Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 274514 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
The moderators won't give Nigel a permanent ban for this. I used to complain enough when other posters called me names & abused me.

One of the moderators doesn't like me as I'm not a former moderator, elderly, a supporter, woman or have learning disability.  Mike would want Nigel to stay anyway.

I didn't mind LuminousWanderers post so much until he said 'I've seen it'.  If LuminousWanderer is gay, he's certainly not seen me with my clothes off.

Someone should alert the press as to what is posted on there, I mean the usual drivel is bad enough but death threats to the surviving Bamber relatives? And it's on a site that is paid for by a former member of Bambers legal team!

Maybe the same person who recently (As in today) got a Jeremy Bamber fundraising event shut down - should reach out to the press on this.  ()678%
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:14:47 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »
How does joining in make you any better?

Joining in what?  I'm not the one who's irrational.  I'm not the one who's playing at judge and jury.  That's your department.

How do you know Jeremy Bamber killed those people?  Has he personally telephoned you and confessed?  I'm intrigued to know how you can be so certain?  The truth is that you can't be.  It's just your ego.  That's how miscarriages of justice occur in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:13:20 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline adam

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2018, 11:52:42 PM »
Nigel's posts and threads will just encourage Mike, David & Nugs to post. Anyone not familiar with the case who views the forum rather than goes to the OS will know Bamber is guilty. Meaning potential support will be lost.

But Mike won't shut the forum down despite Bamber's request.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2018, 11:58:05 PM »
Joining in what?  I'm not the one who's irrational.  I'm not the one who's playing at judge and jury.  That's your department.

How do you know Jeremy Bamber killed those people?  Has he personally telephoned you and confessed?  I'm intrigued to know how you can be so certain?  The truth is that you can't be.  It's just your ego.  That's how miscarriages of justice occur in the first place.

No one believes they are irrational
I'm not exactly sure what you are playing
You're a member of both forums yourself
I am as certain as I can be
That's all!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:12:00 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2018, 12:04:52 AM »
Some people have no sense of humour.  Nigel's posts are obviously ridiculous and I am just pulling his leg.  But before we go on too much about Nigel, he's just an extreme case.  There are also one or two people on here who come across as somewhat irrational and like to gaslight posters.

@)(++(* @)(++(*

Now that you've given us the low down on what you think of us, what's your take on Bamber? How does he came across? You've seen his police statements and interview transcripts I presume.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:10:28 AM by Angelo222 »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2018, 11:23:38 AM »
Someone should alert the press as to what is posted on there, I mean the usual drivel is bad enough but death threats to the surviving Bamber relatives? And it's on a site that is paid for by a former member of Bambers legal team!

Maybe the same person who recently (As in today) got a Jeremy Bamber fundraising event shut down - should reach out to the press on this.  ()678%

I'm assuming Mike and 'Nigel' are one and the same? 

Are you able to tell us more about the fundraising event? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2018, 11:37:30 AM »

I think most will agree Caroline's posts are far from irrational. 

A judge and jury found JB guilty in 1986. 

If you think Caroline's posts are ego driven how do you account for the judges' summing up and verdict at trial and conclusions at appeals?  Oh and the judges' conclusions at judicial review.  These are the male, Oxbridge educated judges you hold in high esteem.

Anyway let's all please desist from personal comments and stick to debating the facts of the case as we perceive them.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 11:40:49 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2018, 11:56:20 AM »
Nigel's posts and threads will just encourage Mike, David & Nugs to post. Anyone not familiar with the case who views the forum rather than goes to the OS will know Bamber is guilty. Meaning potential support will be lost.

But Mike won't shut the forum down despite Bamber's request.

We have the owner of this forum to thank for taking the time and trouble to upload docs thus creating an alternative to what many regard as the madness on Blue!  Although ironically many of them on Blue are very much to the left of the political spectrum ie red!  Bet they're seeing red they're blue and not red  8()(((@# @)(++(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2018, 06:00:41 PM »
I'm assuming Mike and 'Nigel' are one and the same? 

Are you able to tell us more about the fundraising event?

The OCT hired out a family pub to hold a fundraising event for Jeremy Bamber. They planned to break world records, have a raffle and live music - all the raise money for Bamber.

The issue is that when they booked the function room they DIDN'T tell the landlord what they were planning to raise money for. As you can imagine the landlord was shocked and disgusted that these people were trying to use his pub for an event like this.

He contacted them to cancel the event and for two days they still carried on selling tickets (even though they knew that the event was cancelled.

It took the landlord to contact them a second time to have the event taken down.

It shows how dishonest they are.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »
The OCT hired out a family pub to hold a fundraising event for Jeremy Bamber. They planned to break world records, have a raffle and live music - all the raise money for Bamber.

The issue is that when they booked the function room they DIDN'T tell the landlord what they were planning to raise money for. As you can imagine the landlord was shocked and disgusted that these people were trying to use his pub for an event like this.

He contacted them to cancel the event and for two days they still carried on selling tickets (even though they knew that the event was cancelled.

It took the landlord to contact them a second time to have the event taken down.

I saw that advertised in this paper http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-essex-david-cameron-vows-to-ensure-murderers-like-steve-wright-and-jeremy-bamber-die-in-prison-1-3171981

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2018, 08:47:44 PM »

They didn't tell the landlord who the benefit was for??  %56& Unbelievable!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »
I think most will agree Caroline's posts are far from irrational. 

A judge and jury found JB guilty in 1986. 

If you think Caroline's posts are ego driven how do you account for the judges' summing up and verdict at trial and conclusions at appeals?  Oh and the judges' conclusions at judicial review.  These are the male, Oxbridge educated judges you hold in high esteem.

Anyway let's all please desist from personal comments and stick to debating the facts of the case as we perceive them.

Cheers Holly!  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »

The newspaper only said it was for a miscarriage of justice victim

And it seems the acoustic duo are still none the wiser?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2018, 09:36:11 PM »
The newspaper only said it was for a miscarriage of justice victim

And it seems the acoustic duo are still none the wiser?

Guess it shows that they knew the landlord wouldn't have been impressed if they didn't say who it was for. How did they think he wouldn't have found out if they're Bambering senseless on the night! Bad show!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2018, 09:55:14 PM »

For obvious reason ! A joke isn't it. Once the landlord saw the poster they were using he was horrorfied that he'd been tricked in such a way.