Author Topic: Introduction to the Billy Middleton case  (Read 82461 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Introduction to the Billy Middleton case
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »
Hello everyone
              I have been writing to sandra on the jeremy bamber site. The thread is Imiela thread if you wish to read. Most people do not understand the simple DNA evidence says Imiela is innocent, but sandra understands this, but claims DNA evidence can't be trusted. I also pointed out finger print evidence says Imiela is innocent, and sandra said that might be flawed as well, but she can't explain how both sets of evidence at the same time can be flawed.
  I sent a letter to her asking for details of her charity accounts, but received no answer

Let's face it beaufoy, you would get a straighter answer from a lump of coal.   Your correspondent has never managed to reverse any potential miscarriage of justice case and is doomed to failure in her pet project, the Luke Mitchell case.

As for he charity status you can check it up quite easily with the Scottish Charities Commission under Wrongly Accused Person Org.

Ps. Here is a link. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=357.msg7681#msg7681
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:56:50 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »
I have just had a look at the scottish charities regulator site and it appears that mss lean hasn't yet made her returns.

https://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=sc041953
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Padgates staff

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »
I seem to remember a while ago, the charity asking for donations/sponsorship but I don't know of any cases they actively support to be honest. The cases they have on their site are JENGbA sponsored (to my knowledge), I think they're mainly there to pass people onto relevent 'care' like the Bristol innocence project, United against injustice etc.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 12:19:41 PM »
I seem to remember a while ago, the charity asking for donations/sponsorship but I don't know of any cases they actively support to be honest. The cases they have on their site are JENGbA sponsored (to my knowledge), I think they're mainly there to pass people onto relevent 'care' like the Bristol innocence project, United against injustice etc.

All they do is give false hope to familys.  A whole team of lawyers and investigators couldn't possibly do justice to all those cases so what hope has a mussel farmer and a student? That walk for justice which Middleton was going to do was yet another damp squid.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 12:33:13 PM »
I think really a lot of these miscarriage groups are really self-help groups that tell the lay person what they should do to help themselves and their legal team as apose to 'come here and we'll do it for you'.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 02:46:17 PM »
I think really a lot of these miscarriage groups are really self-help groups that tell the lay person what they should do to help themselves and their legal team as apose to 'come here and we'll do it for you'.

I totally agree Joanne but many start out thinking that they are going to change the world overnight and end up in an almighty big mess just like our pal KC's did.  It is best genuine miscarriage of justice cases don't have any contact with these muppets at all.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
The sad truth is that many of these organisations do more harm than they do good imo.   You only have to look at their membership to realise that they are tiny and have little following.

I totally agree Joanne but many start out thinking that they are going to change the world overnight and end up in an almighty big mess just like our pal KC's did.  It is best genuine miscarriage of justice cases don't have any contact with these muppets at all.

Padgates staff

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 03:37:05 PM »
The only 'good' thing I can say is the advice from UAI is helping one of my pen-friends because it's given ideas he'd not thought of, aside that it would be interesting to find out if at any time, any group has got a person out of prison, a retrial or something else.

beaufoy

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013, 05:08:52 AM »
I have just had a look at the scottish charities regulator site and it appears that mss lean hasn't yet made her returns.

https://www.oscr.org.uk/search-charity-register/charity-extract/?charitynumber=sc041953

I did know this when I wrote her the letter, I also knew that I am entitled to write and ask for a return. Changing the subject a little Sandra's friend Middleton got off as follows. The main evidence that he was responsible for the fire was that an expert testified that the fire was started at two locations, but middletons defence stated the expert was wrong...what evidence was submitted which suggested the expert was wrong or lying

Padgates staff

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2013, 06:22:53 AM »
Beaufoy,
I don't think you're going to get the answere you desire, you can ask but I think it's probably futile.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2013, 02:56:07 PM »

I did know this when I wrote her the letter, I also knew that I am entitled to write and ask for a return. Changing the subject a little Sandra's friend Middleton got off as follows. The main evidence that he was responsible for the fire was that an expert testified that the fire was started at two locations, but middletons defence stated the expert was wrong...what evidence was submitted which suggested the expert was wrong or lying

I believe there were three teams of experts involved and one of them worked for the defence.  All three agreed that the fires started in two different locations and had not started accidentally.  I personally believe the jury were confused to the extent that they didn't know what to believe in th end.  It was Billys word against his wifes in relation to the abuse and even though the police had been called to the house on previous occasions, 'not proven' verdicts were returned.

I agree beaufoy that it was all very strange.  I believe the prosecution failed badly in this case and the jury were misled by a practised conman and actor.  There is much that we now know about Middleton and his dubious activities.  Sandra Lean knows only too well what he is truly like following events in Edinburgh but she chooses to say nothing. Many some day she will tell the truth!

Offline John

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 03:05:00 PM »
One other point beaufoy.  As a member of the public you are entitled to a copy of the charity's annual accounts directly from them.  If they fail to respond as you have indicated then you have the right to get them directly from the Regulator.

Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)
Tel: 01382 220446 | Fax: 01382 220314 | Mail:  2nd Floor, Quadrant House, 9 Riverside Drive, Dundee, DD1 4NY

Offline Real justice

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2018, 05:42:59 PM »
?>)()<   I was there when he gave his so called speech. It was like listening to someone reading their depositions. He went on and on and on. I had to keep going outside to make sure my Dog was ok. Something bothered me though and then it dawned on me when I sat back down to listen to him. I concluded that he was lying.

I met him briefly, he was chilling.
Quite true, when you actually see them face to face,  you can tell from facial expressions, his speech would also lack emotional dimension.

Offline Pritix

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2018, 10:56:11 PM »
I know mr Middleton and he has a trail of abused girlfriends, people he owes money to and is never responsible for anything he does to others.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »
I know mr Middleton and he has a trail of abused girlfriends, people he owes money to and is never responsible for anything he does to others.
Thanks for that Pritix, it’s the sort of view I have of him.  Felt really sorry for his wife Kareen, seems he was flirting with girls at the time.