Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories  (Read 160206 times)

In the Know.

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 04:47:46 PM »
I know for a fact who leaked NGB's details. But it wasn't leaked to Jackie. Choc leaked them to Grahame and then of course Grahame told Jackie. So don't think that Choc meant for Jackie to find out but in the end she did.

Offline puglove

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 05:38:31 PM »
I suggest this site be renamed "The Vipers Pit". It has nothing to do with miscarriages of justice.

Wotcher Mr Rochford!      @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »

The membership of this site has dwindled. Reason being those who have a real interest in this topic dont want to be associated with it.  That be a fact.

Whatevs! What do you think of old Preecey writing to herself about a fun day that didn't happen? Hee hee hee!

Offline puglove

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 06:14:30 PM »

The membership of this site has dwindled. Reason being those who have a real interest in this topic dont want to be associated with it.  That be a fact.

Whatevs! What do you think of old Preecey writing to herself about a fun day that didn't happen? Hee hee hee!

bless her, what a shame. fancy having to invent your life. then ask yourself questions so it looks like you've got a boyfriend! you couldn't make it up!

Offline starryian

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2012, 06:42:53 PM »
Excellent post Ian, thanks for that. 8((()*/

Do you think it possible that Bamber could have had an accomplice?
To be honest with you Andrea I do not think so. Like all narcissistic psychopaths Bamber probably congratulated himself on his own abilities on carrying out this crime. I strongly suspect that he revelled in his own ingenuity. The closest we are ever going to get to an accomplice is Julie Mugford. I realise that this is not a popular idea, but I have to state it. I believe that Mugford was an accessory before the fact. She had knowledge of Bambers intentions some 8 months before the actual killings.
She has openly stated that he used her as a 'sounding board' for ideas on killing his family. On one such occasion she stated that Bamber had asked her to obtain some powerful tranquilisers from her own doctor so that he could drug his family and burn down the house with them inside it. Alarm bells should have started ringing here! I know she was probably blindly in love with this man and was somewhat taken by surprise that he has actually gone through with his threats, but when you analyse the whole thing, Mugford had the power to have prevented this appalling massacre from ever happening simply by picking up the phone. I believe that this formed a great part of her guilt later when she finally came forward and told her story to the police. She could may well have prevented it. She defends herself from this notion that she claims 'it was just idle talk' I beg to differ. A person who constantly and continually talks about murdering his family and then tries out different ideas and methods to accomplish that should have set the alarm bells ringing, and ringing loudly. I am not in any way suggesting Mugfords complicity in the actual murders themselves but I am suggesting that she had prior knowledge and this was overlooked in order to obtain a conviction. This is also not to say that her evidence was in any way faulty, untruthful or misleading. I think she told the truth in court. I believe that she was very lucky that she was not charged with being an accessory before the fact. We must take it into consideration and remember that before we heap gushing praise on this lady.
Starryian..

Offline Admin

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2012, 10:07:29 PM »

It is nice of you to pop in Jackie or should that be Susan?  Actually the membership has doubled and so have the number of twitter responses, most of which are supportive.  We don't need trolls to hide behind.

It was nice of you to breach a confidence re ngb1066.  We are quite sure Keira won't go down that road again.   ?>)()<
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:12:34 PM by Admin »

Offline starryian

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2012, 06:58:28 AM »
For all you amateur sleuths out there, just take a while to read this statement put on the Jeremy Bamber Website in regards to Bambers psychopathy. You may have noticed as I did with some alarm, that a person needs to be tested 27 times by 27 psychologists to 'prove' that he was, in fact, not a psychopath.
However, no-one to my knowledge has ever seen these reports nor verified their accuracy or validity. So we only have Bamber's word for this. Further, it seem to run in direct disagreement to the report of a senior, eminent psychologist called actually in by the defense, in an attempt to show that Bamber was, in fact a man with a perfectly normal personality, with no significant  psychopathic traits, at Bamber's original trial in 1986. However, it backfired spectacularly when on lengthy examination the psychologist announced to a stunned defense team that Bamber WAS in fact a psychopath. He went further by stating.........'if ever there was a psychopath, Jeremy Bamber is it'. Please read the statement and draw your own conclusions.

