Poll

whats your thoughts on the missing madeleine case being reopened ?

very good
10 (90.9%)
good
1 (9.1%)
not good
0 (0%)
dont know
0 (0%)
dont care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 26, 2013, 12:56:48 AM

Author Topic: Poll - Re-opening of missing Madeleine case...  (Read 47475 times)

Benita

Poll - Re-opening of missing Madeleine case...
« on: October 25, 2013, 12:56:48 AM »
Should the Madeleine investigation be reopened?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:18:46 AM by John »

Offline gilet

Re: Poll - Re-opening of missing Madeleine case...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »
I shall vote 'very good' but actually believe it was the only possible action. It is the only sensible response when a PJ team reviewing the initial PJ investigation have found failings in the way that team dealt with certain matters relating as it happens to the abductiion theory.

Benita

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »
I shall vote 'very good' but actually believe it was the only possible action. It is the only sensible response when a PJ team reviewing the initial PJ investigation have found failings in the way that team dealt with certain matters relating as it happens to the abductiion theory.

yes gilet it is the only way to go..but ive noticed some mix feelings about the reopening of the case...I could be wrong but some seem to be knocking it..and dismissing the reasons for it imo..

Offline gilet

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:09:51 AM »

yes gilet it is the only way to go..but ive noticed some mix feelings about the reopening of the case...I could be wrong but some seem to be knocking it..and dismissing the reasons for it imo..

You are not wrong at all.

I hope that everyone who votes here will post and explain the reasoning behind their vote. That way we can get a better understanding of the real reasons people are either supportive of or dismissive of this (imo) very good news.

Benita

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 01:14:52 AM »
You are not wrong at all.

I hope that everyone who votes here will post and explain the reasoning behind their vote. That way we can get a better understanding of the real reasons people are either supportive of or dismissive of this (imo) very good news.

yes lets hope they do ...I agree very good news too...I should of wrote poll at the front of the thread ...don't know how to add it ... 8(8-))

Offline gilet

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18:41 AM »

yes lets hope they do ...I agree very good news too...I should of wrote poll at the front of the thread ...don't know how to add it ... 8(8-))

Go to Modify the post and the option to change the Subject appears in a separate line above the Smileys.

Lyall

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 01:21:12 AM »
I voted.

It's all good ?>)()<

Benita

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 01:28:41 AM »
Go to Modify the post and the option to change the Subject appears in a separate line above the Smileys.

thanks gilet  8((()*/

Benita

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 01:31:04 AM »
I voted.

It's all good ?>)()<

8((()*/

sorry but every time I see that smoking smiley it reminds me of amaral with tab in his gob...

Lyall

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 01:45:44 AM »

8((()*/

sorry but every time I see that smoking smiley it reminds me of amaral with tab in his gob...

He was just doing his job Benita. I really don't get the obsession with him (it's just a book!)

Benita

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 01:50:51 AM »
He was just doing his job Benita. I really don't get the obsession with him (it's just a book!)

just a book full of libel lyall ...

Lyall

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 01:59:25 AM »
just a book full of libel lyall ...

So people say but I haven't seen indication that Isabel Duarte is referring to any in the actual book - she refers to a newspaper article, but not to the contents of the book.

DP & JT aren't named on the writ and they aren't witnesses, so what the book says about them has no relevance in that courtroom.

It's an odd strategy.

Offline gilet

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 02:02:08 AM »

A book to salvage his honour. Not a book to help a missing little girl who his team under his direction failed so badly.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 02:05:18 AM »
It is about time that the case has been reopened.  It's a pity however that it was shelved in the first place because of a lack of cooperation by certain members of the tapas-9.  After 6 years I fear they are simply chasing shadows and ghosts!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Lyall

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 02:05:33 AM »
A book to salvage his honour. Not a book to help a missing little girl who his team under his direction failed so badly.

Unfortunately everyone failed her badly.