Author Topic: Without fail, Jeremy Bamber ALWAYS Blames his Victims for his Actions  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Nicholas

NOTHING is EVER his fault!

"Who plays the blame game?
There are certain types of individuals who live by this rule. They are used to always getting their way, getting attention, and most of all, blaming anyone but themselves for the mishaps in their lives. Pay attention to the small details when someone tries to lay blame on you. They could be playing the blame game, and unfortunately, it could be a deep-seated part of their character. Here are a few types of people who are experts at this manipulative tactic.

The eternal “victim”
If you’ve ever met the eternal “victim,” then you know how difficult getting through to them can be. While they seem harmless at first, their words and actions can be toxic. The victim never lets go of past hurts or offenses, always blaming others for their inability to move forward in life.

The “victim” will blame even the most obvious of their own flaws on anyone they can reach or talk to. If they have an angry outburst, it is because of the abuse they suffered in childhood. If they steal, it’s because of their misfortune in the past that has lead them to a life of crime, etc. etc. They will relay sob stories and if you have ever failed them, they will remind you, for many years to come, of your failure. The blame game comes naturally to their mentality.

Narcissist
This character is one of the most toxic manipulators. The narcissist thrives off attention, and when they fail to get that attention, then they generally move on. They also thrive off the blame game. A narcissist is never wrong and anything that happens to them is never their fault. The reason for this is because this type of person wants you to believe they are superior, even though deep down inside, they know they’re not.

They feel the depths of their inferiority like no other. Honestly, they are crippled by low self-esteem and will do anything to prove the opposite. This includes never taking responsibility for their actions. They are dangerous and unhealthy people to be around.

Pathological liars
Okay, there’s not much elaboration to be had when it comes to this individual. The pathological liar will lie about anything, even if they don’t really feel it’s necessary to do so. Even the small things will be reason enough to be untruthful. So, using the blame game on others seems quite fitting for them.

Since they lie all the time, blaming their failures on others will be as simple as doing whatever it takes to make the blame stick. They will resort to stealing if they have to, in order to match their lies to the facts. It’s amazing how creative a pathological liar can get when shifting blame to someone who just isn’t responsible in the least.

Those with low self-esteem
This one is a little trickier to understand. People with low self-esteem would seem like the last ones who you’d think would shift blame. However, sometimes the self-esteem falls so low that, in defense, these individuals may desperately try the blame game in order to improve their self-image.

I must admit, I have been guilty of this one myself. As my self-esteem dropped, I found myself looking for reasons to pull others down with me. I felt that doing so would elevate how I felt about myself. Unfortunately, this didn’t work and ultimately lead to worse feelings after the blame game ended.

The arrogant
Then you have the arrogant or egotistical individual who will always play the blame game. This is usually an everyday activity for this character, walking around with an inflated ego and placing the responsibility for their actions on everyone else. In doing so, the arrogant person is able to retain their elevated status, as a self-proclaimed superior human being.

It’s easy to recognize an arrogant person, as well. They tend to flaunt their abilities at blaming others and make no move to improve themselves or try to be better people. I believe those who are arrogant are some of the hardest people to reach when it comes to making them face responsibilities.

Control “freaks”
Okay, yes, I said it. You might not have bad intentions and you might absolutely hate those words I just used, but control freaks will never be at blame for anything. Why? Because to admit failure would be to lose control of the situation and of yourself. People who always want to retain control will be prone to play the blame game as well

How can we stop playing this game?
Unfortunately, some people may never stop playing the blame game, and this grieves my heart. I remember trying to convince certain individuals in my life that they should take responsibility for the mistakes they made, and this only angered them and caused resentment.

If you are willing, however, to look at yourself with fresh eyes, then there is hope. There may also be others whom you know that suffer from this “blame game” mentality, and there are ways to help.

Admit it!
One of the first and most important steps in ending the blame game is to admit you could possibly be wrong! Yes, it’s true! That mistake that was made could actually be your fault! Admitting your responsibility opens the way for a change. This is where we start, and now’s the time to drop the manipulative tactics.

Perspectives
One of the most fulfilling parts of life is being able to see things in different perspectives. If you struggle with understanding why someone is telling you that you made a mistake, then maybe you cannot see things in any other perspective other than your own view. It’s times to see things through other people’s eyes for a change.

Lose control
Stop trying to control everything around you. You will never be able to fix, find, save, or know everything, so get over it. When you learn to release a little control, then you will be able to take the blame when something is your fault.

