Author Topic: Netflix plans an 8-part documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 7340 times)

Offline barrier

And how do you KNOW that?   

The investigation has all been kept under wraps .. so where are you getting your information from?

Are you making it up ?

None other than the assistant chief commissioner of the met as recently as April just gone couldn't confirm if the girl was dead or alive,if that an achievement god help us should they fail.
Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Offline jassi

Of course Netflix expect to make much more money in return for their outlay, whereas OG is simply spending it , possibly for no return at all.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:27:04 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  nearly 11 years and still no solution.

Offline John

Please can we have less naughty behaviour otherwise I will have to apply sanctions and I really dont want to have to do that. In fact, can moderators please remove all remaining inappropriate comments from their own posts. This is not a request! TY
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:50:43 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

None other than the assistant chief commissioner of the met as recently as April just gone couldn't confirm if the girl was dead or alive,if that an achievement god help us should they fail.

What is wrong with saying that a lot of water has passed under the bridge since April ?  In 6 months a lot can change.  And they are looking for the perp and trying to get sufficient evidence it seems.

Also possibly looking for a global group that might be behind all the slave and sex trafficking etc.  However if they suceed and manage to prosecute, unhappily it will only be short term, cos the Phoenix will rise again ... as it has historically through the ages.   This is only IMO
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 01:39:50 PM by John »
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

Offline John

A brand-new eight-part Madeleine McCann documentary is coming to Netflix.

The case will now form the centre of a new as-yet-untitled, eight episode true crime series, featuring interviews with both investigators and key figures from the case.

This isn’t the first time Netflix has dabbled in controversial criminal cases, releasing last year a one-part documentary on Amanda Knox, the American student who served almost four years in an Italian prison for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, before being definitively acquitted. Sick paedophile told police he killed Madeleine McCann for fame

True crime’s surge in popularity was certainly aided by Netflix’s own Making a Murderer, based on Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey’s conviction of Teresa Halbach.

A release date for the Madeleine McCann documentary has yet to be announced.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/tv/netflix-madeleine-mccann-ndocumentary-13600114
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

A brand-new eight-part Madeleine McCann documentary is coming to Netflix.

The case will now form the centre of a new as-yet-untitled, eight episode true crime series, featuring interviews with both investigators and key figures from the case.

This isn’t the first time Netflix has dabbled in controversial criminal cases, releasing last year a one-part documentary on Amanda Knox, the American student who served almost four years in an Italian prison for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, before being definitively acquitted. Sick paedophile told police he killed Madeleine McCann for fame

True crime’s surge in popularity was certainly aided by Netflix’s own Making a Murderer, based on Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey’s conviction of Teresa Halbach.

A release date for the Madeleine McCann documentary has yet to be announced.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/tv/netflix-madeleine-mccann-ndocumentary-13600114

I wonder who the key figures will be...I began to watch the Interview but the smirking  when talking about Madeleine put me off...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

I wonder who the key figures will be...I began to watch the Interview but the smirking  when talking about Madeleine put me off...

Oh, where did you see smirking?

Strange, I watched it from start to finish and never saw any.

Do you have a lively imagination?
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

&%%6 *%87

pots n kettles...

Offline Erngath

I don't see any smirking either.

Just the usual McCann bashing comment.
Nothing is left uncriticised.
No word, action,, look, is without some form of negative comment..
IMO
Amaral, making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

IMO

McCann bashing? what really. awww there there pet. Where is Senga with the Hankies?

It was an observation. They are smirking at the beginning of that video.  Please disagree all you want, but really calling my opinion bashing  the McCanns is well...pathetic really.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:06:41 PM by Miss Taken Identity »

Offline Erngath

McCann bashing? what really. awww there there pet. Where is Senga with the Hankies?

It was an observation. They are smirking at the beginning of that video.  Please disagree all you want, but really calling myb opinion bashing  the McCanns is well...pathetic really.

I stand by my opinion.
Tough..........." pet!"

Offline jassi

IMO

And rightly so - IMO
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Offline Erngath

And rightly so - IMO

Weakens your cause though IMO.

Much to do now, friends coming for dinner.

Offline Lace

There was no 'smirking'  just sadness.

Offline jassi

Weakens your cause though IMO.

Much to do now, friends coming for dinner.

I'm more your rebel without a cause.  8(0(*