Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities  (Read 33871 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
Quote from: Joanne link=topic=731.msg69913#msg69913 date=13770853(*35
I see he's back in other places, trying (and failing) to justify his actions, no-one is cutting him any slack, I think it's give a man enough rope. Well, he'll have been paid today, so that mean special brew time, so at a guess he'll be trying his luck here later, any guesses on what name he'll be this time? Apple? Sony? Ericcson? Barry Watson? Gary? Barry? All of the BeeGees?
is she still baking scones for her two daughters in her cottage?   Totally bonkers    @)(++(*
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2013, 01:13:04 PM »
No, he's claiming to be best buddies with himself but has just been banned-again! Didn't think it'd be long. He'll definately be trying to join here later when he's has a couple of sips of mouth wash!

Offline Sandy

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 11:21:42 PM »
You were so right Joanne and up popped Philip.   So predictable isn't he.   8((()*/

No, he's claiming to be best buddies with himself but has just been banned-again! Didn't think it'd be long. He'll definately be trying to join here later when he's has a couple of sips of mouth wash!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 08:01:49 AM »
So, he gotpaid last night, I got up to this!

Hi Joanne, The very next word that you say about about my family, I am going to have YOU charged with harassment. DO you understand Joanne ? You are an internet troll who lives at Derby Street Shefffeld.The Police have confirmed this.  You started on Stephanie Hall, then you started on Kevin Craigie. I ain'nt
xxxxxx about . One more word and you getting charged.  Do you UNDERSTAND xxxxxxxxxxx
YOU might think that you are anonymous JOANNE HOWE. YOU aint, The Police take your crimes seriously Joanne Howe Derby Street Sheffield. YOU deserve prison Joanne Howe internet trolll. YOU drive people to xxxxxxx suicide you xxxxxx   xxxxxxx
YOU might think that you are anonymous JOANNE HOWE. YOU aint, The Police take your crimes seriously Joanne Howe Derby Street Sheffield. YOU deserve prison Joanne Howe internet trolll. YOU drive people to xxxxxxx suicide you xxxxxx   xxxxxxx
Reaction ?  You got one you unemployable slob of xxxxxx lard.

Reaction-Go for it Kevin, do your worst.
Actually, I hope you do actually keep your word kevin, because there are 1 or 10 things I need to speak to you about myself and I now have a good list of different names, e-mial addresses et al that you are using, hidemyass isn't going to help you either, you are so full of it aren't you? You can't even mail me sober. I won't be in this morning, so tell the police that after 12 is better for me and I'm out tomorrow and Saturday morning too but there will be someone here to pass the info on or I will leave a note asking them to call next door.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 08:17:56 AM by Joanne »

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2013, 08:38:01 AM »
Not very nice is it [Name removed]o. I would consider that to be a threat so my advice to you is to take a copy of it to the appropriate authorities. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »
I can say I've never claimed to be anonymous, let him send them round, it saves me a journey, his words mean little to me these days, he's full of it, does a lot of talking but little else.

Offline sika

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »
He's not very good at pretending to be dead, is he!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2013, 05:20:29 PM »
Having thought about this (for 5 seconds), I am sick of dealing with an Amaral piece of trash like you Kevin Craigie. I don’t know why you think you have the chutzpah to comment on other people’s behaviour when you are-:
1)   A convicted murderer still convinced that you are innocent despite overwhelming evidence,
2)   A thief, you stole from Mr Rothwell, you stole from me and I know of other cases too,
3)   A fraudster. You claimed to be dead when clearly you are not and you even wrote your own tributes. You also took over a charity and made a board of trustees up.
4)   A liar. You claimed on a forum that the evidence against you on this forum had been tampered with and posted, you well know it hasn’t been tampered or altered and you did the things as said in the paperwork,
5)   A hypocrite. You claim other people are work shy, a waste of time et al but you managed to get yourself removed from the CAB in Derby, have the audacity to them take employment up with the same company in Camden despite having tried and failed to sue the same company and as far as I know haven’t worked for any length of time since you got released from prison for murder.
6)   An idiot. You continually set websites up about people because you have nothing better to do with your time and then because nobody is interested or has seen them, you even have to mail the people involved in order that they look. I am quite flattered that you have nothing better to do then set websites up about me-thank you, I must really bug you.
7)   Predictable. Every other Wednesday when you get paid and pissed, you join forums under different names because you don’t have the courage to join them in your own name-even when you’re pissed and to top it off, you think covermyass is going to help you. This actually comes under the sub heading of being an idiot. At least other people have the courage of their convictions-you do not.
Do not threaten me with the police Kevin, you are an Amaral piece of trash, if you are going to go, get on with it, I will have a field day. You owe me money, you tried to put my name onto a charitable board, you have sent me e-mails, set websites up about me-2 of which I know about, claimed you are dead which is fraud, send me messages on f/b under different names because you think it’s acceptable. Just do it and stop threatening me but of course you won’t will you because you just like to blag it. But if you want to carry on, I will save all the mail, websites, the proof I sent to the police last year, the proof you owe me money et al and see how you fair, murderer.

And heads up to the person who made the comment on here-: http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=1567&c=honesty_no_longer_the_best_policy
Thanks. I am being blamed for that and I didn't post it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:17:00 PM by Joanne »

Offline Myster

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2013, 04:59:10 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2013, 07:41:03 AM »
The likenesss......... 8@??)( @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2013, 08:01:42 AM »
The likenesss......... 8@??)( @)(++(*

Ho ho!! Our Kev, and Looneytits Frizzbomb Hall, a weird, computerised, sexless marriage made in heaven!!

AND.....they wouldn't be spoiling another couple!! Jobs a good'un!!   8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2013, 08:36:35 AM »
  www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8‎

I'm off to buy a hat!!!!!!    @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 01:28:38 PM »
Is Kevin Craigie still associated with JENGBA at all?

Offline goatboy

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2014, 10:31:57 AM »
Sorry, I'm a bit late to this, but did he really claim to be dead??

Offline sika

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2014, 02:48:20 PM »
Sorry, I'm a bit late to this, but did he really claim to be dead??
Yes he did!  He strikes me as being an extremely unhinged individual.  I do hope that the appropriate authorities are keeping a keen eye on him.  I'm sure that I wouldn't want him living in my street.