Take responsibility
Basically, it’s time to take responsibility for your own actions. You are an adult and fully capable of making mistakes and owning up to those mistakes. Instead of spending so much energy looking for a way to deny your issues, use that same energy to become better at your downfalls.https://www.learning-mind.com/blame-game-toxic-people/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:35:10 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Re: Without fail, Jeremy Bamber ALWAYS Blames his Victims for his Actions
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:38:08 PM »
So the argument the relatives, police, JM and Uncle Tom Cobley were keen to establish order of death and/or twins predeceasing other victims to gain financially from the Bamber estate is WRONG.  It would be completely out of their hands and the laws of intestacy would prevail.

Bamber projected his own greed onto his surviving relatives in relation to the estate

If he had admitted his guilt in relation to the mass murder he carried out his surviving relatives would have had an opportunity to grieve and come to terms with the nightmare

Instead Bamber tortured them further by attempting to blacken their names and hauled them through the courts in order to get his hands on the money
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:41:11 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:45:45 PM »
He blamed his criminal actions of the caravan burglary on his relatives suggesting he wanted to teach them a lesson

Never once admitting to the error of his ways nor indeed ever paying the back he robbed from them back

He wasn't arrested for this until after he had slaughtered his family - further showing his cruel and callous character

And went on to taunt his extended family with the details

WHAT type of person does this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:52:37 PM »
NOTHING is EVER his fault!

"Who plays the blame game?
There are certain types of individuals who live by this rule. They are used to always getting their way, getting attention, and most of all, blaming anyone but themselves for the mishaps in their lives. Pay attention to the small details when someone tries to lay blame on you. They could be playing the blame game, and unfortunately, it could be a deep-seated part of their character. Here are a few types of people who are experts at this manipulative tactic.

“The eternal victim
If you’ve ever met the eternal “victim,” then you know how difficult getting through to them can be. While they seem harmless at first, their words and actions can be toxic. The victim never lets go of past hurts or offenses, always blaming others for their inability to move forward in life.

The “victim” will blame even the most obvious of their own flaws on anyone they can reach or talk to. If they have an angry outburst, it is because of the abuse they suffered in childhood. If they steal, it’s because of their misfortune in the past that has lead them to a life of crime, etc. etc. They will relay sob stories and if you have ever failed them, they will remind you, for many years to come, of your failure. The blame game comes naturally to their mentality.

Narcissist
This character is one of the most toxic manipulators. The narcissist thrives off attention, and when they fail to get that attention, then they generally move on. They also thrive off the blame game. A narcissist is never wrong and anything that happens to them is never their fault. The reason for this is because this type of person wants you to believe they are superior, even though deep down inside, they know they’re not.

They feel the depths of their inferiority like no other. Honestly, they are crippled by low self-esteem and will do anything to prove the opposite. This includes never taking responsibility for their actions. They are dangerous and unhealthy people to be around.

Pathological liars
Okay, there’s not much elaboration to be had when it comes to this individual. The pathological liar will lie about anything, even if they don’t really feel it’s necessary to do so. Even the small things will be reason enough to be untruthful. So, using the blame game on others seems quite fitting for them.

Since they lie all the time, blaming their failures on others will be as simple as doing whatever it takes to make the blame stick. They will resort to stealing if they have to, in order to match their lies to the facts. It’s amazing how creative a pathological liar can get when shifting blame to someone who just isn’t responsible in the least.

Those with low self-esteem
This one is a little trickier to understand. People with low self-esteem would seem like the last ones who you’d think would shift blame. However, sometimes the self-esteem falls so low that, in defense, these individuals may desperately try the blame game in order to improve their self-image.

I must admit, I have been guilty of this one myself. As my self-esteem dropped, I found myself looking for reasons to pull others down with me. I felt that doing so would elevate how I felt about myself. Unfortunately, this didn’t work and ultimately lead to worse feelings after the blame game ended.

The arrogant
Then you have the arrogant or egotistical individual who will always play the blame game. This is usually an everyday activity for this character, walking around with an inflated ego and placing the responsibility for their actions on everyone else. In doing so, the arrogant person is able to retain their elevated status, as a self-proclaimed superior human being.

It’s easy to recognize an arrogant person, as well. They tend to flaunt their abilities at blaming others and make no move to improve themselves or try to be better people. I believe those who are arrogant are some of the hardest people to reach when it comes to making them face responsibilities.

