Is Mark Alxander:

Guilty
6 (60%)
Not Guilty
2 (20%)
Unsure
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Mark Alexander  (Read 1367 times)

Offline matthewkevin84

Mark Alexander
« on: November 07, 2021, 02:35:52 AM »
Please do poll
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 11:31:58 PM by matthewkevin84 »

Offline Daisy

Re: Mark Alexander
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 11:31:52 AM »
Not sure what you are trying to achieve with this poll.  It doesn’t matter what we think. We are on here to pick through evidence as and when it becomes available and have a debate on it.  I have further information on this case which I will post when I have a moment but it amounts to the police concealing evidence.  Nothing new there.

Offline Paj

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 09:06:18 PM »
Sorry but I find it unaceptable to be asked to vote in a poll on an issue I know nothing whatsoever about - why was I sent a personal message via email asking me to vote on it?

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
Sorry but I find it unaceptable to be asked to vote in a poll on an issue I know nothing whatsoever about - why was I sent a personal message via email asking me to vote on it?

It did state, "Please feel free to vote in it if you have been following this discussion." The admin team are not to know which cases individual members have been following thus it is the member's choice to indicate a vote if they so wish.

Amy member can abstain if they are unfamiliar with the details of the murder case. It's as simple as that.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 09:18:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline lane99

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 02:00:55 AM »
If Mark Alexander is innocent, everyone in prison is innocent.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 01:22:23 PM »
If Mark Alexander is innocent, everyone in prison is innocent.

Just interested to know what makes you so sure Mark is guilty.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 05:26:39 PM »
It did state, "Please feel free to vote in it if you have been following this discussion." The admin team are not to know which cases individual members have been following thus it is the member's choice to indicate a vote if they so wish.

Amy member can abstain if they are unfamiliar with the details of the murder case. It's as simple as that.

I haven't followed the case, sorry, so don't feel suitably qualified to vote.

Offline Fact Checker

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2021, 09:42:59 AM »
Fact checker, I have created a poll whether Mark Alexander is guilty, not guilty, or not sure, perhaps you could tell people on this website about it?

Thanks for the invitation, we have previously conducted a poll on Twitter. 58% felt the conviction should be overturned, while 33% said that further investigation was needed.

https://twitter.com/MA_Campaign/status/1331883614649376769

For those of you new to the case, feel free to browse our website:

www.freemarkalexander.org
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.