Author Topic: James Whale having a whale of a time.  (Read 9108 times)

Offline Myster

James Whale having a whale of a time.
« on: July 16, 2015, 05:16:08 PM »
James Whale of BBC Radio Essex with a phone-in about Jeremy Bamber:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ednzFJFqmVM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQ2d4ov3KE

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI832DUI__k

Michael O'Brien discusses Jeremy Bamber's case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdfmKI2IjEo

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:21:00 PM by John »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: James Whale having a whale of a time.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 05:51:37 PM »
Thanks Myster  8((()*/. Interesting views.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:53:30 PM »

Thanks Myster  8((()*/ . Interesting views.

Dear, dear, deary me... the naivety of the clueless and uninformed.  8(8-))

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 02:08:47 AM »
Dear, dear, deary me... the naivety of the clueless and uninformed.  8(8-))

Absolutely agree, if Michael O'Brien is representative of MOJO then God help us all.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 08:43:08 AM »
Absolutely agree, if Michael O'Brien is representative of MOJO then God help us all.

I nearly threw up when I heard Michael O'Brien giving a sob story about Bamber not being able to put flowers on the family grave through his imprisonment, when in actual fact he would have been enjoying freebies with farm cash on drug-buying trips to Amsterdam and getting toasted with Collins in Eastbourne and St Tropez.  How bl**dy gullible can you get!!!?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:45:54 AM by Myster »

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 12:05:30 PM »
I nearly threw up when I heard Michael O'Brien giving a sob story about Bamber not being able to put flowers on the family grave through his imprisonment, when in actual fact he would have been enjoying freebies with farm cash on drug-buying trips to Amsterdam and getting toasted with Collins in Eastbourne and St Tropez.  How bl**dy gullible can you get!!!?

I can't wait to hear this amazing new evidence which is claimed will blow apart everything we ever learned about this case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Myster

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 09:32:19 AM »
Not like his official supporters to promote an anti-video!  &%+((£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBxzfW3vSc

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 11:23:09 AM »
Not like his official supporters to promote an anti-video!  &%+((£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBxzfW3vSc

A step in the right direction  &%+((£  Maybe they are starting to take on board feedback!

I hope the CT have something more dignified on the website on the 30th anniversary to remember those that lost their lives in the tragedy. 

If they offered a PR company the going rate for advice on how to make the campaign more successful most, if not all, would turn them away fearful of losing prized clients if it was leaked they were working on behalf of JB.  That's the mountain to climb.  What do we get cake baking! 

My message to the CT:

Without new forensic evidence you are wasting your time.  I've given you some ideas and offered some funds.  Cake baking, derogatory videos about prosecution witnesses, errors in paperwork = complete waste of time.  No I'm not legally qualified and I don't need to be to state the obvious. 

I understand at one time PH was 'assisting' you.  Perhaps in future you could do a better job of vetting those JB starts to rely on for support to ascertain whether or not they can actually make a valuable contribution or not!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 11:55:13 AM »
Jeremy Bamber always dumps those who attempt to befriend him in the end but some people are too dim to realise this.

As for James Whale, the mans an opportunist.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:32:57 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 06:42:11 PM »
Jeremy Bamber always dumps those who attempt to befriend him in the end but some people are too dim to realise this.

I am sure we have had all had people in our lives who at some stage we've needed to offload for various reasons!  It will be no different for JB.  Would you want to count the likes of Mike, Giovanni Stefano and Paul Harrison as your friends?  There are bound to be a number of Elaine Figgis in there too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T396I1jfhNA

James Whale appears to be putting forward listeners views for and against?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 06:56:12 PM »
I am sure we have had all had people in our lives who at some stage we've needed to offload for various reasons!  It will be no different for JB.  Would you want to count the likes of Mike, Giovanni Stefano and Paul Harrison as your friends?  There are bound to be a number of Elaine Figgis in there too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T396I1jfhNA

James Whale appears to be putting forward listeners views for and against?

Giving that monster air time is a non starter in my book...nil ponts Jimmy Whale.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 08:38:27 PM »

I wouldn't just blame Jeremy. His CT control his friendships and those who try to help him. Many highly qualified individuals have fallen by the wayside. His close friend Tom Sturgeon who constantly tweeted about the case has deleted his account so have they told him he is no longer needed?  They have no interest in Jeremy's freedom - it is all a big game to them. As soon as someone gets more results than them Jeremy is told to terminate the friendship. I doubt there is any new evidence or that an application has gone to the CCRC.  I will just watch and wait but I think both authors should donate profit from the books to his lawyer who is working pro bono. Let's speed up this case and see the end of it one way or the other

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »
For me It was settled once and for all by the CCRC's decision to refuse leave to appeal, JB is now effectively canoeing upstream without a paddle. Either of those authors would be crazy to donate any proceedings to JB's legal team fighting a lost cause.

Going back to James Whale, none of the listeners who called in backing his guilt were convincing at all. I would have simply said to whale

"there is no possibility at all of any new evidence coming to light. JB more or less sealed his fate with the phone call to Essex police on the night of the murders saying his sister had gone crazy and got the gun. If he is innocent he had no reason to lie about that phone call.... and Forensic evidence confirms Sheila didnt do it"

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 05:48:38 PM »
I wouldn't just blame Jeremy. His CT control his friendships and those who try to help him. Many highly qualified individuals have fallen by the wayside. His close friend Tom Sturgeon who constantly tweeted about the case has deleted his account so have they told him he is no longer needed?  They have no interest in Jeremy's freedom - it is all a big game to them. As soon as someone gets more results than them Jeremy is told to terminate the friendship. I doubt there is any new evidence or that an application has gone to the CCRC.  I will just watch and wait but I think both authors should donate profit from the books to his lawyer who is working pro bono. Let's speed up this case and see the end of it one way or the other

I would go with that Daisy!  8((()*/      ...and well said about the CT   8@??)(
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:52:09 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 05:53:27 PM »
For me It was settled once and for all by the CCRC's decision to refuse leave to appeal, JB is now effectively canoeing upstream without a paddle. Either of those authors would be crazy to donate any proceedings to JB's legal team fighting a lost cause.

Going back to James Whale, none of the listeners who called in backing his guilt were convincing at all. I would have simply said to whale

"there is no possibility at all of any new evidence coming to light. JB more or less sealed his fate with the phone call to Essex police on the night of the murders saying his sister had gone crazy and got the gun. If he is innocent he had no reason to lie about that phone call.... and Forensic evidence confirms Sheila didnt do it"

That would appear to be it in a nutshell, Jeremy was the architect of his own downfall.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:31:53 AM by John »