Control “freaks”
Okay, yes, I said it. You might not have bad intentions and you might absolutely hate those words I just used, but control freaks will never be at blame for anything. Why? Because to admit failure would be to lose control of the situation and of yourself. People who always want to retain control will be prone to play the blame game as well

I suspect Jeremy Bamber falls into each category to a greater or lesser degree

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:12:01 PM »
Blaming Justifies Your Own Bad Behaviour

"The anti-social personality's understanding of such words
is often incomplete and contradictory. For example, most alcoholics
agree their situation is largely their own fault: yet, they go on to deny
that their failures are their own responsibility; they are inclined
to place blame elsewhere. Clearly, their understanding of the notion
of responsibility is vague and contradictory.

How many times have you heard someone who said something that is mean, vindictive and hurtful -- or committed a violent and/or destructive act  -- justify it by saying the recipient had 'made' the perpetrator mad?

That's an example of using blame to excuse your own bad behavior.

Unfortunately, blame is like anger in that it dulls one sense of empathy. It allows a person to act in a hurtful way to another human being. It isn't the act itself, but it often clears the road. This is a small, but important point. Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior. Blame is not the act itself, but it either erodes or outright removes these inhibitions, often both . It develops a thought pattern that allows the person's emotions to override his/her self-control in order to achieve an often selfish end -- including sustaining dysfunctional patterns.

While this may seem like an overly harsh statement, also realize the kind of mindset that so quickly adopts blame as a defensive posture for emotional/ego protection is exactly the  same one that will put you in front of, otherwise avoidable, physical danger.

Blame Action Loops
It is not uncommon for people who engage in blaming behavior to also engage in selfish behavior. And as long as they are getting benefit from it -- whether monetary, emotional, comfort, entertainment or psychological stability -- they will continue to engage in those actions. But realize that most of the time the person is too busy doing the behavior to see their actions in this context. Look at the diagram below

What this illustrates is a simplified action loop model of how humans interact with the world around them. When functioning on this basic level, 'stimuli' comes in from the 'world,' it is evaluated and an 'appropriate' action is taken. An example is you come to a corner with a traffic light. The stimuli coming in is the signal is red and cross traffic is passing. The evaluation is, according to the laws, wait. That's your action. That keeps you from getting run over. The light turns green,  the cross traffic stops and you cross. We do this kind of looping process all the time, adjusting as the results of that action come in.

Notice that in the previous diagram there was a two way flow as actions and evaluation were compared with the results. In that model if something doesn't work then the approach is to change strategy/evaluation. This will become important in the next example.

This loop takes on a different form in the blamer's reality. This is partly because 'evaluation' is run through a couple of other filters. As long as everything works out for the blamer, these filters won't necessarily reveal themselves. For example, both a blamer and a normal person choosing not to try to cross against the light will be working in basically the same model as above. However, when the action don't work out as planned (1), the simple action loop becomes more complex.http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/blameBadBehavior.htm
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:15:49 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:31:14 PM »
"A person who won’t acknowledge his or her bad choices and bad habits and repeatedly blames others for his shortcomings will never correct his erroneous thinking or behavior. Whenever he plays the blame game, you know the disturbed character has no intentions of changing his ways. Habitually blaming others for his own indiscretions is a principal way the disturbed character resists modifying his problematic attitudes and behavior patterns. https://counsellingresource.com/features/2009/02/27/blame-game/

"The words of psychopathic murderers match their personalities, which reflect selfishness, detachment from their crimes and emotional flatness http://earthsky.org/human-world/text-analysis-reveals-word-patterns-of-psychopaths

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »
Farmhouse killer Jeremy Bamber says he no longer blames his sister for what he claims she did – but he has still vowed to prove that she carried out the murders

And in an astonishing 14-page letter to the Daily Mirror, he says he was convicted by the evidence of an ex-girlfriend hellbent on revenge. But his own cousin David Boutflour last night said Bamber was as “guilty as hell”.

