Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories  (Read 159283 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »
FAo Essexboy.

Are you a member of the other forum? How did jackie confirm this?  8(0(*

Hey Andrea   ?>)()<

Yep, I've been a member over there for a few weeks. It's rubbish. I asked Jackie about Keira. She told me. She couldn't care less.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 03:36:36 PM »
Was it Keira who leaked my childrens names, ages and address?

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
Was it Keira who leaked my childrens names, ages and address?

Jackie already knew you Andrea.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »

But its Keira thats done the research on shona and others?

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »

8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2012, 05:04:19 PM »

8(0(*

Why? What did Pugsy ever do to Keira?

Offline goatboy

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2012, 05:06:15 PM »
I've just seen his posts on the Maddie thread. My God, he's turned into Derek Acorah....

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 06:22:27 PM »

She's sent me numerous PM's of her research on Vidvic and Hartley - but never talked about any of the girls here with me, had no reason to though.

Offline starryian

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 09:10:40 AM »
While I commend everyone's stance here on the Bamber case can we please not let it degenerate into childish name-calling and petty tit-for-tat nonsense directed towards people from the opposite forum. It really is getting out of hand. It will serve absolutely no purpose other than to make them feel more important than they actually are. I know first hand that these supporters are a rag-tag collection of social misfits, bored unemployed layabouts and middle-aged, female sycophants, but I feel it gives them the attention they so crave - good or bad.
These people are desparately seeking attention or attempting to boost their importance far beyond their abilities. They are complete cyber non-entities. Most would not even recognise them if they bumped into them on the street. If not for the Bamber case they would have almost certainly hitched their star to another equally unworthy and entirely lost cause such as trying to prove Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe is innocent. Please, dont waste you time on such people.      8(0(*
Starryian..

Offline Andrea

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
I understand what you're saying Ian, but some members here have had phone calls, their kids have also been insulted by a certain member of the other forum. I personally, had my details, personal details, including the names and ages of my children not to mention our address sent in an email to people on the other forum.

So, yes, we get a bit tetchy! Sat what they like about me its when the kids are brought into it that it goes too far.

Back to the case, I saw your explanation for the blood on Sheilas arm, how do you think the blood on her lower arm got there?

Offline starryian

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
I understand what you're saying Ian, but some members here have had phone calls, their kids have also been insulted by a certain member of the other forum. I personally, had my details, personal details, including the names and ages of my children not to mention our address sent in an email to people on the other forum.

So, yes, we get a bit tetchy! Sat what they like about me its when the kids are brought into it that it goes too far.

Back to the case, I saw your explanation for the blood on Sheilas arm, how do you think the blood on her lower arm got there?
I understand Andrea. As an ICT technician this is blatant cyber bullying by those people and it is a criminal offense to post details that are clearly designed to cause harm or distress. It is also a direct contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998. The law courts take a dim view of this. I therefore suggest that you keep the evidence and submit it to your local police station.
Andrea I very much understand your anger. I would also be livid if they did this to me. This person/s is obviously mentally unstable with some serious issues relating to vidictivness and twisted notions of revenge. They have immersed themselves into someone else's life as so often happens with these people, it is the only way they can feel important.
I think the best way to deal with these people is to ignore them, otherwise it just becomes a silly battle of words between two sides, point scoring and endless accusations and recriminations going back and forth with no foreseeable conclusion. Virtually half on this entire thread is taken up with it. Moreover, it very well maybe a strategy of theirs in order to distract us away from mature conversation and in-depth analysis concerning the case. It is noticable and perhaps maybe no accident that when Bamber makes yet another effort to squirm out of his just punishment that the other forum starts mud-slinging.
Andrea keep the evidence and be sure to hand any such bile over to the police and let them deal with it. It is time that they were stopped dead in their tracks. They know that the Bamber case is now history. They are sniffing around like homeless dogs looking for a cause, but they still have this forum to keep them occupied and in a pack mentality way, united.
On another theme Andrea, it is a good point that you highlight. How did Sheila get marks on her lower arm? There has been speculation about this. I favour the notion that when Bamber shot Sheila the first time she raised her right hand to the wound - as anyone would. It was painful and losing consciousness she immediately put her hand to the site of the wound. Blood spurted from the fresh wound onto her lower arm, wrist and fingers.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:01:26 PM by starryian »
Starryian..

Offline Andrea

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 01:29:15 PM »
Excellent post Ian, thanks for that. 8((()*/

Do you think it possible that Bamber could have had an accomplice?

Rat Catcher

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2012, 02:14:39 PM »
Well said Andrea. I wonder how these cyber bullies will feel when the tables are turned. When their nearest and dearest read all about their exploits in the national media ! I personally have been involved with miscarriages since 2004 and cant believe the hate campaigns on here.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
How would you like the details of your children sent out in emails Rat Catcher? or people saying nasty things about them on a forum, like has happened to a members daughter on here?

Try looking at the people/person responsible for that.

Offline Milly

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
How would you like the details of your children sent out in emails Rat Catcher? or people saying nasty things about them on a forum, like has happened to a members daughter on here?

Try looking at the people/person responsible for that.
jackie Preece started it all when she commenced posting maliciously edited images all over the internet while mike and grahame sat back and allowed it.  They condoned everything she got up to as long as they weren't effected but now that the tables are turning and more of them are being unmasked they are beginning to squirm like the slimy worms they are.  Who will be next?  Roach or Keira???