..., incriminating evidence was sadly lacking and his wife's revelations have not proved as powerful as Julie Mugford's testimony.  Where have you seen that knowing look in her eyes before, I wonder?

And also whether his daughters in Tasmania will reveal anything more now their grown adults.

John:

--- Quote from: Myster on July 21, 2012, 09:16:52 PM ---I've always felt there was something fishy about this case..., incriminating evidence was sadly lacking and his wife's revelations have not proved as powerful as Julie Mugford's testimony.  Where have you seen that knowing look in her eyes before, I wonder?

And also whether his daughters in Tasmania will reveal anything more now their grown adults.

--- End quote ---

We must be clear though that just because someone has a quick temper and beats his wife and kids doesn't necessarily make them a killer...just a low life.

I wonder how his new bird gets on with him?

Unquestioning love: Tina Jenkins has no doubt that her husband Sion is innocent of the murder of his daughter, Billie-Jo.

Isn't that what Debbie Garlick said about Adrian Prout?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1304282/Why-Sion-Jenkins-new-wife-asked-killed-Billie-Jo.html#ixzz21I6hZ9B2

thedarkman:
I wrote a short story about this guy awhile back

http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/murder_one.html

Michael Stone wasn't impressed with him, his exact words were if bullshit could fly, Jenkins would be a wing commander.

Aunt Agatha:
Having met this guy Jeremy also thought him to be guilty too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version