The letter says:

“As for those who’ve done me wrong, the police/CPS will pursue anyone who needs to be pursued.
(Isn't it his sister who did him and his family wrong,if as he claims she was guilty)

“I’ve stopped feeling angry – I suppose in revealing all that I know about my case in books and stuff, Julie and Co will be shamed publicly, that’s if they don’t go to jail, and I have no desire to see them or even for them to say sorry – the fact everyone will finally know the truth will be enough.
(How do you stop feeling angry if you have been wronged in the way Bamber says he's been wronged? Doesn't anger turn into bitterness and resentment)

(There's no doubting Bambers aim is to publicly blame. shame and humiliate his victims - that's what people like him attempt to do)

“We now have evidence to directly link Sheila in a struggle with my dad in the kitchen, a clear forensic link that is compelling to say the least.
(So clearly there was a struggle between him and his father)

“Sheila’s psychiatry files were not released to us. So building a case against Sheila has not been easy but we have pretty much done so.
(He hasn't released his files either)

“No doubt when my conviction is overturned a public enquiry of some sort will get access to this material and prove without doubt that Sheila was responsible.

“Twenty-five years have passed since I came to prison – the outside world is very different, and of course, so am I.

“It’ll take me some time to learn about all the new things and think about what I might like to do.

“If a little money comes my way, buying a small farm would perhaps be fulfilling a dream but who knows what opportunities will come my way, or if my inheritance will be returned? We’ll wait and see.
(How come he says he wants to buy a small farm here but says otherwise in his blogs)

“But I’d like to tell my story to give hope to those who feel like giving up – because you never know what is around the next corner and so the trick is to always hope that there is something that will help.”

"You ask me whether I would have done things differently, as if I had control over how I coped with the grief of losing my whole family (interesting how he uses the word control).

“I am certainly not alone in turning to alcohol in sorrow – nor in seeking the company of others who cared about me.” (Is he referring to JM? Wasnt she hell bent on revenge)

He concluded his letter in bizarre fashion by saying he had a

"toothache that shows no mercy”.

Bamber added:

“If I’d known of the pain later, the joy of those lollipops at 10 years old does not in any way compensate for what it’s caused.

“Ouch, it’s hurting like, well, bad. Yours sincerely Jeremy Bamber.”

(NO MENTION OF THE PAIN OF LOSING HIS FAMILY - just reference to him as a 10 year old boy sucking lollies. How many adults do you know who talk like this)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/convicted-killer-jeremy-bamber-feels-239967
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:35:45 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 09:41:17 PM »
How many 50 year olds BLAME "lollipops" from 40 years ago for giving them chronic toothache?  @)(++(*

Though I don't believe that is actually what he is referring to

Dupers delight springs to mind

https://datingasociopath.com/sociopath-character-traits/compulsive-lying/dupers-delight-and-the-joy-of-conning/

Blame Action Loops
It is not uncommon for people who engage in blaming behavior to also engage in selfish behavior. And as long as they are getting benefit from it -- whether monetary, emotional, comfort, entertainment or psychological stability -- they will continue to engage in those actions. But realize that most of the time the person is too busy doing the behavior to see their actions in this context
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8541.msg428203#msg428203
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:15:08 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »
" IF I'd KNOWN OF THE PAIN LATER"

I suspect he is referring to his crimes of murder or his incarceration or both

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 06:51:46 PM »
Farmhouse killer Jeremy Bamber says he no longer blames his sister for what he claims she did – but he has still vowed to prove that she carried out the murders

And in an astonishing 14-page letter to the Daily Mirror, he says he was convicted by the evidence of an ex-girlfriend hellbent on revenge. But his own cousin David Boutflour last night said Bamber was as “guilty as hell”.

The letter says:

“As for those who’ve done me wrong, the police/CPS will pursue anyone who needs to be pursued.
(Isn't it his sister who did him and his family wrong,if as he claims she was guilty)

“I’ve stopped feeling angry – I suppose in revealing all that I know about my case in books and stuff, Julie and Co will be shamed publicly, that’s if they don’t go to jail, and I have no desire to see them or even for them to say sorry – the fact everyone will finally know the truth will be enough.
(How do you stop feeling angry if you have been wronged in the way Bamber says he's been wronged? Doesn't anger turn into bitterness and resentment)

(There's no doubting Bambers aim is to publicly blame. shame and humiliate his victims - that's what people like him attempt to do)

“We now have evidence to directly link Sheila in a struggle with my dad in the kitchen, a clear forensic link that is compelling to say the least.
(So clearly there was a struggle between him and his father)

“Sheila’s psychiatry files were not released to us. So building a case against Sheila has not been easy but we have pretty much done so.
(He hasn't released his files either)

“No doubt when my conviction is overturned a public enquiry of some sort will get access to this material and prove without doubt that Sheila was responsible.

“Twenty-five years have passed since I came to prison – the outside world is very different, and of course, so am I.

“It’ll take me some time to learn about all the new things and think about what I might like to do.

