Author Topic: Offensive comments posted elsewhere attacking our members.  (Read 2519 times)

Offline John

Offensive comments posted elsewhere attacking our members.
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:07:23 AM »
Notice to all members:

It has been brought to our attention that some members registered on this forum have been making inappropriate derogatory and extremely distasteful comments on other sites attacking fellow members of this forum.  We take a dim view of such activities as it creates bad feeling and disharmony within this forum and that is something we cannot accept.

Going forward, any identifiable members who engage in such activity will be removed from this forum permanently.  There will be no appeal and no reinstatement to any member so removed.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Offensive comments posted elsewhere attacking our members.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:04:44 AM »
Notice to all members:

It has been brought to our attention that some members registered on this forum have been making inappropriate derogatory and extremely distasteful comments on other sites attacking fellow members of this forum.  We take a dim view of such activities as it creates bad feeling and disharmony within this forum and that is something we cannot accept.

Going forward, any identifiable members who engage in such activity will be removed from this forum permanently.  There will be no appeal and no reinstatement to any member so removed.

Imo it says it all when members have to resort to this sort of behaviour just because this forum has high standards and won't tolerate such pettiness here.  Nuff said.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:51:51 PM »
Can I ask if it is acceptable that a moderator on this forum is a member of another forum where a fellow moderator from this form is abused and ridiculed without any objection from the said  moderator ?
Or is this something out with your control?

Perhaps I should email you with my concerns.

I MO the McCanns are ridiculed and abused on this forum by posters hiding behind user names.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:06:56 PM by John »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 12:59:03 PM »

Can I ask if it is acceptable that a moderator on this forum is a member of another forum where a fellow moderator from this form is abused and ridiculed without any objection from the said  moderator ?
Or is this something out with your control?

Perhaps I should email you with my concerns.

I MO the McCanns are ridiculed and abused on this forum by posters hiding behind user names.

I don't want to take this thread off-topic.  I can however say that we already have a rule in place concerning members posting elsewhere.  As to abusive comments, the mods here already do a good job in ensuring that all inappropriate comments are either edited out or the offending post removed entirely.  All opinions are welcome here and that is how it will remain.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9146.msg446464#msg446464

If you have other concerns please pm me or an admin.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:04:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.