Author Topic: Return of the Inspector to the crime scene - Goncalo Interview  (Read 20922 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Return of the Inspector to the crime scene - Goncalo Interview
« Reply #315 on: September 15, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »
Im fairly sure maddie is dead...that doesnt mean I support amarals theory....amarals theory is based on his misunderstanding of the evidence...he thinks there is prooof maddie died in the apartemnt...tehre isnt
Who's maddie?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #316 on: September 15, 2018, 11:59:27 PM »
Im fairly sure maddie is dead...that doesnt mean I support amarals theory....amarals theory is based on his misunderstanding of the evidence...he thinks there is prooof maddie died in the apartemnt...tehre isnt

Clearly you misunderstand what Amaral actually knows and also what he understands since he and not you were privy to all the facts and evidence in the case and not what you have merely read in the published case files.

Had he been given the opportunity to finish the job, things might have turned out very differently for the prime suspects.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:02:04 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2018, 12:00:18 AM »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »
Maddie McCann.
I've been working on the Amy Tierney thread and all that talk of Maddy, Abby or Gabby had me confused just for a moment.  It was weird for I did actually momentarily pause and think "who is this Maddie?".
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:07:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.