“If a little money comes my way, buying a small farm would perhaps be fulfilling a dream but who knows what opportunities will come my way, or if my inheritance will be returned? We’ll wait and see.
(How come he says he wants to buy a small farm here but says otherwise in his blogs)

“But I’d like to tell my story to give hope to those who feel like giving up – because you never know what is around the next corner and so the trick is to always hope that there is something that will help.”

"You ask me whether I would have done things differently, as if I had control over how I coped with the grief of losing my whole family (interesting how he uses the word control).

“I am certainly not alone in turning to alcohol in sorrow – nor in seeking the company of others who cared about me.” (Is he referring to JM? Wasnt she hell bent on revenge)

He concluded his letter in bizarre fashion by saying he had a

"toothache that shows no mercy”.

Bamber added:

“If I’d known of the pain later, the joy of those lollipops at 10 years old does not in any way compensate for what it’s caused.

“Ouch, it’s hurting like, well, bad. Yours sincerely Jeremy Bamber.”

(NO MENTION OF THE PAIN OF LOSING HIS FAMILY - just reference to him as a 10 year old boy sucking lollies. How many adults do you know who talk like this)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/convicted-killer-jeremy-bamber-feels-239967

According to Anji Greaves, who Bamber met AFTER he had murdered:

"The poor chap was on Valium and he was drinking. He had nobody to turn to

The " poor chap" was so not in control when he took himself off to St Tropez, Strngfellows nightclub etc etc  &%+((£

Drop me out
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:40:34 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 01:24:28 AM »
In March 2017 Bamber stated:

"knowing, with a smile on his lips, the mayhem he caused"

Referred to as Dupers delight - he is referring to his crimes of mass murder

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 07:04:39 PM »
Here he is blaming the police and ONCE AGAIN CAUGHT IN THE LIE

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio

Just like he was by Caroline over the wallet

His contradictions and lies are there for all to see - for those who want to see them of course. For others denial is an easier option

Maybe someone should report this to the media?

From Bambers own mouth and indeed hand - there's no denying his bare face lies here  *&^^&

HOW MANY DOCUMENTS?

WHO SAW SOMEONE INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE?

Classic psychopath speech https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio lies mixed in with truths - though the truths he refers to, are how he felt prior to murdering NOTHING to do with losing appeals etc
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:11:44 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
Here he is blaming the police and ONCE AGAIN CAUGHT IN THE LIE

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio

Just like he was by Caroline over the wallet

His contradictions and lies are there for all to see - for those who want to see them of course. For others denial is an easier option

Maybe someone should report this to the media?

From Bambers own mouth and indeed hand - there's no denying his bare face lies here  *&^^&

HOW MANY DOCUMENTS?

WHO SAW SOMEONE INSIDE THE FARMHOUSE?

Classic psychopath speech https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio lies mixed in with truths - though the truths he refers to, are how he felt prior to murdering NOTHING to do with losing appeals etc

In 2011 he tells Eric Allison he's read the 3 1/2 - 4 million alleged documents, yet earlier this month he blogs they haven't been disclosed

Nov 2017 blog: "What the judges and Michael Turner QC did not know was that he was handed just 340,000 pages of the 3½ - 4 million pages of documentation
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:47:25 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 10:21:40 PM »
And in the same blog earlier this month he states:

"Essex police, assisted by the Metropolitan Police, just as a casino would know if the cards being dealt had been tampered with, knew that the 2002 appeal court were conducting a sham appeal owing to the fact key documents which showed my innocence had been removed from the disclosed material. In effect all cards being dealt to the prosecution contained all of the Aces and most of the Kings, Queens and Jacks – a sham. Yet who in that 2002 appeal courtroom knew that the appeal hearing was a farce based upon a lie that only one silencer featured in this case?

Yet had the audacity in 2011 to make claim to Eric he hasn't showed his full hand to the CCRC

Wonder who or what (drugs?) hel'll blame when his supporters confront him and his bare face lies

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 10:34:37 PM »
And re his alledged bread and jam Christmas Day dinner - more lies in order to manipulate his supporters - a 20g portion of strawberry jam costs around 50p in a prison - therefore considered a luxury item

This canteen sheet is from 2014 in a Scottish jail http://www.sps.gov.uk/nmsruntime/saveasdialog.aspx?fileName=HQ14015_Canteen_Price_Lists5303_1157%5b1%5d.pdf
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:49:04 PM by Stephanie »