Author Topic: Are there any parallels with the Simon Hall case?  (Read 36389 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Are there any parallels with the Simon Hall case?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 09:56:59 PM »
I used to have many very long telephone conversations with Stephanie about Simon's case at the time of his last appeal.  I am still convinced that Stephanie genuinely loved the guy and believed everything that he told her about the morning Mrs Albert was murdered.  In the beginning I also believed Simon's account of what occurred that morning as the prosecution timings looked weak and there were others in the frame. Over time though I came to suspect that Simon was not being as honest as he could have been and especially so when he admitted to having broke into Zenith double glazing in Ipswich hours before Mrs Albert was murdered.  This admission was promoted as an alibi but it backfired big time and eventually led to him confessing to what actually happened that morning.

I truly believe that Stephanie was misled by Simon and others who convinced her of his innocence despite his proven propensity to violence.  I also believe that certain individuals, whom I cannot name for obvious reasons, lied to police and knew very well that Simon was guilty. They got off Scot free imo but carry a very heavy burden with them to this day.  Had they come clean he might still be alive and a free man today having served his full sentence for murder.

Yes, you have given a fairly accurate account above.

I did love Simon and did believe everything he told me, until I learned of the Zenith burglary - that was the 5th November 2012/guy forks day.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:22:17 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2017, 11:20:48 PM »
Simon murdered in December 2001. We met the following year.

It wasn't until after his inquest, via material handed to me by Suffolk police, that I read something that confirmed he started working for the company early February 2002.

He was arrested in June/July the same year. Sorry can't remember exactly when now.

When he was arrested, he was in a relationship with a women called Phoebe.

Our 'relationship' didn't take off until around 2007 but there was a "mutual spark" between us from the moment we met, at least that's what I thought it was until he confessed.

If the disabled toilet episode took place then it had to be when you first met him in 2002?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2017, 12:34:00 AM »
If the disabled toilet episode took place then it had to be when you first met him in 2002?

The "disabled toilet episode" did not take place. It was a comment made in jest on a forum that got blown out of all proportion.

it just goes to show how the rumour mill works and how these myths clearly stick in the minds of some people.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:40:48 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2017, 12:43:40 AM »

His relationship with Pheobe also started in February 2002.

I'd been led to believe they had been together much longer. It wasn't until after his death that a letter handed to me by the police confirmed dates etc.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:48:58 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 02:06:51 PM »
Hello Holly,

I cannot see anything on blue as I've been banned

I'd learned you were asking personal and indeed intimate questions regarding my relationship with Simon Hall.

Before I go any further, that is none of your business and has no relevance in your quest to find out if Jeremy Bamber is guilty or not.

However, I am more than happy to help guide you to some of the answers you seek regarding the JB case and point you to the similarities

Before I forget, Hello to everyone else on the thread - I think we've all met before therefore no need for introductions

I don't believe so.  Are you able to link me to the posts in question? 

Afaik I've only ever made comment on info in the public domain. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2017, 02:12:17 PM »
No I don't believe there are any similarities other than Hall and JB were adopted.  You could probably take any two crimes and find such a similarity.

JB's case is unique in British criminal history in that it is the only peacetime mass shooting unwitnessed by numerous others. 

Hall's case was routine either burglary that went wrong and/or some sexual motive. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2017, 04:14:48 PM »
No I don't believe there are any similarities other than Hall and JB were adopted.  You could probably take any two crimes and find such a similarity.

JB's case is unique in British criminal history in that it is the only peacetime mass shooting unwitnessed by numerous others. 

Hall's case was routine either burglary that went wrong and/or some sexual motive.

Halls case was said to be unique being the first in UK crim history to have been convicted on flock fibre evidence alone

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/law/news/2010/195.html

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/law/news/2011/204.html

Adoption aside for a moment

There are a wealth of similarities in the Hall and Bamber cases, if only you could take off the blinkers

Forget the crimes for which they were convicted of and look at their motivations, their behaviours pre/post trials.

* Both cases were built on circumstantial evidence

* Both men publicly maintained innocence https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/simon-halls-fight-for-freedom-by-scott-lomax/

* Both men used the same/similar arguments/psychological tactics to fool their victims re their plausible deniability

* Both men pre conviction showed they had a criminal mind and a propensity to lie

* Both men appeared to be promiscuous

* Both men appeared to have a grandiose sense of self

* Both men appeared to have a deep seated hatred towards their parents, and women in particular, how could this have affected their emotional growth (when does the male brain stop developing - what core beliefs did they both hold)

I don't have the time to add to the list at the moment
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:48:50 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 06:04:09 PM »
So what in your opinion are the foundations of a successful relationship with a significant other?

What is YOUR opinion on this Holly?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 08:43:23 PM »
Halls case was said to be unique being the first in UK crim history to have been convicted on flock fibre evidence alone

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/law/news/2010/195.html

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/law/news/2011/204.html

Adoption aside for a moment

There are a wealth of similarities in the Hall and Bamber cases, if only you could take off the blinkers

Forget the crimes for which they were convicted of and look at their motivations, their behaviours pre/post trials.