Jeremy says:

“As a high profile case, a category ‘A’ prisoner, and a whole life tariff prisoner I have undergone a number of psychological assessments by twenty seven different psychologists. Each carried out numerous tests on me and some interviewed me for twenty hours or more over many weeks.

The most recent assessment of me was carried out last in 2009 by Professor Vincent Egan a Chartered Clinical psychologist and senior lecturer in forensic psychology at Leicester University. He was provided with my complete psychological file and all my medical records. He also interviewed me, and I completed various psychological tests before he wrote his report on me.

His conclusion is that I am not a psychopath. During the last quarter of a century and twenty seven different psychologists, not a single one of these experts has concluded that I show any traits consistent with psychopathy.

On the ‘Hare’ psychopathy test it was concluded that 95% of the population show more psychopathic traits than I do. I have also had 3 P.C.L.R tests that are designed specifically to reveal psychopathy and all 3 concluded the same, I am not a psychopath. Nor do I have any personality disorder.

If you, like I did almost fall off the chair laughing at Bamber's stunning accusation that ‘Hare’ psychopathy test it was concluded that 95% of the population show more psychopathic traits than I do.   @)(++(*

We are all doomed.................doomed I tell you! 8)><(
Starryian..

Dillon

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 08:51:28 AM »
I have just been having a quick flip through the latest weird and wonderful theorising on Mr Teskowski's forum. Sadly, he is awaiting a review scan because of a brain tumour and seems to be describing vaious bizarre illusions.
It is possible that these may be minor epileptic attacks and he may be at risk of a major one which could lead to loss of control if he was driving. So it is very alarming indeed to hear that he is driving around the country meeting his mysterious informants etc.  He should stop driving and notify the Medical Branch at DVLA. Otherwise he could be breaking the law and his insurance is likely to be invalid. I am not keen to contact him personally but perhaps one of his adherents who I guess also follow this forum could advise him of this in his own and other people's interests.

Offline starryian

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
A good point Dillon,
As much as Mike and this forum disagree I think it fitting that we all wish Mike a speedy and complete recovery.
 I am saddened by the news that Mike is unwell. He is, if anything, a ardent fight for what he believes in and as bizarre as his theories appear to be, he is consistent and determined. I would have him fight in my corner any day.
Speedy recovery Mike and best wishes. 8((()*/
Starryian..

waronterror

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
I'll second that, Ian.

I just wish he would stop letting himself down with some of his theories. They cant be doing any good?

only me

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2012, 10:08:34 AM »
A good point Dillon,
As much as Mike and this forum disagree I think it fitting that we all wish Mike a speedy and complete recovery.
 I am saddened by the news that Mike is unwell. He is, if anything, a ardent fight for what he believes in and as bizarre as his theories appear to be, he is consistent and determined. I would have him fight in my corner any day.
Speedy recovery Mike and best wishes. 8((()*/
I agree completely.  I really hope he's OK and that the news from his scan is good.  I do wonder if some of the visual phenomena he's experiencing might be related to stress from worrying about his condition.  Either way, I wish him well.

Dillon

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2012, 10:11:25 AM »
I thoroughly agree with your sentiments that we should all wish Mike well. It is a pretty horrible thing to be awaiting the results of a scan for a brain tumour and I sincerely hope that this does not show progression. Whilst Mike's theories are completely off the wall, I agree that he he has been an extraordinarily determined and loyal supporter of Mr Bamber.     

Offline puglove

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »
susan ingham states that Bamber's campaign team are "brain washing" him.

Now susan. You admit yourself that you know very little about all this. Why would you share Jackie Preece's opinion on the campaign team?  Hmmm?

Offline puglove

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2012, 12:51:33 PM »

Now susan. You admit yourself that you know very little about all this. Why would you share Jackie Preece's opinion on the campaign team?  Hmmm?

@)(++(*   @)(++(*   @)(++(*                8@??)(

She's kept it up for longer than we expected! She must be knackered, all that googling Yorkshire!

Offline puglove

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »

@)(++(*   @)(++(*   @)(++(*                8@??)(

She's kept it up for longer than we expected! She must be knackered, all that googling Yorkshire!

Not to mention sucking up to weety! She posted up her personal details a couple of weeks ago.