Author Topic: Sky's Martin Brunt and that woopsie over the DNA results!  (Read 22892 times)

Offline Admin

Sky's Martin Brunt and that woopsie over the DNA results!
« on: May 18, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
Is Sky's Martin Brunt a complete tit or is he just simply yet another journalist who reports things without corroboration?

Here he is promoting the falsehood that a full DNA match to Madeleine was found in the McCanns hire car.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:24:41 AM by Admin »

Offline Carana

Re: Sky's Martin Brunt and that woopsie over the DNA results!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 08:55:48 PM »
No, not necessarily.

Don't forget that this was the beginning of the 24/7 age.

He was just reporting the info that he had been given.

My questions is: who fed him false info?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:59:38 PM »
Is Sky's Martin Brunt a complete tit or is he just simply yet another journalist who reports things without corroboration?

Here he is promoting the falsehood and lie that a full DNA match to Madeleine was found in the McCanns hire car.

He took the bait, Paulo Reis talked about.
Brunt's a liabilty at the best of times. In other words one big tit!

Him and Hideo would make a good team, where truth is concerned, idiots the pair of them. OIMO!

Have you compared those two video's, Admin?  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:04:19 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 09:05:04 PM »
Here he is again on what clearly is a campaign to discredit the McCanns.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
It just goes to show that you cannot believe a word of anything you hear reported on Sky News because it is probably an exaggeration just as it was with the DNA evidence and the McCann hire car.

I agree with Carana, who exactly was feeding Martin Brunt this crap?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 09:23:25 PM »
No, not necessarily.

Don't forget that this was the beginning of the 24/7 age.

He was just reporting the info that he had been given.

My questions is: who fed him false info?

Every bit Carana.

Just who was feeding him false info?  Propaganda of a very damaging sort.  He was a fool to repeat lots of it, but from others reports that has carried on, hasn't it?

Offline sadie

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 09:28:03 PM »

Here he is promoting the falsehood and lie that a full DNA match to Madeleine was found in the McCanns hire car.

Him and Hideo would make a good team, where truth is concerned, idiots the pair of them. OIMO!

Couldn't agree more DC1.  The first video is HideHos isn't it? ... and we all know the malice and falsehoods in those

Still leaving them on the internet, is she?  Bet she is churning more out as we type

Offline Admin

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 09:50:03 PM »
Has she been served with a writ yet?  Maybe this should be the subject of a new thread.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:51:43 PM by Admin »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 09:53:01 PM »
Has she been served with a writ yet?  Maybe this should be the subject of a new thread.

Couldn't care less Admin, sorry! She should stick to painting garage doors  ?>)()<

But, why carry on promoting her video's when everyone knows they are fake.?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:56:03 PM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 10:09:27 PM »
It just goes to show that you cannot believe a word of anything you hear reported on Sky News because it is probably an exaggeration just as it was with the DNA evidence and the McCann hire car.

Dunno. In several clips, he was reporting live. Someone must have been feeding "info" into his earpiece. A breaking-news press wire?

He was the face in front of the live news camera. Others should have been checking out info for him.

As it stands, he repeated what he had been given as "info", and it was rubbish.

Who fed him that rubbish?

Offline gilet

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 10:25:54 PM »

Dunno. In several clips, he was reporting live. Someone must have been feeding "info" into his earpiece. A breaking-news press wire?

He was the face in front of the live news camera. Others should have been checking out info for him.

As it stands, he repeated what he had been given as "info", and it was rubbish.

Who fed him that rubbish?

I am sorry  but I really don't think that is how it works.

The earpiece is for him to receive cueing instructions from the studio. It isn't for him to receive information. He is the journalist on the ground and it is him they are relying on for information. It is his job to provide the information not just act as a mouthpiece. No-one gives him something to say. He researches it, writes it and presents it as the live journalist on the ground.

Martin Brunt was the person responsible for the information that was broadcast live on Sky.

Offline Carana

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »

Couldn't agree more DC1.  The first video is HideHos isn't it? ... and we all know the malice and falsehoods in those

Still leaving them on the internet, is she?  Bet she is churning more out as we type

Hideho has been hanging onto every discredited news item to weave them into a nonsensical scenario.

In my view, Gilet did an excellent review of her videos. There is practically nothing in any of her montages that reflects reality. And she hasn't returned here to defend them. Not that I'm surprised - she can't.

I have no idea what her motivation is.

Offline Admin

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 10:39:54 PM »
He was standing there reading it from a sheet of paper.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 10:48:17 PM »

Hideho has been hanging onto every discredited news item to weave them into a nonsensical scenario.

In my view, Gilet did an excellent review of her videos. There is practically nothing in any of her montages that reflects reality. And she hasn't returned here to defend them. Not that I'm surprised - she can't.

I have no idea what her motivation is.

I totally agree with that, she is an expert at spin, her talents are so wasted as a landscape gardener.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Montclair

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 04:19:05 PM »
How do we know that the results, as they were given to the PJ and British police, did not indicate that the DNA was that of Maddie? Everything changed with the "interpretation" of the results by John Lowe and can we be sure that his "interpretation" was not biased?

BTW, I believe that Hideho has been doing a fantastic job. As for nonsensical scenario, I will leave that for the abduction fairy tale.