* Both cases were built on circumstantial evidence

* Both men publicly maintained innocence https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/simon-halls-fight-for-freedom-by-scott-lomax/

* Both men used the same/similar arguments/psychological tactics to fool their victims re their plausible deniability

* Both men pre conviction showed they had a criminal mind and a propensity to lie

* Both men appeared to be promiscuous

* Both men appeared to have a grandiose sense of self

* Both men appeared to have a deep seated hatred towards their parents, and women in particular, how could this have affected their emotional growth (when does the male brain stop developing - what core beliefs did they both hold)

I don't have the time to add to the list at the moment

Stephanie if you disagree with a post it is sufficient to say you disagree setting out your reasons why.  Please refrain from making comments such as "if only you could take the blinkers off" as it can sow discord.  Thanks.

Good point about Hall's case being the first based on flock fibre.  JB's was the first afaik based on 'drawback' aka 'blowback'.  That's a similarity I hadn't really thought about. 

Lots of cases are based on circumstantial evidence. 

The only victims I see in JB's case are those that lost their lives and their respective friends and family and of course JB as I see him as the victim of a MoJ. 

I don't know anything about Hall in terms of promiscuity, grandiose sense of self etc.  When did you realise this?  As far as JB goes I don't think there's any evidence of either?  Perhaps you could give some examples?   In any event I don't believe there's any correlation with promiscuity and grandiose sense of self and murder?

At the time Hall and JB were charged for murder Hall had a criminal record and had spent time in a youth offenders institution. JB had neither a criminal record nor served time.

I don't know about Hall's relationship with his adoptive parents.  As far as JB goes some say he had a positive relationship with NB but not so good with June.  The same applies to SC.

Hall maintained innocence for some 10 years and then confessed.  JB is still maintaining innocence after some 30 years.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 08:58:16 PM »
What is YOUR opinion on this Holly?

For a fling who cares.  For something long-term where both parties are committed to an exclusive relationship I think you have to spend quality time together to get to know each others good and bad points and ensure you can rub along on a daily basis. 

How about you? 

Offline sika

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 10:18:44 PM »
Stephanie if you disagree with a post it is sufficient to say you disagree setting out your reasons why.  Please refrain from making comments such as "if only you could take the blinkers off" as it can sow discord.  Thanks.

Good point about Hall's case being the first based on flock fibre.  JB's was the first afaik based on 'drawback' aka 'blowback'.  That's a similarity I hadn't really thought about. 

Lots of cases are based on circumstantial evidence. 

The only victims I see in JB's case are those that lost their lives and their respective friends and family and of course JB as I see him as the victim of a MoJ. 

I don't know anything about Hall in terms of promiscuity, grandiose sense of self etc.  When did you realise this?  As far as JB goes I don't think there's any evidence of either?  Perhaps you could give some examples?   In any event I don't believe there's any correlation with promiscuity and grandiose sense of self and murder?

At the time Hall and JB were charged for murder Hall had a criminal record and had spent time in a youth offenders institution. JB had neither a criminal record nor served time.

I don't know about Hall's relationship with his adoptive parents.  As far as JB goes some say he had a positive relationship with NB but not so good with June.  The same applies to SC.

Hall maintained innocence for some 10 years and then confessed.  JB is still maintaining innocence after some 30 years.

%56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline puglove

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 09:43:55 AM »
That went well!
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 10:30:59 AM »

https://youtu.be/EKhVSkZXrhY

There are a lot of similarities between Bamber & Steve Benson -

Both Inheritance killers.

Same year.

Benson also tried to kill his sister.

Benson also tried and succeeded in killing another relative.

Benson tried to look upset at the televised funeral.

Benson's mother had found out Benson had been committing financial crimes against her. 

Benson's mother was also considering disinheriting him.

The jury reached a verdict quickly.

Benson tried to blame other people for the crime. But unlike Bamber, was very vague about who.

Benson also wanted to live beyond his means. And did not like having to depend on his mother.

Benson did not like the controlling influence his mother tried to exert.

A bomb caused the deaths of Bensons family, Benson being the number one suspect. But Benson may have had the same view as Bamber after robbing the caravan site -  'they will never be able to prove it'.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:34:52 AM by adam »

Offline puglove

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 12:09:11 PM »
https://youtu.be/EKhVSkZXrhY

There are a lot of similarities between Bamber & Steve Benson -

Both Inheritance killers.

Same year.

Benson also tried to kill his sister.

Benson also tried and succeeded in killing another relative.

Benson tried to look upset at the televised funeral.

Benson's mother had found out Benson had been committing financial crimes against her. 

Benson's mother was also considering disinheriting him.

The jury reached a verdict quickly.

Benson tried to blame other people for the crime. But unlike Bamber, was very vague about who.

Benson also wanted to live beyond his means. And did not like having to depend on his mother.

Benson did not like the controlling influence his mother tried to exert.

A bomb caused the deaths of Bensons family, Benson being the number one suspect. But Benson may have had the same view as Bamber after robbing the caravan site -  'they will never be able to prove it'.

Ugh. Benson and Bamber, what a couple of maggots. How can ANYONE be fooled by Bamber's cringeworthy performance at the funeral?

&%&£(+
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.