Author Topic: Is Jeremy Bamber a psychopath?  (Read 51030 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: Is Jeremy Bamber a psychopath?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 06:49:02 PM »
good evening one and all   8)-)))

what is the latest with the judidiacl review thing???  have they reached a decision yet on whether to refer the case back to the ccrc again???    8-)(--)
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline frank50

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 09:42:14 PM »
Thats what I was asking last week but no-one knows when the claim was issued. If the proceedings were issued, say, in June, its unlikely that a judge would have made a decision on the papers yet. After the claim is issued and served, the Defendant (ie CCRC) would have 21 days to file an Acknowledgment of Service and Summary Grounds of their Defence. The papers would then be sent to a judge but there is quite a long queue at the moment -particulary as its the summer vacation.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
Thats what I was asking last week but no-one knows when the claim was issued. If the proceedings were issued, say, in June, its unlikely that a judge would have made a decision on the papers yet. After the claim is issued and served, the Defendant (ie CCRC) would have 21 days to file an Acknowledgment of Service and Summary Grounds of their Defence. The papers would then be sent to a judge but there is quite a long queue at the moment -particulary as its the summer vacation.

Is it a single judge who accepts the case for review Frank?  How many judges will actually make the decision?   >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 10:04:26 PM »
I watched a programme on the supreme court the other day, I think the said it was 5 or 6 out of 12 and they went on a majority vote and the have to follow the law, even when they knew it wasn't the best outcome. I tried to find the link but it's been removed.

Offline James

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »
Hello everybody

A very interesting case.    I look forward to discussing it with everybody. 

Offline starryian

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2012, 11:31:40 PM »
Hello everybody

A very interesting case.    I look forward to discussing it with everybody.
Hi James,
welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts. 8((()*/
Starryian..

Offline frank50

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 12:37:33 AM »
Yes its going to be a single judge who will look at the case on the papers initially. If he grants permission on the papers then the case will go to a final hearing most probably before one judge. On occasions two judges will preside over final hearings in the Administrative Court (where Bamber's case will go), but I feel that probably wont apply here. If the judge refuses permission on the papers then Bamber can apply for an oral hearing (again before a single judge). If that's refused too, Bamber can try to get permission to appeal from the Court or Appeal ( yet again, a single judge there will look at it on the papers). Finally if thats refused (and Mckay hasnt given up by that stage) he can ask for a short oral hearing before the Court of Appeal. That could be before two judges but quite possibly just one.

Is it a single judge who accepts the case for review Frank?  How many judges will actually make the decision?   >@@(*&)

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 12:46:25 AM »
Thanks Frank, what a hullabaloo all the same and if I know Jeremy Bamber he will insist on going through every stage too if the previous one fails.  Must be costing McKay a fortune in lost fees.

I appreciate the clarity with which you explain these proceedings Frank.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 12:54:18 AM »
Thanks Frank, what a hullabaloo all the same and if I know Jeremy Bamber he will insist on going through every stage too if the previous one fails.  Must be costing McKay a fortune in lost fees.

I'll say it again  -  look at the Rettendon murders. Hours after those men were shot, they leaked bright red blood on the morgue tables. That would help to explain Ralph's blood loss from his head injuries, and the blood on Sheila's face in the mortuary still image. She was never in the kitchen, or on the bed, and there was never any CPR performed on her. QED.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline buddy

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 01:04:26 AM »

I'll say it again  -  look at the Rettendon murders. Hours after those men were shot, they leaked bright red blood on the morgue tables. That would help to explain Ralph's blood loss from his head injuries, and the blood on Sheila's face in the mortuary still image. She was never in the kitchen, or on the bed, and there was never any CPR performed on her. QED.
Difference was though Pugs the bodies of the victims in the Rettendon  murders  had been found in sub zero temperatures. The Bamber family deaths, as you know occured in August.
Nice to cross swords again Pugs 8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »

Difference was though Pugs the bodies of the victims in the Rettendon  murders  had been found in sub zero temperatures. The Bamber family deaths, as you know occured in August.

You too, Cliff!! Did your Yorkie pup ever shed that tooth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 01:12:47 AM »

You too, Cliff!! Did your Yorkie pup ever shed that tooth?

Sorry to bang on, but if he didn't, a cheaper option than going to the vet's is playing tug of war with him with an old pair of tights, and the tooth should pop out. It worked for me, with a Jack pup. Saved me 60 quid!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 01:23:17 AM »

I'm not sure if temperature has anything to do with it, Cliff. There was condensation on what was left of the windows, it was an enclosed space in the Range Rover, the bodies were large and clothed. Obvious rigor and livor, but the bodies still bled.

jackiepreece

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 01:24:02 AM »
Hi Wonderful Buddy 8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 01:35:17 AM »
And if Mike still believes that Sheila shot herself in the kitchen, then ran upstairs without choking on, or swallowing blood.....well, he needs a check up from the neck up.